Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old May 8th, 2008, 02:14 AM   #111
arkham-insanity
Spanktalia

"Nonsense you are my up and comming star, I wont leave you side now." Elizabeth said stroking the girls hair.
"You will have to get used to people staring at you, the competion will be held before all the families and friends, but lets not worry about that now, there will be plenty of time to prepare you for that later."

Old May 8th, 2008, 02:24 AM   #112
Peeker
Because Words Matter

Send a message via MSN to Peeker

"Oh.... if you say so, Miss..."

Becky immediately began to worry about the competition. She was going to be watched? By how many people? Doing what?

The girl lapsed into silence, staring at the damp grass at her feet. Her skin felt like it was about to start crawling, a shiver running through her. The young maid wished she didn't feel so poorly all of a sudden, blast her nerves, they made her feel positively ill.

Becky gave the briefest shudder as she closed her eyes, leaning back slightly into the feeling of Miss' soft hand in her hair. She took shallow breaths, trying to calm herself. It wasn't working too well. She felt another tear run down her cheek, and leaning back just put more weight on all those welts and tender flesh. As soon as she started to think about them, the pain became unbareable: she took to her feet and rocked there, frozen for a moment. She blushed.

"Please, Miss.... that felt wonderful... but I just cannot sit at the moment..." she lowered her head. "Forgive my rudeness...."

Becky's frame once again tensed and she was touched by a moment of vertigo: the sensation that she was falling over was accompanied by a look of fear, and she stiffened her body once again, struggling to straighten herself. She stood tall and rigidly, her muscles flexing and her poor bottom protesting. Another tear escaped, and she gave a soft groan of complaint. She didn't want to work right now! She wanted to curl up in bed and sleep! Oh, she felt miserable.

"I-- p-perhaps I should get back t-to my duties, Miss?" Becky requested, uncertainly. No need for fussing about herself. She had work to do. Nothing would put her back on her feet so much as getting back to work... she couldn't let Miss down.

Old May 8th, 2008, 02:32 AM   #113
arkham-insanity
Spanktalia

Elizabeth knew something was amiss, maybe this was all too much for the girl to handle, that and on top of being thrashed so severly, maybe she had pushed the girl too far.

Mistress saw her waver as she stood and she took the girl carefully around the shoulders, she felt the girl shiver in her hands.

"Bother the guest, your going inside at once and getting some proper rest." Elizabeth then guided the girl upstaires the guest bedroom right accross from her own chambers.

"You can rest here, lie down on your stomach and lets releive you of your undergarments."

Old May 8th, 2008, 02:35 AM   #114
Peeker
Because Words Matter

The walk up the stairs broke poor Becky's last nerve. As Miss took her in hand she began to cry freely, and clung softly to the beautiful, strong woman as she helped her up the stairs. She sniffled obedientally, and laid herself prone on the deliciously soft guest bed - which felt all the better for herself being clean upon its soft comforter - and let Miss tend to her for a change.

"I'm s-s-so sorry, Miss! I feel all b-bro-broken up inside!" she apologized with a piteous and tiny little wail. "Oh, please..... I'm s-sorry...."

Old May 8th, 2008, 04:12 AM   #115
arkham-insanity
Spanktalia

"sshhh shhhh, thats enough of that, no blaming your self." Elizabeth said gently and slipped her fingers inside Beckys bloomers and very gently pulled them off, The welts were now a goulish purple and made Elizabeth wince inwardly, they looked more sever than they had earlier.

The mistress went to the dresser drawer and took out a small bottle of cooling salve.

"I think those welts of yours need better tending." Elizabeth gently began to spread the salve on the girls batterd backside.

"I am so sorry Becky dear, this is my fault, I should not have bathed you so quickly after the birching, but I was in such a hurry that I diddnt think it would matter. But I can clearly see my error now."

Elizabeth took her time making sure the salve was worked well into Becky.

Old May 8th, 2008, 05:53 AM   #116
Peeker
Because Words Matter

Becky shuddered and cried out in pain with every tender touch. The little thing had done her best to stay quiet and ignore her pain, but with nothing else to consider now, save the pain in her bottom and the pain in her insides, she felt isolated from everything else. All there was, was pain, and she was tired of it and she hurt and she wanted it to go away. Now, it was Elizabeth who spoke the concerned words, while Becky, her subject, who was too focused on the task at hand - in her case, crying miserably - to be bothered by it.

The tiny maid occasionally had fits of motion wherein her limbs seemed to be seeking something - in truth, a warm body to hold onto, and cry into, while soft hands stroked her hair and brushed away her tears - that broke up the pain and squirming and sobbing... but that eventually faded away as the crying became more fitful and automatic.

Becky laid there in stunned silence when it was over, eyes wide and searching for something, breathing short and sharp. Her hand weakly laid against Elizabeth's outer thigh, searching for more than a finger's touch of human contact.

Old May 8th, 2008, 06:36 AM   #117
arkham-insanity
Spanktalia

Elizabeth was distraught by the girls display she seemed fevorish for somthing....or someone, After tending to her blisterend Bottom Elizabeth sat on the edge of the bed and pulled the girls head up into her lap, then gently rubbed her back trying to comfort the girl.

The Mistresses concern growing every second as Becky seemed lost in her pain. she then pulled the girl in closer to her and held her tight rocking her back and forth and humming gently hoping to calm the girl down.

Old May 8th, 2008, 06:52 AM   #118
Peeker
Because Words Matter

The girl's body slowly spiraled away from the pain once the salve was finished, and began to do its work on her injured flesh. The real cure, though, was Elizabeth's concern. Tightly-held in the woman's arms, Becky soon found herself without any other needs: she had the Mistress, and she knew she could keep the woman from worrying if she was a good girl... just the same way she wouldn't cuss again, and upset her, so she would - no, so now, she could stop crying. She was held tight, and rocked, and her body grew limp under Miss Elizabeth's touch. Her eyes grew heavy, and a heart-wrenchingly relieved sigh rippled out of the girl as her head couched itself on her lap, too tired and too comfortable to move it.

"...thank you..." she whispered softly, her last words before the overwhelmed maid gave herself entirely over to sleep.

Tags
order, peeker, servants