Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Dragon Ball Z: SaiyaSpank (for RavenSaint)
Old September 26th, 2023, 06:17 PM   #1
GloriousDeath
Gold Member

Default Dragon Ball Z: SaiyaSpank (for RavenSaint)

The evil Majin Buu has been defeated, the world has been saved and things have returned to the usual peaceful status quo. Of course, there's still criminals and stuff, but in comparison to what had taken place in about a single day it was nothing short.

Currently, one of the people responsible from protecting the world from the threat of Majin Buu was at home, eating several bowls of rice, as usual for Saiyan apetites.

Old November 1st, 2023, 03:51 AM   #2
RavenSaint
Gold Member

The usually peaceful status quo...there are still crimes but at least no one is trying to kill everyone, blow up the planet or even use the mystical Dragon Balls to make themselves look five years younger. So, in the end, peaceful indeed...so what is wrong with the idea of one raven haired beauty plan to meet up with Gohan.

True Videl had almost nothing to do with protecting the world from Majin Buu but she was the one refused to believe that Fat Buu killed Gohan when others believed the worst. Could it be down to her feelings toward the Halfling? Maybe so since right now Videl has arrived outside Gohan's house, this time by flying - though admittedly much slower than the likes of Gohan and even Goten - instead of using a helicopter like she did the first time she has been to this house...why? Because the human girl hopes to move in and live with the boy since, since being killd by Buu, Videl doesn't want to be separated from Gohan again.

So now the raven haired girl, after taking a moment to have a deep breath, begins to walk over to the front door with a plan to knock it...if there isn't someone nearby to interrupt her attempt to meet Gohan on his own.

RP Resume: https://animeotk.com/forum/showthread...ume-16488.html

Old November 1st, 2023, 03:15 PM   #3
GloriousDeath
Gold Member

As Videl knocked on the door, she heard a female voice call out, "Coming!" and after a few seconds, the raven haired fighter would be staring face to face with Gohan's mother, Chi-Chi.

"Oh, it's you...." she said in an unamused tone.

Old November 1st, 2023, 06:34 PM   #4
RavenSaint
Gold Member

"Chi-Chi...yep...definitely didn't want to see her first..." went through Videl's mind the moment she heard the older woman's voice. Though she didn't have long to think of a plan as Chi-Chi opened the door and immediately showed her unamusement in the way she spoke to the daughter of Satan.

"Well I did come to see Gohan," Videl answered in a similarly unamused tone of voice, though not without a brief roll of the eyes.

Old November 4th, 2023, 08:23 AM   #5
GloriousDeath
Gold Member

"And what if I said you couldn't?" asked Chi-Chi with a glare, "I don't want my Gohan hanging out with someone like you.... or your father for that matter.".

Old November 4th, 2023, 08:38 AM   #6
RavenSaint
Gold Member

While Chi-Chi's question was met with a glare from the younger raven haired beauty but Videl couldn't help but twitch at the older woman saying she doesn't want her son to hang out with her or her father. "Surely Gohan can decide who he wants to hang out with...and I never heard you complaining much when your son was teaching me to fly..." the last part was grumbled out, probably not fully intending on having it heard, though said 'teaching' was originally forced upon the Halfling through blackmail.

Old November 4th, 2023, 08:41 AM   #7
GloriousDeath
Gold Member

"You forcing him to train you under the threat of blackmail is one of the many issues!" Chi-Chi angrily answered, "Now leave, I don't want my son hanging out with an irresponsible woman who takes advantage of him!".

Old November 4th, 2023, 08:52 AM   #8
RavenSaint
Gold Member

While the angry answer did make Videl take a step back out of surprise, though she'd mentally kick herself for that since the big bottomed teenager should've realised that Gohan would've told his mother everything since he is so pure hearted...such a sweetheart indeed. "Me, take advantage of him?" Videl started with her own temper rising "I have never done a thing, nor would I ever do that!" she tries to defend herself before grumbling out "no wonder Buu turned her inside an egg," underneath her breath."

Old November 4th, 2023, 09:51 AM   #9
GloriousDeath
Gold Member

"You blackmailed him!" Chi-Chi answered back, before sighing, "That's it, a brat like you needs a lesson!". With that, she reached out her hand and grabbed Videl by the wrist, leading the curby beaty outside against her will before sitting down on a rock and tucking the daughter of Satan under her arm, with her butt pointed up.

Old November 4th, 2023, 10:17 AM   #10
RavenSaint
Gold Member

'That's it, a brat like you needs a lesson!'

Before Videl could even ask what Chi-Chi meant by 'lesson' the raven haired teenager suddenly found her wrist caught in what seems like a death grip. "H-Hey! Let me go!" the big bottomed beauty tried to make her demand while pulling her hand free...to no avail as the older woman had no problem dragging the curvy cutie over towards a rock...

To sit down upon and, rather effortlessly, tuck the brat under her arm. "Wha-What are you doing!?! Let go!" Videl tries to command while feebly trying to wiggle herself free, the short shorts style black tights she's wearing doing nothing to hide the roundness and size of each bubbly buttock.

Tags
ball, dragon, ravensaint, saiyaspank