Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > News and Announcements > Site Feedback & Suggestions

Site Feedback & Suggestions Comments, criticism or suggestions? Let us know!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

More control for artists
Old February 7th, 2024, 03:21 PM   #1
theredbarn

Default More control for artists

I like doing spanking art, but one thing that I wasn't fond of is the lack of control we have regarding our art.

I dunno if it's something we just cannot be implemented, due to technical issues, but the ability to delete/replace old art we no longer desire on the platform would be appreciated.

I'd love to upload new art here, but the lack of the ability to delete undesirable art is bit of a deal breaker for me.

Last edited by theredbarn; February 7th, 2024 at 06:38 PM.

Old February 7th, 2024, 09:20 PM   #2
Akuma
Administrator

We always honor artist requests to remove art by artists, just message stoner.

Old February 8th, 2024, 01:58 AM   #3
theredbarn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuma View Post
We always honor artist requests to remove art by artists, just message stoner.
I'll do that in the future, but I still think it'd be more efficient for the artist to remove said image.

Would also be good for replacing an image when one makes a mistake! The amount of times I set my art to the wrong scale and it turned my art into a Jumpscare!!!!

Old February 8th, 2024, 05:03 AM   #4
Akuma
Administrator

I'd love to be able to put more work into the site, especially upgrading to new software, but the site barely makes any money and can't command the amount of attention it needs from me :-\ there's just too much that needs done and I don't have the time to work on a non-earner.

Allowing an artist to just delete a picture, which I would support, would have to be a new functionality, I think, due to the way the permissions work.

And I ended up removing the ability for artists to change their pictures because it didn't work well with cloudflare and some artists ended up using it for reasons against our policies. We have no way of monitoring changed images.

Old February 9th, 2024, 01:33 AM   #5
theredbarn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuma View Post
I'd love to be able to put more work into the site, especially upgrading to new software, but the site barely makes any money and can't command the amount of attention it needs from me :-\ there's just too much that needs done and I don't have the time to work on a non-earner.

Allowing an artist to just delete a picture, which I would support, would have to be a new functionality, I think, due to the way the permissions work.

And I ended up removing the ability for artists to change their pictures because it didn't work well with cloudflare and some artists ended up using it for reasons against our policies. We have no way of monitoring changed images.
Dang, well, if I had the knowledge I would be happy to help! However, I can barely handle WordPress/blogspot!

Ty for getting back to me though

Tags
artists, control