Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Mentor's Correction (for Estekapo)
Old January 25th, 2019, 11:31 PM   #1
MajorMimosa

Default Mentor's Correction (for Estekapo)

Out in a random forest miles away form civilization, a dark skinned woman was snoring softly, leaning against a large tree with her hands behind her head. The woman was none other than Yoruichi Shihoin, the princess of her clan and undoubtedly one of the strongest Shinigami around. As uneventful as Soul Society had become, there were still not many places around for her to take a good cat nap. Even out of her feline form, Yoruichi had started to enjoy sleeping outside, the sun dripping warm kisses on her forehead as she lazed around.

Even through the bird's songs and sounds of rustling leaves, Yoruichi's skills of perception were unparalleled. Without even opening her eyes, the woman smirked towards the concealed spiritual pressure that she knew all too well. "Still sneaking about, Soi Fon? I thought you'd know by now that you can't surprise me."

Old January 25th, 2019, 11:49 PM   #2
Estekapo
Gold Member

Watching the princess of the Shihoin family and her former master, rest so care free of the outside world was truly a long forgotten pleasure that Soi Fong, the current captain of the second division and the F.F.E.E commander, had now resurrected as she stared at her through the bushes. Of course, she wasn’t a stalker but as she came with a purpose in mind she couldn’t help herself but admire for a moment at the beautiful Yoruichi Shihoin take a nap, just like she did after they ended up a brutal training like only they could do back then. It reminded her of the good times where she was very happy to be at the side of her master.

However that joy and happiness of looking at her master didn’t last long, since Yoruichi, as good as she was, knew that she was there even in her sleeps, which made her blush slightly before she was able to recompose herself and step out of the shadows to speak with the woman she once was her master “I wasn’t looking to surprise you Lady Yoruichi…it’s just that staring at you sleep so carefree made me remember the old times when you did the same after we ended up training” the short blue haired captain said as she stood soon in front of the bronze skinned woman.

Tags
correction, estekapo, mentor