Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

A tale of the west(For Kager)
Old May 24th, 2009, 02:26 PM   #1
optimusomega
Supreme Spanker

Default A tale of the west(For Kager)

Green River,Oragon;1875

Connor Blake was a twelve years boy;But life had make him grow up very quickly; He was aknowledged in all the state and beyond as an experienced gun-man;He was also an astonished martial artist and his skills had forced more than a social assistent to give up any hope to put him in an horphanal and have him adopted;He was a free spirit and also a generous boy;Working once in a while as bounty hunter and body-guard the raven-haired black-eyed boy managed to provide to himsef;Plus he had gained extimation and gratitude by many people in his wondering life and also several enemies;

In that day of August the boy was riding on his Navaho horse,Greystar near the Red Star Ranch;

After the death of her husband Mary Wilson was the owner of the ranch;Along with her daughter Annie and an old mexican peasant named Pedro she struggled to keep open the ranch!

Since some month Richard Gordon,the richest land-owner of the region had started to harass her to force the widow in selling him the ranch;

In that day Connor saw two henchman of Mr.Gordon bullying and pushing over Mrs Wilson her daughter and his helper old Pedro!

"Out of my land"yelled the widow pointing a rifle against the two men;However she was too slow and one of the henchmen managed to dearm her and the other one pointed a gun against her daughter;

A bang was heard in the air and the bandit was dearmed;Than Connor said his smoking gun pointed against the man"You heard the lady;Out of her land!"He was deadly calm and as the second man saw him he understood who the boy was!"Allright"said the second man as they left"But we'll come back soon,Blake!" After they depart Connor clamb down the saddle and asked"Are you all right?"

Old May 28th, 2009, 06:47 PM   #2
kager
Roleplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimusomega View Post
Green River,Oragon;1875

Connor Blake was a twelve years boy;But life had make him grow up very quickly; He was aknowledged in all the state and beyond as an experienced gun-man;He was also an astonished martial artist and his skills had forced more than a social assistent to give up any hope to put him in an horphanal and have him adopted;He was a free spirit and also a generous boy;Working once in a while as bounty hunter and body-guard the raven-haired black-eyed boy managed to provide to himsef;Plus he had gained extimation and gratitude by many people in his wondering life and also several enemies;

In that day of August the boy was riding on his Navaho horse,Greystar near the Red Star Ranch;

After the death of her husband Mary Wilson was the owner of the ranch;Along with her daughter Annie and an old mexican peasant named Pedro she struggled to keep open the ranch!

Since some month Richard Gordon,the richest land-owner of the region had started to harass her to force the widow in selling him the ranch;

In that day Connor saw two henchman of Mr.Gordon bullying and pushing over Mrs Wilson her daughter and his helper old Pedro!

"Out of my land"yelled the widow pointing a rifle against the two men;However she was too slow and one of the henchmen managed to dearm her and the other one pointed a gun against her daughter;

A bang was heard in the air and the bandit was dearmed;Than Connor said his smoking gun pointed against the man"You heard the lady;Out of her land!"He was deadly calm and as the second man saw him he understood who the boy was!"Allright"said the second man as they left"But we'll come back soon,Blake!" After they depart Connor clamb down the saddle and asked"Are you all right?"
"I think so." Mary said. "Annie? Pedro? Are you all right?" She asked worried.

Old May 29th, 2009, 12:28 PM   #3
optimusomega
Supreme Spanker

"Yes mum"replied shyvely Annie"Si senhora Pedro is fine"Replied the old mexican"And all thanks el nino with the guns!"

Old May 29th, 2009, 12:46 PM   #4
kager
Roleplayer

Quote:
"Yes mum"replied shyvely Annie"Si senhora Pedro is fine"Replied the old mexican"And all thanks el nino with the guns!"
"Pedro is right, we have to thank you, would you join us for lunch? By the way what is your age?" She asked thinking: <this boy looks very young.>

Old May 29th, 2009, 12:53 PM   #5
optimusomega
Supreme Spanker

Connor rolled his eyes;He heard that question too many times and he tought to refuse the invitation but two things made him change his mind:His growling stomach and the smile of Annie;She had big green eyes and long brown hair!"Thank you very much mrs";He said taking off his hat and bowing;"My name is Connor Blake and I am twelve years old!"

Old May 29th, 2009, 12:57 PM   #6
kager
Roleplayer

Quote:
Connor rolled his eyes;He heard that question too many times and he tought to refuse the invitation but two things made him change his mind:His growling stomach and the smile of Annie;She had big green eyes and long brown hair!"Thank you very much mrs";He said taking off his hat and bowing;"My name is Connor Blake and I am twelve years old!"
"Twelve?" Mary asked in shock. "You should be at school, not riding around with a gun......not that I complain in this circumstance but twelve? With a gun?"

Old May 29th, 2009, 01:08 PM   #7
optimusomega
Supreme Spanker

Connor sighted"Mrs is a long story;However schools are yet close for now!"However Connor had a pact with half of the school teachers of the region;They examined him once any month and he had good marks!Pedro than added"Maybe he can tell us the story after lunch!"

Old May 29th, 2009, 02:13 PM   #8
kager
Roleplayer

Quote:
Connor sighted"Mrs is a long story;However schools are yet close for now!"However Connor had a pact with half of the school teachers of the region;They examined him once any month and he had good marks!Pedro than added"Maybe he can tell us the story after lunch!"
"Good idea, I like to hear your story Connor." Mary said. "By the way my name is Mary and this is Annie and that's Pedro." She introduced herself her daugher and Pedro.

Old May 29th, 2009, 02:20 PM   #9
optimusomega
Supreme Spanker

"Nice to meet you" replied the boy!Annie look at him;She was usully well behaved but some time she got in troble mkung dangerous thing or talking back to her mother!"Thank you very much!"She said to the young hero;"I'm Annie and I'm twelve too!"

Old May 29th, 2009, 03:21 PM   #10
kager
Roleplayer

Quote:
"Nice to meet you" replied the boy!Annie look at him;She was usully well behaved but some time she got in troble mkung dangerous thing or talking back to her mother!"Thank you very much!"She said to the young hero;"I'm Annie and I'm twelve too!"
"Our ranch is a few miles that way." Mary pointed. "Let's go and have lunch."

Tags
kager, tale, westfor