Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > General > General Chat

General Chat Chat about anything you like!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

I must be crazy..
Old August 28th, 2015, 06:17 AM   #1
Rockstar

Send a message via Skype™ to Rockstar
Default I must be crazy..

I am a writer and an rper. Well known for taking liberties with cannon characters in rp. But I get a lot of flack for my ideas.

Am I the only one who just really likes playing canon anime characters in modern day settings? Crack pairings?

As a writer I am always looking for ideas and for some that don't seem to be novel story material I am constantly like OMG this would totally be *insert characters here*.

*sigh*

I do it mostly because in my professional writing career I cannot for the life of me add a spanking scene even if the story line led up to it perfectly, no clue why, so I tend to try and work it out in rp.

Anyone else feel like they are all alone in a sea of OTP and cannon plots?

Old August 28th, 2015, 12:29 PM   #2
Pastel
Moé Princess

Send a message via MSN to Pastel Send a message via Yahoo to Pastel Send a message via Skype™ to Pastel

So long as you and your partner are having fun, I don't see any problem with whatever plot you wanna play. I personally am really fond of playing modern settings, and can have a ton of fun making AU's of whatever anime I'm into at the moment.

Old September 21st, 2015, 03:12 AM   #3
Sephyhara
The slayer of butts

Send a message via Yahoo to Sephyhara Send a message via Skype™ to Sephyhara

Now I've ended up rummaging though a bunch of posts so, I hope this topic is still relevant to the original poster. Anyway, I wanted to tell you that there's nothing wrong with what you want in your role plays.

As disgusting as this might or might not sound, there's people that enjoy far less "normal" role playing ideals like ones that would feature pee or poop as its main draw. Although that might not be seen as "normal", many role players would engage in it and be happy knowing their fantasies are being played out. I or any other accepting members of this community would be thrilled that they're happy, I would think.

Personally, I like your idea of throwing characters into a modern setting. Someone may correct me if I'm wrong but, I would think that's somewhat similar to the tag called "A slice of life?" Even if it's not as complicated as that and it's just as simple as modern setting then, that's nothing that I would consider to be "not fun."

For some reason, I keep thinking of the way the anime Bleach goes from that Japanese Edo time period and then to bustling cities in modern time. I honestly love segments like those. So if I hit the mark then, I would also enjoy a role play like that with you. I do hope you find someone and if not, you can always call on me when that time comes.

Tags
crazy