Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion

Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion Recruit other members to join in a roleplay or Multi-Author Stories with you! Use before starting a new roleplay if you haven't got anyone to roleplay with or are not sure if an idea you have will work. Discuss current spanking roleplays or stories and throw around ideas for future roleplays.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Open Ideas
Old August 11th, 2017, 03:49 AM   #1
Aymer
Gold Member

Default Open Ideas

Hey ya'll. Here's a couple of random ideas that I want to toss out there to see if I have any takers.

1. A young prince is destined to be married to a young princess, but not everything goes so smoothly in this medieval rp. It would obviously be m/f, though other specifics I am open to pretty much anything.

2. A ship carrying a royal governor's daughter sinks, leaving only her and a cabin boy alive, stranded either on a makeshift raft of debris or a desert island. The girl is a spoiled brat, who will need to rely on the boy to survive. Again, m/f for this one.

3. A family in the 1840's moves west in an Oregon Trail style rp. The father has to make sure his wife, daughters, sons, etc survive the journey out into the wild. father spanking wife and kids, as well as wife spanking kids.

4. On the colony world of Aneisp, on the frontier of human space, survival is a serious concern to all who live their. As a result, more... direct teaching methods are required to keep the youth of the colony in line. About any pairing goes.

5. Pretty much the same as number 2, but this time it's a spaceship that crashes and the two are left either adrift in space or on a deserted planet.

6. An alien world's strict societal rules mean that even the high priestess is not free from discipline if she goes astray. In no way inspired by Guardians of the Galaxy 2.....

7. Amidst the collapse of society following an solar flare and subsequent apocalypse, a ragtag group of teens must watch out for each other if they are going to survive. (I'm starting to realize I really like survival rp's.) Any paring

8. Magic is serious business, and for once apprentice, that means that discipline from their master for their mistakes and carelessness is all too common. Any Pairing.

9. A female android must submit to constant oversight and correction by her human owners unless she wants to be powered off and incinerated. Any/f

10. To maintain favor with the gods, the young women of ancient times must submit to their husbands discipline in order to maintain the natural order. M/f

11. Speaking of gods, sometimes the goddesses of old being to meddle to much in the affairs of humans. Sometimes the gods will correct them, but occasionally it will be up to the mortals themselves. any/f

12. A teen sent to a labor camp in a long passed era must endure harsh discipline in order to survive their sentence. any pairing.

13. A young soul condemned to Purgatory can shorten their sentence with other types of punishment. Any pairing.

14. An alien race takes a sample of humanity to learn more about them. Any pairing, can be human/alien or vice versa.

15. A boy drafted into the army long ago faces harsh discipline while there. Any/m

Will be updated as inspiration strikes. Peace!

Old August 17th, 2017, 09:47 PM   #2
bendmeover360

Hey, I might be interested in 7. I've never done anything like that before.

Old September 24th, 2017, 11:29 AM   #3
Jultimagnet

2, 5, and 11 sound fun if you're still interested in any of these

Old March 25th, 2018, 06:09 AM   #4
Aymer
Gold Member

Guess whose back
Back again
Shoot me a thingy if you have an interest

Old March 25th, 2018, 07:31 AM   #5
ZeldaFan64
Gold Member

Send a message via AIM to ZeldaFan64

14 sounds interesting but I like to tell you my own spin of it if you like?

https://1drv.ms/w/s!At9Swnf9xIhmgihKXe8zxxRYjMZk

Old March 25th, 2018, 08:38 AM   #6
RuzgarTW
Gold Member

I could try some of the survival ideas, sounds fun.

Old March 25th, 2018, 03:43 PM   #7
Lordoftacos
Most Magnanimous Emperor

14 sounds like a good start to a universe I plan to make.

Old April 2nd, 2018, 12:45 AM   #8
helen spanking
Now I play over discord.

I would like to try the number 10

Old April 3rd, 2018, 11:46 AM   #9
guardianjohran
Gold Member

14 sounds very fun.

Old April 15th, 2018, 03:50 AM   #10
Toboe
Gold Member

I like number 13.

Question: Are you planning to play spanker or spankee?
I'm a spankee.

Tags
ideas, open