Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old April 12th, 2024, 10:59 AM   #71
nomoewoes
Gold Member

Cody was grinning evilly as he resumed the spanking at a brisk pace, alternating between cheeks as he watched the rear gain color. Suddenly, he stopped out of nowhere. “I think you deserve more than just a simple hand spanking. Stand up and hand me your shorts. Then go retrieve 3 utensil that you have used in the past when spanking me.”

Old April 12th, 2024, 03:53 PM   #72
RuzgarTW
Gold Member

"Come on... Is this really necessary? Please..." Alex handed over her shorts and begged. It would be even more awkward if she ran into Angela. Fortunately, Alex was able to grab three tools without the other girl noticing. She chose a wooden hairbrush, a ping-pong paddle, and a tennis racket. (Alex was quite a creative girl XD)

Old April 12th, 2024, 07:58 PM   #73
nomoewoes
Gold Member

Cody took the shorts in his hand and watched as his sister ran around the house in her underwear. Chuckling to himself, he waited patiently as he looked over the implements she returned with. He took them all and let them fall on the bed before grabbing the hairbrush first. “Underwear off and then over my knee! You know all spankings are performed on the bare butt!” He told her as he waited

Old April 13th, 2024, 04:39 AM   #74
RuzgarTW
Gold Member

Alex blushed and fidgeted, she felt like a little girl who made a mistake getting a spanking. “Cody is younger than me even!” She thought. However, other than obeying the orders, she couldn’t do anything. The girl slipped off her black thong, exposing her bare meaty butt to her brother, and laid across his lap once again.

Old April 13th, 2024, 03:22 PM   #75
nomoewoes
Gold Member

“It’s humiliating having to bare your butt to your sibling right?” Cody teased, knowing from experience how embarrassing it is but now the tide has turned. Pinning her over his lap, he smirked as he raised his brush and swatted the middle of her butt

Old April 13th, 2024, 05:17 PM   #76
RuzgarTW
Gold Member

"Sh-Shut up..." Alex blushed and replied. It was indeed embarrassing, especially when it was supposed to be her day to gloat about Angela's defeat. Her butt jiggled with every smack, and quickly turned dark pink as the hairbrush went to work.

Old April 14th, 2024, 12:56 PM   #77
nomoewoes
Gold Member

Cody grinned as her older sister accepted her bare bottom spanking over his knee. It wasn’t supposed to be like this but he’ll happily take it. He spanked all over the large rear as he alternated between cheeks

Old April 14th, 2024, 03:22 PM   #78
RuzgarTW
Gold Member

Alex started to wiggle as the smack went one and the sting started to get a little overwhelming. "C-Come on... that's enough... My butt hurts..." Her voice was trembling, and at this pace she would be crying out loud at the end of the three implements.

Old April 15th, 2024, 04:26 PM   #79
nomoewoes
Gold Member

“And you don’t think my butt didn’t hurt after all the times you spanked me? After all the humiliation you put me through, this was the best case scenario. Originally I was going to dye your hair vomit green and give you a makeover but I decided a bare bottom spanking would do you just as well.” He said, her not sitting for a bit would work just as well

Old April 15th, 2024, 05:27 PM   #80
RuzgarTW
Gold Member

Alex was silenced, he indeed had a good point. She took the spanking quietly from then on, but it was getting more and more difficult to endure. Her butt had turned red, and tears had started to form, she was at verge of crying.

Tags
office, ruzgartw, shenanigans