Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > News and Announcements > Problem Reporting

Problem Reporting This section is for Forum problems, do you have an issue with something? code errors? content issues? post your concerns here and we the staff will address these concerns and also have a permanant record of them which also means its easier to remember when working on the site (note: users will only be able to see their own threads and reply to them, staff can see all, also all posts are moderated and will appear once we are dealing with them)

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

I reported my WRONG post???
Old January 29th, 2017, 03:14 AM   #1
Prettypirate89
Gold Member

Default I reported my WRONG post???

So I'm doing a crossover with two other people and I accidentally posted at the wrong time, and one of my role play partners told me to just delete the other post and report it so the mod could just remove it, so it doesn't look weird.....But I accidentally reported the wrong one. Please someone get back to me, thank you!

Old January 29th, 2017, 08:35 AM   #2
Pastel
Moé Princess

Send a message via MSN to Pastel Send a message via Yahoo to Pastel Send a message via Skype™ to Pastel

The dark deed you requested has been done~ n_n

No worries about the mistake, it happens.

Tags
deleted, post, reported, wrong