Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Sitter Situation (Tangerine and Puzzles1782)
Old Yesterday, 05:12 PM   #1
Tangerine

Arrow Sitter Situation (Tangerine and Puzzles1782)

The two-storey house finally went quiet following the twin’s retirement to their bedrooms. As a babysitter, looking after them was her main duty. On top of that, she’d done some cleaning in the kitchen too that day. Along with some other chores in fact. Despite that, she had yet to call it a day and go home. Well she couldn't really. Because, the lady of the house hadn't yet returned, making her unable to leave unfortunately. Frustratingly so.

Dragging a chair across the living room, she aligned it with the front door. The same one her dear employer was supposed to walk in hours ago. Maddy had a seat, making herself the first thing to be seen for someone entering the house. And the nineteen-year-old sitter didn't look quite happy while sitting there herself.

To spend some time on it while waiting, Maddy pulled her phone out. She truly hoped that she wouldn't have to wait much longer than she had already. Thankfully, she didn't. Soon enough, she heard the door opening and lifted her head. Which was likely to be followed by an apology, as usual. Well this time, she had already decided that an apology wasn't enough. “Well, well,” she narrowed her eyes at the door, “Must have been a rather busy day.”

Old Yesterday, 05:40 PM   #2
Puzzles1782

This felt like quite a long day for the 34 year old woman. Ashley was driving her way back home to which she would return to from a long day of work. She did have to work overtime which she forgot to tell the babysitter and even had a long conversation with one of her coworkers. She definitely didn’t expect it to be this late. Especially with how Maddy, the babysitter for her twins, has to stay there at the house until she returns. Hopefully the girl can be understanding and might even have to pay her extra than before.

Ashley was indeed quite a busy person. After divorcing her husband a few years ago, it has been very tiring of her to watch over her children. Hell, there were times where she would be quite forgetful at basic tasks like washing the dishes, cleaning her room, and making sure everything is in place and not lost. While she was able to look after her children as a single parent, it was still not easy. That resulted in her looking for a babysitter and that is where she meets Maddy who had great reviews online. The girl was quite responsible at a young age and Ashley was quite proud of her. She does however feel bad for leaving the girl to the twins for a long time.

As her car finally parked in the driveway, Ashley got out of the car and carried her purse. She got her keys out to unlock the door and enter where she is greeted with Maddy sitting on a chair from the kitchen table on the front of the living room. She did plan to make an apology but Maddy already spoke out first. "Well, it was a busy day dear. I apologize once again for not being here on time. I forgot to mention I was working overtime today." she replied.

Old Yesterday, 08:57 PM   #3
Tangerine

In contrast to the cosy leggings she wore, her personality wasn't as soft. Having an attitude, so to speak, had been something her parents often chastised her for. Not necessarily disrespectful perhaps, but she was an upfront gal who didn't shy from speaking out about what her assertive mind told her. Both easily annoyed and easily intrigued, she could sometimes be an individual with an attitude.

“Mhm. I happen to have forgotten to mention it to my friend too,” she nodded, squinting as she always did whenever she was being sarcastic. “In my case though, I didn't even know that was going to be the case.” It was probably an inconvenience that mature people who had full time jobs experienced commonly: working overtime and cancelling their plans. As a college-aged lady herself, her empathy with it admittedly wasn't that great though.

After a deep breath, she calmed down. Not that she was furious in the first place, but it helped. “Well, sorry for complaining about it.” Reaching back, she undid her ponytail, opting to wear her wavy blonde locks loose, letting them cascade down. In a way, it symbolised that she was done working for the day. “Anyway, it's nice to see you Ashley.” Maybe she should have been more understanding. It wasn't like Asley was late every- Actually, she had kinda started to make a habit of it.

“Hm.” That daring know-all inside Maddy was again suggesting things to her. She looked at the woman, then down at her lap. “You look somewhat tired,” she said, tying her hair back again. “For being so very busy today, maybe you deserve to just lie down a little.” Tilting her head meaningfully, she brushed her knee in a gesture towards it.

Old Yesterday, 10:29 PM   #4
Puzzles1782

Ashley let out a sigh as she put her purse on the living room table. She didn’t realize that Maddy's response was sarcastic. Either she was too tired to notice or didn’t even read the tone of her voice. "And that’s my fault for not telling you this." she said as she looked up at the girl. She honestly don’t know why the girl put the chair in front of the door to greet her like this but it tells her something is up.

"It’s also nice to see you too Maddy. How was your day with the twins?" she asked as she watch the girl untie her ponytail. It’s quite clear to her that the girl has a purpose to do something here but she doesn’t know why. It almost felt like some sort of confrontation. "Is there a reason why you were sitting over there? Am I that late?" she added as she wondered how long she was gone for. She didn’t pay much attention to the time but it seems like she probably was very late if the girl is like this.

"I am indeed tired dear." Ashley said as she rub her eyes. Her brunette hair was a bit of a mess. Her outfit is at least professional with a button up white shirt and a black skirt that goes down to her thighs. When she hear Maddy's suggestion, Ashley raised an eyebrow as she was wondering what the girl was talking about. That was when she realized the girl wants her over her lap. "You want me to… lay across your lap? How is that going to help?" she asked as she doesn’t know the girl's motive.

Old Today, 07:56 AM   #5
Tangerine

“Oh they were alright. We did some painting. I’m positive you’ll get to see it tomorrow.” There had been some instances of misbehaviour too, but she tended to accept that as part of the job. And nearly always, she blamed the parents for their mischief. In hindsight, perhaps if punishments were to be placed, they should be the one to receive it as well, the parents.

It was indeed somewhat odd and random to go through the trouble of dragging that armless chair, which wasn't even that comfy, to make a new sitting spot from across the front door. “I don't know, Ms, how exactly me sitting here might be related to you being late,” she said, “but you're late. Yea.” Ashley's watch would agree with her.

Maddy stood up then, doing some stretching. In case this would take longer than she expected. She also rotated the chair. A quarter turn. “Maybe you should be looking at the door during it if you're still asking if you're late..” she mumbled to herself quietly.

Her attention shifted back to her then. “My lap. Mhm.” Once again, she sat down. “Well it's more of a bending over action.” Over the knee to be exact. “You see, we agreed that I could prescribe punishments if necessary. So I'm prescribing one right now. For you.”

Old Today, 10:06 AM   #6
Puzzles1782

"That’s nice to hear. I’ll ask them to show me the paintings tomorrow." she said as she let out a yawn. She’s at least glad her kids didn’t cause too much trouble. It’s not like their bad kids or anything but can still misbehave whenever that occurs. She doesn’t really punish them that much unless she has to take something away from them for a while. Other than that, she doesn’t really punish her kids at all.

Maddy's response about the chair definitely didn’t help at all. Ashley just ends up looking at her watch and- yeah, she is definitely late. That’s what happens when she works overtime or any other reason that makes her late. She look up just in time to see the babysitter rotate the chair and was even more confused at her words. What is she even planning to do to her?

Bending over her lap was such an odd request. While Ashley did made her way to the girl, she still wasn’t sure what is going to happen. When Maddy brought up prescribing punishments, it definitely caught her attention. When they first met, Ashley did agree to let the babysitter prescribe any punishment she sees fit but she didn’t expect it to apply to her as well. Was she going to… no way. There is no way that can happen right? Especially since she is older than the girl herself. She thought about arguing until she realized just how much time it took for her to get back home. She also wasn’t sure how long Maddy had to sit like this. If the girl wants to punish her, so be it. "If that is what you believe is best then so be it." she replied as she slowly bend over and try to get comfortable over the girl's lap. It was an odd position to be in and she felt like she was a lot younger than before. Then again, this shouldn’t be too bad right?

Old Today, 05:02 PM   #7
Tangerine

Beyond just a funny idea, it had long turned into a non-negotiable necessity in Maddy’s head. Subjecting the mother to a punishment that is. Old fashioned or not, spanking usually tended to be a reliable method to teach people things. And unlike what those people sometimes thought, it didn't necessarily have an age limit of sorts. Regardless of her age, Ashley had a tush. And it could be whacked like anyone else’s, as she would soon find out.

Since she didn't think of this as an event awfully absurd, it didn't surprise Maddy to see the lady of the house heading to her to presumably comply with her suggestion. “I do believe it's for the best, Ms,” she nodded, her determined glances on the woman. Her eyes moved with her, going up as Ashley got closer, and then down as she lowered herself. Over her knees of all places.

“There. Let me help a little.” To aid her, she pushed, pulled, and adjusted her boss’ body over her lap. Well dear Ashley was her boss still. This just didn't happen to be a position that would allow her to be bossy. She kept one arm across the woman's waist, to ensure that her bottom stayed in the ideal spot for the task at hand.

“Don't worry.” She pulled on the woman's skirt, neatly stretching the fabric out and keeping things well concealed. “I won't include this in my resume.” She laid her free hand over the left bum cheek. A “not bad,” came from the sitter, followed by a couple of pats on the bottom.

Old Today, 06:36 PM   #8
Puzzles1782

In the subject of spanking, Ashley actually was not spanked as a child. She has heard of the concept growing up but never thought much of it. That can possibly mean why she doesn’t punish her kids in that fashion. She never really got to know what it’s like to receive one or to even deliver one. Tonight, that is going to change

She felt Mandy adjust her as she was over her lap. She was in a somewhat comfortable position but it still felt awkward that such a tactic is going to be used on her. She wonder if her own children were even subjected to this punishment like she is right now or they have never received one at all. Thinking about it now, it would be very embarrassing if her children were aware any of this is happening. She just hope they are still asleep upstairs in their rooms. Her thoughts were interrupted when she felt Maddy's arm across her waist. She assumes it was so she won’t try to get out of position.

"I prefer if this is kept between you and me." Ashley replied as she was at least glad this won’t be on the babysitter's resume. Someone learning that a mother got spanked by the babysitter would be the most embarrassing story ever especially if people found out it was her. She then tensed when she felt a hand cover her left butt cheek. She felt her face heat up in embarrassment as Mary was basically patting her bottom which was round and a bit curvy. "Wh-What is this for?" she questions.

Old Today, 07:28 PM   #9
Tangerine

It wasn't quite something she’d brag about. Spanking her employer as a young babysitter? No big deal. Alright, maybe it was. Regardless, she didn't intend to make mention of it during the next friend meeting when it was her turn to give the girls something to chuckle at. She was also a spontaneous person who lived the moment. Instead of pondering about the aftermath, she preferred to focus on now. For now.

And it seemed Ashley didn't lack the material to be focusing on. She sported some curves for sure. “I wouldn't just betray our privacy policy,” she assured. To have an idea of how much space she needed to cover, she began to run her palm in circles. Mapping her bottom in a way.

“What do you mean?” she asked with a rich voice. “You know what it's for,” Maddy claimed, if she was indeed still wondering why she had assumed an otk position. “Well specifically, this time it's for coming home late.” The babysitter raised her palm, and slapped the cheek that was farther away from her. “I’m spanking you, Ms.” she further elaborated on it. And to demonstrate it more, she quickly placed another mildly firm smack. On the opposite cheek this time. “Did you think I was just trying to give you back pain by keeping you like this?” Her rhetorical question came with another whack. In a fleeting manner, she gave her bottom the third smack of the day. And her life too for that matter.

Old Today, 07:50 PM   #10
Puzzles1782

A description for Ashley's bottom would probably be round where it’s somewhat big with some curves to it. She didn’t really show off much of it since she doesn’t really hear much compliments about it. If she knew what Maddy thought about them, she would definitely be more flustered from before. All this tells her is the babysitter plans on punishing her by spanking her behind.

"Yeah, I know what it’s for but why did you- OWW!" she was unfortunately interrupted when she felt the first smack connect on her bottom. Then another one came which earned Maddy and small yelp from Ashley. It’s quite clear this is her first time getting spanked. She definitely didn’t expect it to hurt like this. Not like it’s all bad or anything since they felt mildly firm. "I wasn’t expecting you to do any other method besides this. How does spanking me going to help work things out with me being late?" she said as she once again felt another smack but this time bit her lip to not make a sound.

Tags
puzzles1782, sitter, situation, tangerine