Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old November 10th, 2014, 01:18 PM   #11
W1nchester
Demon Hunter

Jasper frowned as Bryony and Zach left. It was definitely going to be hard on him because this would be the first time that the duo were really... separated. He didn't really like it at all and was bound to get into endless amounts of trouble with his partner in crime being gone. Then Dean took his hand and led him over to the chair and Dean sat down again, Jasper looked sadly up again.

"I screamed because you're gonna hurt me, Dee..." The little boy whimpered, before he was drawn over Dean's strong lap and held down. Jasper kicked and squirmed, whining and hollering already. "Don't want seven!" He protested, finding that to be an insane amount of licks.

Bryony remembered that Zach wasn't in his physical prime like she was, and so the older girl slowed her pace a little bit. She looked back yo Zach when he asked if he was allowed to know where they were going and what they were getting. She smirked some.

"Remember Snow White?" She asked him, quietly. "We're going to find the mirror her wicked step-mother had." She said, and then sighed again as he asked what made it so dangerous.

"Whoever gazes into the mirror shall fall in love with the reflection." She said a bit cryptically. "So when you start looking in it, you fall in love with yourself. And the problem lately, is that you can't look away. This mission we're going on, we're going to destroy the mirror and take the shards to the an Elven Lord who hired us for this job."

Old November 10th, 2014, 01:28 PM   #12
KingCrowley
I do what I want ♛

Dean sighed, "Yeah I'm gonna hurt you, spankings are meant to hurt and I'd rather you be howling from a very sore butt than being flattened by our cow." he told him firmly, thinking over in his head if that happened and he shuddered, knowing his little brother would die instantly. He then rolled his eyes when his littlest brother said he didn't want seven. "I don't care how many you want."

"You're getting seven, end of." Dean then rose the strap and delivered a firm smack over his little bottom, creating a burning sting that wasn't really too much for little Jasper to handle in all honesty.

Zach nodded his head when his Sister asked if he remembered snow White, "Yes ma'am." he answered and listened as she explained they were going after the mirror with the curse of vanity and he thought that one over. "I suppose it could be more dangerous, it should be easy to obtain ...providing there's no dragon or huntsman guarding it..." he answered and walked along beside his Sister, glad she'd slowed down so that he could keep up with her.

"An Elven Lord? Why does he want it destroyed, Bryony?" he asked.

Old November 10th, 2014, 01:42 PM   #13
W1nchester
Demon Hunter

Jasper continued to kick and squirm even though his big brother had his best interests in mind, and he knew that. He knew that he had done something dumb, and he was sorry for it. The fact of the matter is, he is six years old and doesn't want a strapping. So he continues to kick and mewl and scream and protest, because he doesn't like pain.

"Oww!" Jasper whimpered as the thick piece of leather made contact with his backside. He was surprised that it didn't hurt too bad, but it did definitely leave a bit of a sting.

"It should be easy to obtain, so long as we don't look at it... and if you look at it Zachary Hollins, so help me I will switch you myself." She said firmly, even though she was used to switching the young man, since he had proven on many an occasion to be naughty outdoors. Switches were a good implement outside.

"And there is no one for miles." She added, and he multi-colored gaze fell onto him at his next question. "I don't know." She answered him honestly. "It's not really our job to ask or care. We get the item, we do whatever, we get paid." She said very simply put.

Old November 10th, 2014, 01:49 PM   #14
KingCrowley
I do what I want ♛

Dean sighed softly and kept the little guy over his lap as he started lighting his little chubby cheeks up with the baby strap, something they had all had up until the age of seven. "I know it hurts, but believe me kiddo, it hurts much less than dying under a three ton cow." he told his little brother and aimed the next swat at his under curves, knowing Jasper would start sobbing soon.

That was the hardest part, continuing with the punishment when the little guy was sobbing, it was heart breaking but Dean was tough and he needed to be tough on his little brother, no matter how much he loved him.

Zach winced when his sister mentioned looking at the mirror and switching him if he did. "I ..I won't look at it Ma'am." he answered, hands going back to his bottom as he felt searing lines of pain from the switch in his past experience. At least he always got a hug after wards and his sister was nice to him for a little bit.

He then asked his next question and assumed her answer would be the one he was going to get anyway. "I guess that makes sense...he could always kill you off for getting into his business, after all." he answered.

Old November 11th, 2014, 05:18 PM   #15
W1nchester
Demon Hunter

It really didn't take long at all for little Jasper to start sobbing. Really, after the third smack he went limp and began to cry wholeheartedly over his oldest brother's strong lap. Before that, he was still kicking his legs and whining, but it didn't last long at all.

"Deeeee! Stoooop!" The poor little boy pleaded, tears streaming down his face. He sniffled and hiccuped, squirming his stinging bottom. "Pw-Pweeease..."

"Good boy." Bryony praised Zach as he promised not to look at the mirror. She knew that it would be a good threat, because no one ever wanted to get switched. She may not have as hard a hand as Dean, whose switchings seriously hurt, but she could pack a serious sting.

She giggled a bit. "That's true, little one. I also just don't care." She said with a grin, leading the boy in a strong walk for a few hours until she suddenly stopped, looking around, signaling for him to freeze up and be silent. She slowly looked around, and a quiet snip-snapping noise was heard. Bryony's face went stone cold and she grabbed her little brother, tossing him into a bush. She knelt down.

"Be silent and don't move." She whispered to him, before disappearing into the brush across the path, and all that could be heard was that faint snip-snapping noise that was gradually growing closer and closer...

Old November 11th, 2014, 06:33 PM   #16
KingCrowley
I do what I want ♛

Dean knew Jasper wouldn't be able to take too much of the strap because he was just little and didn't have a very high pain tolerance. He'd only had to give him four with the baby strap last time, and he was around four years old at the time. "No Jasper, you haven't had enough yet, I need to make sure you don't ever think of endangering your life again." he told him firmly. Because he and Bryony worked hard to keep their beloved little brothers alive.

Nothing, nothing would take them away, it would have to be over their dead bodies, and they didn't die easily. He brought the strap down two more times, one to each cheek and then sighed, "Two more Jasper, its' gonna be okay. Tell Dee why you're getting you're bottom spanked." he ordered.

Zach smiled a bit when his older sister praised him, by calling him a good boy. He didn't want to get a switching from her and so he quickly agreed not to look at the mirror. Then they started walking and Zach had to walk a little quicker that normal in order to keep up. Then suddenly he was tossed into a brush and he frowned, "Bry, what is it?" he asked, brushing twigs and leaves from his black hair.

Though he quickly went silent when told to and also not to move, he just nodded and watched her leave, frowning and wondering what was up.

Old November 11th, 2014, 06:47 PM   #17
W1nchester
Demon Hunter

Jasper wailed like a baby as the strap came down two more times across his bubbly little bottom. He whimpered and blubbered like a baby, and then Dean asked his question. The boy had to take quite a few deep breaths in order to calm himself down a little bit and be able to answer what was asked of him.

"C-Cuz... Cuz... I t-tipped B-Bessie..." He whimpered in response, one of his hands going back to cover his red butt. "Pwease Dee... I'm sorryyyy..." He sniffled.

Bryony headed off to the brush and looked around for a bit. She reached into her belt, pulling out a sharp, jagged dagger. She pressed herself against a tree and waited for the snapping noise to grow closer. Slowly, she slunk to the ground and picked up a rock and she threw it far away. Immediately a loud snipping noise was heard, and she vaguely saw a silhouette wander towards that noise. She then turned around and broke into a run to where she had left Zach.

"Up! Come on!" She said hurriedly, helping him to his feet. She grabbed his hand and started to run with him. "It's a really, really, reeeeeaaaaally bad monster and there is no way we will have any chance against him." She explained as they ran, not slowing down even though her little brother wasn't used to running like she was.

Old November 11th, 2014, 06:55 PM   #18
KingCrowley
I do what I want ♛

Dean nodded his head, "Yes you did, and you could have been squashed, you would have died instantly." he told him, his words sort of choked at that since the thought of his little brother dying was too unbearable. He sighed when the baby reached back to over his sore bottom, the man gently moving his hands away and pinning them to his back, "No baby boy, two more." he told him.

"I should hope you are sorry, if you do this again, I will spank you with the baby strap every night for a week, understand?" he asked before landing the last two whacks to his under curves. Finally he was done. "There now, come here kiddo." he scooped him up and cradled him to his chest, kissing his head over and over.

Their parents had died when Jasper was only three weeks old, Dean was the one who got up and changed his diapers, fed him, played with him. Hell he was basically a Father to the little guy.

Zach watched on bated breath, worried for his big sister but he stayed quiet and didn't move, like ordered. Then suddenly he was pulled up and told to run. He nodded and ran along as fast as he could behind his sister, eyeing an inn as they ran, and it looked to have a protective seal around it. Zach gave his sister's arm a powerful tug and lead her along, "This way!" he told her, running inside and slamming the door shut.

He crouched by the window beside Bryony and watched the monster sort of throw a tantrum and then hurry back to where it was before. Zach's heart was beating wild and he slid down to the floor, hand over his chest. "A-Are you alright? He didn't hurt you did he?" he asked, looking around and seeing the Inn was empty.

Old November 11th, 2014, 07:11 PM   #19
W1nchester
Demon Hunter

"I-I'm s-sorry..." Jasper whined as his older brother told him for the umpteenth time that if the cow had fallen the wrong way, he would have been squashed and died instantly. Then he tried to cover his butt, and he was frustrated as his brother pinned his hand to his lower back, because he could usually talk his big brother into letting him off easy...

"Uh huh..." He said softly as Dean promised to strap him for a week if he did it ever again. Then the next two licks were placed, and he whimpered, crying even harder. He was really clingy after he got spanked, so he squeezed him tight when Dean pulled him up. He cried heavily into his shoulder. "St-Still love m-me?" He sobbed.

Bryony looked at her brother as she was yanked to the side, and she ran with him to the inn. They dove in and he slammed the door. Broyny frantically reached into her bag and pulled out an eyepatch, putting it over her one blue eye, showing only her green eye now. She looked to Zach, panting some.

"No... That was a Tailor... They have blades for fingers and the best thing to do is just run from them." She told the young boy, before straightening up some, looking around the inn and she smirked a bit. "You picked a good inn." She told him, leading him to the main desk where she instantly got a free room from the man at the desk, who looked kind of scared of her. She grabbed the key and beckoned Zach to follow her to one of their rooms, wondering if he would ask her more questions about her job.

Old November 11th, 2014, 07:22 PM   #20
KingCrowley
I do what I want ♛

Dean held his little brother close and nodded his head. He smiled and kissed his cheek, rocking the little guy from side to side. "Of course I still love you Jasper." he assured and just held him a little closer, trying to comfort him and soothe him as he sobbed on him. "I spanked you because I love you and I don't want to see anything happen to you." he explained and yawned a little bit.

"We lost our parents, I'm not losing my baby brother too."

Zach watched his sister put the eye patch on and then blinked when she said it was a Tailor and had blades for fingers. "Sounds gruesome." he answered and then getting to his feet when she walked over to the Inn keeper and got them a room. He obediently followed after her, learning along the way that the inn had just one other man staying there, and he seemed friendly enough since he'd nodded in greeting to Zach as he passed.

Once in the room, Zach looked around and sat down on one of the beds. "Are we staying here tonight?"

Tags
fairytale, hunters, or or vulcanspock or or