Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Rhei's Frozen adventure
Old April 27th, 2022, 10:48 AM   #1
kager
Roleplayer

Default Rhei's Frozen adventure

"Elsa! Come back!" Anna called after her sister who ran after accidently showing her icy powers. "I have to go after her!" She cried. "I will leave prince Hanz in charge untill I get back." She left instructions as she left the palace. followed by young boy who had just arrived in Arrendel.

Old April 27th, 2022, 11:26 AM   #2
ZeldaFan64
Gold Member

Send a message via AIM to ZeldaFan64

The young boy, around his early teenaged years, just landed in this winter land called Arendelle. He never heard of this before, but one thing he should have done was bring a parka or jacket. Clothed in a robe wasn’t exactly the best of outfits and so the teen suffered the consequences. He hugged his robe fully over his body like a blanket, feeling the chills around his body.
“What is going on?! It looked summery at first!” He looked up to see a lady in purple and blue run off, leaving an icy trail.
“Is she the one creating it…?” He asked slowly. He happened to be near the town.

https://1drv.ms/w/s!At9Swnf9xIhmgihKXe8zxxRYjMZk

Old April 29th, 2022, 10:00 AM   #3
kager
Roleplayer

A while later he saw another lady, younger then the first ride out on a horse in the same direction as the first one fled.

Old April 29th, 2022, 10:13 AM   #4
ZeldaFan64
Gold Member

Another one?! What was it with ladies leaving the kingdom?! Rhei was overly curious now but what mattered the most was his own condition within this climate.
“Wait-!” He was about to call out but tripped over a stone, where his face and torso met the snowy ground.

Old April 29th, 2022, 10:58 AM   #5
kager
Roleplayer

"But Anna still heard him and held her horse. She looked in the direction Elsa had gone, then to Rhei, back again but then slid of her horse to see if Rhei needed treatment.

"Are you allright?" She asked concerned, kneeling down beside him.

Old April 29th, 2022, 11:11 AM   #6
ZeldaFan64
Gold Member

The teen would lift his head, with a red nose like Rudolph, as snow trickled down his cheeks and hair. Wincing from the chills that were currently piercing his body, he looked up at the same lady who was the second to run off.

“I th-think so… I just arrived and-CHOO!” he sneezed at the ground, before cleaning his nose with his robe, his snowy sleeve precisely.

Old April 29th, 2022, 01:48 PM   #7
kager
Roleplayer

"You are stone cold." She looked back at the castle and then in the direction the other lady went. "I can't take you back, it will cost too much time. I guess you better come with me." She helped him in the saddle of the horse and climbed up after him and draped her cloak around them both. Now he was sitting on a warm horse, leaned against the lady's, or actually, girls warm body and had a warm cloak around him. He felt better already, though he blushed a bit when he felt two 'bumps' press against his back.

Old April 29th, 2022, 05:17 PM   #8
ZeldaFan64
Gold Member

“More then that, I feel…” he shuddered out, looking at the sudden cold that just pretty effected his stance and stability. He tried to use his robe to hug his body but that didn’t work. “Huh, what?” He looked up to see that he was sitting on a saddle, the rough material against his rear, where they were facing away from the castle. “W-Wait… what about the castle? You can drop me off there…” he said, though calmed down once he felt the cloak. As such, he leaned back instinctively… but then felt a pair of features behind his back. They froze him like the cold and gave a strong warmth across his face, which was the only hot feeling he could have.

“Uhh. Thanks…. He uttered.

Old April 30th, 2022, 11:39 AM   #9
kager
Roleplayer

"I told you, it would cost too much time to take you to the castle, I have to find my sister." Anna said. "If we find a place for you to stay on the way I will drop you off there, in the meantime we will just have to share my cloak.
Lean back against me and hold onto the saddleknop, that way you won't fall off. " She instructed. "I am Anna of Arendelle, by the way. What is your name?"

Old April 30th, 2022, 12:17 PM   #10
ZeldaFan64
Gold Member

Rhei fully leaned against her torso, feeing his upper back against her breasts. He knew that was a big no no place for a boy his age to go near but this was the only way to receive his warmth. “Sister…? Th-that was your sister…?” he asked, planting full grip across the saddle piece to control his stability.
“N-Name’s R-R-Rhei! Fffukui. Rhei. What happened here? It’s ever so called all of a sudden…!”

Tags
adventure, frozen, rhei