Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old September 6th, 2021, 08:40 PM   #121
Melakka
Artist

The sight of Amber's bubble butt partially framed by her lowered the undergarment was a sight worth beholding and Kat allowed herself to be distracted for a while. Even though she had 'seen it all before' as the usual put down went, she still thrilled to the knowledge that, for the time being at least, Amber's bottom was entirely hers to do as she liked with. And she did like what they were doing even if an ancient temple hadn't been calling the tune.

"Blue is the next colour, I think we might do well to tap in to the energy of this place somehow, think blue you know?" Vishy was feeling the presence of ancestors again and wondered if ancestor worship had driven the Genu back in the day. "Vietnamese people even today largely follow the tradition of worshipping their ancestors you know, it involves digging up their buried loved ones after a few years in the ground. Quite a gruesome thought, a lot of the younger generation pay people to do it for them, I understand."

The oddness of the statement hung in the air for a moment is stasis, there having been no preparation for the apparent non sequitur. "That Amber, was a statement from 'out of the blue'! You see where I'm going with this? Think blue! I could say something totally banal like 'think out of the box' but the fact of the matter is that is now such a cliche yet people keep using it thinking they're being terrible clever yet exhibit exactly the lack of 'out the box' thinking they are exhorting others to perform."

Feeling she might be losing the room Kat manoeuvred the far from unwilling bare bottomed girl over to the next tile. "I think you ought to be at full stretch here you know, dear. It's a good job you are so very supple! Can you manage to bend right down and put your palms flat on the floor? Ah, I knew you could if you tried." Kat walked all around the statuesque girl admiring her pose from every conceivable angle. "If nothing else dear I have a mental picture of you that will not be easily erased from my memory!"

Old September 6th, 2021, 11:08 PM   #122
Tangerine

Her back was, naturally, turned back to the girl as Amber seemingly didn’t fail to make her bottom more presentable by letting her cheeks out of her underwear, during which her companion managed to talk about things completely irrelevant to the task at hand. “Thanks for this rather random piece of info, Kat.” She faced the girl, nodding at her in sarcasm. Since Vishy’s earlier suggestions had made her think of blueberries, the images that flashed in her head by the mention of dead people being dug out of their eternal resting places were extra disturbing. “Honestly…” Amber continued. “If me stripping right in front of you makes you think about graves, I must be doing something wrong here.”

It didn’t occur to her to question why the colour blue required her to assume a more difficult position. In one of the previous rooms, Vishy had already convinced, or rather tricked her, into a pretty tight position. However, this one sounded more challenging, at least physically. After all, she couldn’t be considered a slender supermodel with an awfully flexible rectangular body. At least, the girl omitted to describe how she should display her butt with an abundant level of detail this time. Bend down, keep the palms on the floor: it was easier said than done, all the while keeping her bottom in an easily accessible elevation.

“Okay.” The adventurer simply confirmed. Her legs straight, she bent her body at the waist. The more her face went down, the less supple her round behind looked. Her hips stretched, the marks across her caned bottom widened. She had trouble reaching the floor, however. Her legs slightly bent as her fingertips perched on the stone tiles. “Unbelievable…” Amber muttered away to herself. To lay the rest of her hands on the floor, she had to compromise the verticality of her legs. She ended up spreading them a bit, but managed to assume the position her friend had asked. It, of course, made the adventurer exhibit her bottom quite well. She surely gave the girl a rather detailed view of her arse, and everything else for that matter.

“That must be a funny picture.” To improve her stability, Amber parted her legs a bit more. Between them, her underwear unavoidably stretched wide. Although it was somewhat elastic, the fabric couldn’t keep up with her generous buttocks and shapely thighs. A distinct zap came out of her knickers. “Oh…” Right below her extra tight buttocks, the strained undergarment gave between her thighs. That little tearing noise momentarily filled the room. With that, Amber pulled her legs closer to each other. “Hope that wasn’t me.”

Old September 7th, 2021, 08:50 AM   #123
Melakka
Artist

The rising sound of elastic giving up the ghost and cotton tearing was amplified by the unique acoustic of the chamber. Every slap, every reaction had been amplified to the maximum and now so too were the death of another garment. "Oh what a shame! Those are never going to stay up again are they? Perhaps we need to offer them up in a sacrifice of their own do you think? Is that what happened to mine?"
A very sharp swat accompanied the last word. It was full of unexpected venom as the mystery of her own disappearing knickers returned to annoy Vishy. It wasn't so much their absence as the fact Amber had not satisfactorily explained to her what had happened to them!

Kat was pleased to see the tile didn't immediately flood with blue light, in fact it didn't even flicker. She moved in, placed a hand in the small of the enticingly bent Amber and spanked her hard a dozen times in quick succession, working out some of her displeasure with the girl's non explanation. There was no response from the tile to any of this, unlike Amber whose already marked bottom showed even more signs of wear and tear after the rapid assault. "Keep your position! I told you to think blue didn't I? I really don't think you are so this is taking more work than it need!"

Vishy was more than aware that her own frame of mind could have had at least as much to do with the lack of response from the carved floor tile .. at least the first two were still glowing though. Watching Amber's butt bouncing this way and that as she slapped it all over had certainly been distracting and pleasing to Kat and had to a large extent assuaged her annoyance over the little mystery and her empathetic heart one again regained hold. Leaning forward she again kissed the beauteous curves letting her tongue absorb some of the newly generated heat. "I think maybe we both need to concentrate better dear if this is going to work." she said once again straightening to her full height. "If we get it right it might only need one more to add the blue light so .." Once again her palm rose high, its muscles tensing like whipcord and arced its way down with maximum force ..

Old September 7th, 2021, 11:34 AM   #124
Tangerine

Most of the frustration that came with the ruining of her knickers was because of making a fool of herself. Otherwise, Amber didn’t harbour an exceptional love for her underwear, unlike the only other woman in the temple. She had literally sacrificed Vishy’s pants to save the girl from the worse as she doubted that ghostly presence from earlier was up to anything good. Compared to that, the fate of her own underwear was less heroic. “You jinxed it.” Refusing to put the blame on the size of her bottom and thighs, she held Vishy responsible for it. However, it wasn’t enough of a reason to pull herself up and prematurely end the third stage of the session. Instead, Amber’s butt remained in the air, winking at the girl it faced.

“Oh, enough of your knic-AH!” It was impossible to talk as much as Vishy. When she did however, she wasn’t an easy gal to shush. A good slap on the butt managed to do that just fine though. With an eyebrow raised, Amber turned her head back. It wasn’t a gentle whack what she had just received. It was rather sharp. “Was that you?” As if the adventurer couldn’t believe her friend could manage to swing her arm so well, she questioned the recent sting in her bottom.

The following slaps didn’t disappoint either. “Oww!.. OH-H!..” A lot had changed since the first time she laid her bottom across the girl’s lap outside the temple. “Agh!.. Oof!..” At this stage, Amber had long stopped trying to keep her whimpers to herself just to draw a more dignified image of herself. “Eep!.. HA!..” That little hand found her large behind quite a few times. “Gah!.. Argh!..” And the adventurer barked that many times. “Awk!.. Anh!..” Despite the firmness her position imposed on them, her buttocks bounced, her lowerlips quivering. “HOH!.. A-AH!..”

It was easy for Vishy to keep telling her to focus on the colour blue, while she could only think of shades of red and pink. Thankfully, the only participant of this Spank Amber game finally elected to give her a break. A pained mumbling lingered in the room still as the girl kissed and lapped her keenly tenderised cheeks. While she was busy going through the researcher’s rapid assault, Amber hadn’t bothered to check if a new tile glowed. It was a surprise to learn it actually hadn’t, “It didn’t work?!” which probably meant more swats for her bottom. “Alright… One more.” She took a deep breath, adjusting her position a little. “Blueblueblue… EE-HAH!” This time, it wasn’t her underwear what gave, but her elbows as Amber sunk to her knees. Her chin on the floor, her hands raced back to rub her pulsing cheeks.

Old September 7th, 2021, 08:06 PM   #125
Melakka
Artist

"Yes well not really very edifying seeing a big girl like you spanked into submission with such ease, Amber, I have to say I'm a little disappointed you don't seem to have more staying power!" This little speech was of course entirely inappropriate given that not only had Amber taken a lot of punishment all through the day but also had been told to hold an exceedingly difficult position during which Kat heaped a whole lot more abuse on her stinging butt. Nevertheless the big adventurer was now lying face down on the floor rubbing her bottom with both hands apparently hors de combat for the present.

Vishy looked down dispassionately at the girl lying at her feet noting the state of the patterned floor tiles. "Well dear, the good news is they haven't gone out despite your shocking performance just now but neither has the next one lit up; I really don't think you were trying very hard were you, eh?" If one were to describe the look on a baby's face when his all day sucker is taken away as seeming a bit miffed then Amber's expression at that moment was one of distinct miffification! Kat eventually came to her senses and knelt next to the prostrate girl and stroked her hair for a while cooing encouragement. At last after a protracted rapprochement Vishy it was time to try again and encouraged Amber back to her feet with a couple of little butt pats; the tile immediately shone a bright Oxford blue.

"Ha! Look at that!" Kat danced around for a moment quite oblivious to the implications before coming to a sudden halt! "Well, tee hee, maybe I was wrong about the tightness of the skin? Maybe all the positions I had you adopting weren't strictly necessary at all. In this case it seems the proximity of your butt to the tile was all that was needed and a light tap sufficient to light it up. Isn't that a hoot? I expect we'll laugh about this later over a civilised cup of tea!" Leaving Amber to her own devices Vishy strolled over to the next tile in the pattern and leaned in to scrutinise it.

Old September 7th, 2021, 11:43 PM   #126
Tangerine

Normally, if she hadn’t been busy trying to ease the lingering sting that ran rampart all around her butt through a self-massage, Amber would have surely had something to say to the girl who mocked the pain tolerance of her bottom. Just because she had some large buttocks didn’t mean they were equally sturdy. Like any other girl, she too was not immune to firm smacks. Face down, butt up, Amber didn’t shy away from rubbing her freshly beaten cheeks in front of her companion. Her burning buttocks stopped the adventurer from caring about the rather belittling show she must be giving to Vishy. Rubbing and moaning, she hardly looked the part of a respectable warrior at the moment. And to make matters worse, the intent thrashing of her bottom hadn’t even been rewarded with a new colour.

“Oh, me?!” The suggestion that it was her fault that the floor didn’t respond to the latest set of smacks didn’t amuse Amber. “What do you mean? I did my part perfectly!” She claimed. Other than keeping her bottom up in the air, and taking her spanking, there wasn’t much else she was supposed to do anyway. If anything, Vishy should have taken the blame. On the other hand, Amber couldn’t have said the same about her partner. The girl had tried so very hard, tried to demolish her butt that is. After that, she was understandably a bit reluctant to raise her arse for another sharp slap. After all, Amber could still feel the girl’s hand across her bum. Thankfully, a few light pats did what many firm smacks couldn’t, the tile emitting a blue colour.

Instead of being impressed that her friend had correctly guessed the current colour, she was rather bitter that the researcher falsely thought she had to go through a good number of butt-flattening slaps. “Uunnh…” A drawn-out grumble came out of Amber upon this funny revelation. Apparently, all Vishy had to do was to give her a couple of pats on the butt, instead of leaving her all sore like that. When the newly lit stone stole the researcher’s attention, Amber got to her feet. In the meantime, her underwear did the opposite and idly slid down her legs. It was just too loose to fulfil its sacred duty of covering her arse. Stepping out of her knickers, she neared her friend.

While Vishy studied the floor, she found herself gazing at the girl’s bare butt. Despite having the worse spanking of the day in the previous room, that little arse all of a sudden didn’t look red enough to her. Especially when the girl was leaning down, it was quite tempting to plant a good, unannounced smack on that round little bum. “That’s definitely blue, if you can’t tell.” Standing beside her, she casually rested a hand against Vishy’s behind. “Well, I know where the orange is.” Drawing circles, she began to stroke the girl’s pretty bottom.

Old September 8th, 2021, 10:01 AM   #127
Melakka
Artist

Feeling a more than a little foolish that her understanding and ideas had again proved to be less than accurate Vishy was taking a moment to gather herself as she stared around the large patterned figure carved into the floor. It really could only be appreciated from directly above and at a great height at that. Sitting atop Amber's shoulders had helped a great deal but really one needed to be flying or suspended from the ceiling to see it in all its glory. Her mind flew to the lines and figures on the plain at Nazca which are only apparent from aircraft, the most likely explanation was they were used for ritualistic processions although many more wild suggestions were out there including spacemen from afar. What was going on in here though?

It was as Vishy was pondering that she became aware of a more immediate physicality and a distinctly proprietorial hand caressing her butt. Had she leant over to gain a better sight of the next tile in the sequence or had she been deliberately trying to invoke the response she was now receiving? She didn't know the answer but responded to the approach with a little sucking of breath, a smile and a jiggle. As Amber increased her attention to her much abused feature with fingertip circles around her larger welts Kat turned to face her friend. "I see you have discarded your underpinnings too, maybe you should consider removing this too!" She fiddled with the front clasp of Amber's filled bra which alone of their mutual clothing was still straining to fulfil its intended purpose. Kat felt the hands which hadn't strayed from her butt for one second tighten their grip as she stuck her nose in close but the bigger girl made no attempt to prevent the removal.

Once off Kat played with the generous orbs, licking around the aureus with a flicking tongue until nipples stood out like lightening rods whereupon she pulled and teased them with her lips then lightly with her teeth. "You know I said I was wrong about the spanking positions and the pitch and firmness and all that? I have another idea about how this chamber is rigged up." Speaking wasn't easy for the little professor, her breath was short, her mouth was full and concentrating on anything other than pleasure was tricky in the extreme. Nonetheless she ploughed on. "The tiles responded to single little slaps, barely more than pats didn't they! I think we've already passed the pain and humiliation part of the ritual, Amber. What I think we have to do now is make love on the floor here and the patting and moaning will take of the rest. If we roll around in the direction towards the serpents head with enough fervour the whole event could come to head .. so to speak!" Looking her most elfin Kat smiled coyly into Amber's blazing eyes. "If you fancy it that is .." and kissed the tip of Amber's nose.

Old September 8th, 2021, 11:20 AM   #128
Tangerine

Despite their relatively short time together, the pair had got rather close. Close enough for Amber to fondle the girl’s exposed rear in a carefree manner, which the owner of that fine little butt didn’t seem to mind. While wandering the bare flesh, she was able to feel all the marks Vishy had got during their adventure. Not to make them sting more than necessary, she didn’t pressed her hand too firmly, but didn’t stop brushing her fingers against her companion’s tempting behind either. As if this gentle caressing had some mind stimulating properties, it seemed Vishy was unveiling the mystery this particular chamber riddled to them.

It wasn’t difficult to notice that her knickers were unassumingly lying on the floor instead of covering her behind. One didn’t need to be an attentive academician to spot she no longer wore her underwear. In terms of how much she was dressed, or little for that matter, Amber was currently equal to her friend. That soon changed though, when Vishy meddled with the only remaining garment she still had. Her bra was easily unhooked. It had a convenient design if the researcher indeed want to free a different pair of orbs. Her breasts pushed the unpaired wings aside, finding their way outside. Amber didn’t make an attempt to hinder the baring of her assets. Her eyes slowly drifted down, falling on her newly exposed bits.

“Alright.” Amber only replied to the girl’s suggestion when the girl had already bared her mounds. They were, naturally, a bit envious that their opposite counterparts had received all the attention throughout the day. Her gaze was still down when Vishy commenced sampling her fruits. “Mmh…” Pink bumps stiffened towards the girl, hardening into her wet mouth. “You’re not bad at this.” Raising one of her hands, fingers slid through the back of the girl’s hair. It was quite difficult, but Amber managed to listen to what her friend discovered about this room. It was a most interesting theory, really. “Oh, is that so? Ooh…” The second “oh” came off more intensely. Her hand slid down the girl’s back, joining the other on Vishy’s bottom. She cupped both cheeks, half squeezing and half rubbing them.

From her pleasant buttocks, her hands slid to the girl’s sides. She intended to return the favour and plant a smooth of her own. Not on the nose, but she kissed her on the lips. If Vishy indeed wanted to confirm that interesting theory of hers, more were on the way as well. “You’d better lie down then.” The aroused adventurer suggested, even though she didn’t really mind who would be on top as long as the promised moans were to be realised.

Old September 8th, 2021, 07:52 PM   #129
Melakka
Artist

Standing in deep embrace their mutual excitement growing the kissing and stroking was stimulating the inevitable juices of passion. Amber suggested Kat should lie down but even though that was exactly what she wanted to do it was in her nature to be teasingly awkward in moments such as these. Grasping the back of the statuesque girl's neck she leapt and wrapped her legs around her waist. "Make me! Make me, you big bully!" She latched on tightly and clamped her lips over Amber's mouth luxuriating in the sweet breath until both were decidedly short on the commodity. "You really enjoyed telling me what to do today, didn't you? Sometimes I like that you know .. sometimes I like to give the orders." Her voice faded as a faintness caused her to close her eyes in what used to be called a happy swoon.

Whether by force or common consent wasn't clear to Kat but she gradually became aware of lying on the floor with the most magnificent specimen of pulchritude it had ever been her fortune to get to know seemingly keen and eager to get it on with her. They had been in a similar position earlier in the day so Kat had no reason to doubt the genuineness of Amber's actions. The activity had only failed that time because Amber was restrained and Kat wasn't certain the implied consent was strong enough for her odd morality. There was no such worry this time and she was quickly writhing in pleasure at the seeing to she was experiencing. She tried to keep her end up too, targeting parts she could reach but found herself moaning and panting and eager to roll off her side and flat on her back.

Amber, big beautiful Amber was taking complete control of her now. She stopped all her proactivity but responded with encouragement to every new stimulus with gasps, pants, smiles and groans. The sounds echoed round the hallowed space and mingled with the pleasure pats she was giving Amber's butt as a tempo for the strokes she was receiving. The caresses kept coming and coming. Her most intimate places were being breached most wonderfully. She was gasping for air, arching her back in pure joy, screaming with delight. She closed her eyes, lights were flashing in her head, sounds pulsing around her ears and all the time she was building, building building ...

Old September 8th, 2021, 10:55 PM   #130
Tangerine

Keeping her friend’s curvy little butt off the ground was neither a physically challenging task, nor a mentally tedious job. In fact, Amber quite enjoyed keeping that talkative academician as close to her as possible, and loved having her smooth legs locked around her waist. Holding her tight, kissing her back, she allowed the submissive tendencies Vishy confessed to tease her inner demons. She wouldn’t consider herself a bully, but Amber replied “I did.” If it involved putting the girl in sexually compromising positions, she would have surely liked giving her companion all kinds of orders. Her arms were wrapped around the girl, and she was happy to keep her in a lovely embrace, but Vishy just had to lie down for a more thorough exploration of her lithe body.

Among a stone sea of colourful glows, she laid her partner down. She was utterly bare, and Vishy didn’t wear much herself either. Otherwise, in the heat of the moment, Amber would have peeled off anything that would prevent her from feeling the researcher’s form. When her partner was on the floor, she of course didn’t remain standing. Her butt quickly perched on Vishy’s stomach. And she soon leaned over her friend. Having those little fingers of the girl all over her generous curves did feel wonderfully arousing. Still, Amber grabbed her wrists and pinned her hands above her head. “You’re mine, museum girl…”

Her breasts pressed onto the young woman sooner than her lips. As her kiss deepened, her hands gradually slid down Vishy’s arms. Once again pulling herself back into a sitting position, Amber’s fingers slipped under the cups of her partner’s bra. She didn’t bother to unclasp it. Yanking the bra up instead, she let her breasts jump out. To impose some dynamism to them, her fingers swept across those enticingly round assets in a haphazard slap. Her hands soon took the bra’s job as she cupped them. She clung onto the girl’s breasts while her lips left a wet trail of kisses down her belly. Her butt rose up, but her face stayed down. Instead of cupping Vishy’s breasts, she took her by the legs. “It was about time you spread those legs, professor.” Like the blades of a most smooth pair of scissors, she parted the girl’s legs. “There you are…” The colour pink glowed brighter for Amber. It wasn’t a random stone in the temple though, but existed between her companion’s thighs. Her lips found the upper edge of the slit, while two fingers slid through the petals. Hooked digits brushed the roof of the tunnel, while glued lips sucked her on the outside. Half embedded fingers kept dancing in Vishy as her tongue flicked against that little button. Her bottom wagged, her head bobbed up and down between Vishy’s legs. Demonstrating her pussylicking skills, Amber ate her girlfriend out.

Last edited by Tangerine; September 9th, 2021 at 10:40 AM.

Tags
adventure, melakka, sacrifice, tangerine