Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Upperclassmen's Duty (With Jinchu)
Old January 12th, 2013, 07:02 AM   #1
Arkmada

Wink Upperclassmen's Duty (With Jinchu)

Tourou Kemuri (Tourou is the first name. Gotta specify that with the japanese huh?)
Grade: Senior
Height: 6'0
Weight: 170 lbs
Build: Broad shoulders, tall and fairly imposing, but not overly muscular. Has a relaxed and mature disposition. Kind, but stern eyes and a charming face.

Personality: A responsible young man entrusted with disciplining misbehaving underclassmen at his private school, Sendou Academy. The academy believes sternly in traditional punishment, but also believes in forging bonds between it's students. He is something of a big brother to most of his underclassmen. Tourou appears very stern and even cold, but is truly very gentle and loving, even while spanking. He doesn't show it in public, but he's quite the cuddle bear, and he's quite shy about that trait.

He has raised his sister, a middle school student, alone since his mother died. He is usually entrusted with the care of female students, likely due to his glowing relationship with his little sister. (someone can play the sister if you wish, and can pick the first name and personality).

-------

"Where is this new girl?" the boy sighed, massaging his aching head. Tourou leaned back, grateful for the blissful silence in the empty classroom. He had been assigned a recent transfer student to care for and punish. The headmistress said the girl would explain the misdeed when she got to the classroom. Never before had Tourou received such a brazen assignment; spanking a kid within the first few minutes of knowing her?

"I don't know what she did, but this is gonna be an awkward first impression..." the boy mumbled.

(Different characters are welcome in the future, and you can make the girl however you want. Though she does have to be 1-3 years younger than Tourou. That's the only requirement I have. Enjoy!)

Last edited by Arkmada; March 24th, 2013 at 12:37 PM.

Old January 15th, 2013, 01:56 PM   #2
Jinchu
VIP Donator

The girl entered the classroom very unsure - which was understandable, taking into accout the reasone she was here. She was rather short (not more then 5'3) and a little chubby - with a good figure, but rather round there it's appropirate. She had a luxuriant and kinda unruly hair and her facial expression showed the mix of agitation, anger and confussion.

"I'm Haruhi... I mean, my name is Haruhi Hoshikava. I... " it's obviously wasn't easy for her to say, in fact, the reasone of her upcoming punishment. "I was sent here becayuse I didn't do my homework... for some time... A lot of my homework..."

Old January 15th, 2013, 07:30 PM   #3
Arkmada

Tourou nodded and stood up from the desk. He calmly approached the irritated girl. He studied her angered expression and chuckled a bit. "You certainly don't look happy to be here." The tall boy closed the door behind her and shut the blinds, always certain to make these thing private. He had been over a knee once or twice himself, and knew it was embarrassing enough without a peanut gallery.

He extended a friendly hand "My name is Tourou. I'll be taking care of you. It's nice to meet you Haruhi."

Old January 15th, 2013, 07:38 PM   #4
Jinchu
VIP Donator

"Of course I don't like it!" Haruhi responsed in an angry voice (which was covering her nervousness). "I know why I'm here and what you... you want to do with me! And don't call that "care"! It's not nice to meet you at all." She was standing aside of him, and looked around stealthily, probably trying to see torture implements...

Old January 15th, 2013, 08:06 PM   #5
Arkmada

Tourou's smile faded, and he let out a solemn sigh, realizing just how nervous the poor girl was. "I'm sorry about this. I know this must be rather frightening. But rest assured, I don't want to do this. And I'm considered the most gentle disciplinarian on campus." he said calmly. "Besides, I'm not just here to spank you. I've been assigned to watch out for you as well."

He walked over to the chairs, and pushed one out, offering her a seat. "Have a seat. Maybe we should talk a bit first? I know...this is uncomfortable." He gave her a sympathetic look. "I've...been in your position before. I know how it feels. So know that I'll be as gentle as possible."

Old January 15th, 2013, 08:46 PM   #6
Jinchu
VIP Donator

Haruhi was confused. She didn't expect her executor to be that kind and friendly. It could be just a mask, but... for what? She was already here and didn't really have a choice. She took a seat, still not trusting Tourou.

"If you don'r want to do this, why would you?" she asked in a caustic tone, and nearly at the same moment changed it "I... That's just... I was never spanked before. My parents never... Isn't 16-years-old's too old for spankings anyway?"

Old January 15th, 2013, 09:11 PM   #7
Arkmada

Tourou sat across from her, leaning back casually. He studied the girl, choosing his words wisely.

"I used to think so to, actually. The last time I was spanked was at 15 by my senior. She was, well...very gentle. She made me feel safe, but she certainly kept me in line." The boy gave Haruhi a calm glance, trying to sooth her. "I still talk with her to this day actually. I think she set a good example. I wanted to make other students feel comfortable receiving discipline, so I volunteered." He folded his leg over his knee, gazing at the ceiling thoughtfully. "The school spanks it's students, that's the policy. I wanted to make sure it was as gentle as possible."

Old January 15th, 2013, 09:29 PM   #8
Jinchu
VIP Donator

Haruhi looked at him with suspicion, but listened carefully. That surely wasn't something she expected to hear in that room. She felt so embarrassed and, to say the truth, frightened, then the teacher said she'll get spanking for not doing her homework regulary... That sounded like some violent cruel procedure, at least sounded like that for her. Tourou made her see thisin a different light.

"So... You want to say, that... it's inevitable, but you promise to make it in a soft way?" she asked irresolutely, with the newboen hope. "It... It wouldn't hurt or something?.."

Old January 15th, 2013, 09:42 PM   #9
Arkmada

Tourou scratched the back of his neck. The way she said that was...rather adorable, but he managed to hide that thought process. He cleared his throat. "Well, it would have to hurt a bit, otherwise it defeats the purpose of a punishment. But I always make sure to make people feel comfortable as possible."

He studied the girl calmly and thought for a moment. He then shrugged and chose his words cautiously. "I suppose I'll just ask you outright. Are you comfortable with me hugging you after the punishment?"

Old January 15th, 2013, 09:51 PM   #10
Jinchu
VIP Donator

Haruhi was really surprised. She blushed noticeably. Such a strange offering... She didn't know what to say. Tourou promised to be gentle, but still expected that she'll need a consolation... Would the spanking be really bad, after all?.. If it would, maybe she would need a hug, really? Anyway, what's the point to firbid Tourou to hug her, if he already has a right to touch her bottom?..

"I guess... I..." Haruhi was talking in a shy tone, more and more quiet with every word. "I'll ask you for a hug, if I would... fell like that... ok?" Her cheeks were red then she whispered this.

Tags
cute, duty, loving, school, sempai, spanking, student, upperclassmen