Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

A Journey with family (for kager)
Old October 16th, 2016, 02:11 PM   #1
megaman64
Gold Member

Default A Journey with family (for kager)

It was early dawn at Viridian City. There was an apartment building near in the middle of the city. At room 17 there was a little girl sleeping with her thumb in her mouth. Her name was Hana. She was a sightly chubby girl has long red hair and wearing her Favorite pink footed pajamas. It was her 10th Birthday today, the day were most trainers start their pokemon Journey.
But as much as she wanted to become a trainer she didn't want to leave her mother who means more than the world to her.So she never told her. Than her Pidgey alarm clock want off waking her and running to the kitchen where she found her mother.
She jump into her arms and hug her with a loud "GOOD MORNING, MOMMY" excited about today. of course Hana didn't realize yet that her dropseat was down due to sleep walking to the toilet last night showing off her bare chubby round bottom

Old October 16th, 2016, 02:32 PM   #2
kager
Roleplayer

"Good morning sweetie, and happy birthday." Her mother said, hugging and kissing her girl. Then she saw her dropseat was down. "I see you are ready for your birthday spanking." She added and put a suprised girl over her knee right away.

"I want you do count them sweetie she said as she raised her hand. Spank. The first soft swat landed.

(How is that?)

Old October 16th, 2016, 02:40 PM   #3
megaman64
Gold Member

(great)
Hana was surprise that herself over her beloved mothers lap but than realize that its her birthday spanking get every year. When she felt a sort swat on bare bottom she blushed finding out her flap was down "...one.." she said embarrassed " my flap was down again wasn't it?" this happens to almost everytime she goes to the toliet at night

Last edited by megaman64; October 16th, 2016 at 03:44 PM.

Old October 16th, 2016, 04:07 PM   #4
kager
Roleplayer

"It is down sweetie, and that wasn't on purpose? Shall I see if I can do something about it?" Her mother asked swatting her bottom again. "By the way, what kind of cake do you want?" "I know normal you choose a chocolate one but maybe you like to try something different this year? You became 10 after all, you are in the double numbers now. The big one/zero." She sighed. "You are growing up so fast, Before I know it you will leave on your first Pokemon journey."

Old October 16th, 2016, 04:19 PM   #5
megaman64
Gold Member

"Well I love my footsie pajamas with the flap but sometimes I wish for something will remind me when it's down" than giggled when she felt the swat "two, I was thinking about want a stawberry cheese cake"than cluckled nevotously "come one you know I never want to become a trainer, I want to become a baker like you, mommy" even since hana's father died when she was four Hana been at attached to her mother and never wants to leave her side

Last edited by megaman64; October 16th, 2016 at 10:17 PM.

Old October 17th, 2016, 09:06 AM   #6
kager
Roleplayer

"Nonsense, you LOVE Pokemon." Her mother said, adding another swat. Maybe you should cath a Pokemon who will give you a swat when the flap is down?" She teased. "Or don't you like that solution? I can make a extra button to fasten it, would that help?"

Old October 17th, 2016, 11:30 AM   #7
megaman64
Gold Member

"three" giggled Hana when she felt the swat "just because I love pokemon, didn't mean I want to travel, I per-fur making your treats" half-lied Hana. She loves eating her mother's sugarly treats. probably why shes sightly fat with her bottom being the most obvious . "extra button? my bottom's not THAT big" she pouts

Old October 17th, 2016, 11:38 AM   #8
kager
Roleplayer

"I mean to prevent the flap from coming down when it doesn't have too." Her mother said. "And are you sure you don't wanna travel? You will learn all kind of things and who knows what kinds of Pokemon you will meet? You Always wanted a skitty or a Kirlia, don't you?" She asked.

Her hand landed again. "And if you want one of those you will have to travel, they aren't found in this region."

Old October 17th, 2016, 11:51 AM   #9
megaman64
Gold Member

"Oh, sorry" blush Hana " I like an extra button, please"
"five" Now she stand between a rock and a hard place. She were to see different pokemon and regions but being a compete mommy's little girl, Hana will missed getting hug and kissed, be there for her when she had a nightmare, her delicious food and cakes and spanking her when need. She can't take it anymore, she bust out crying!

Old October 17th, 2016, 01:08 PM   #10
kager
Roleplayer

"Sweetie?" Her mom asked. "I am not spanking too hard, I hope?" She scooped her up in a hug and rocked her back and forth. "What is wrong my cupcake?" She asked softly. "You know you can tell mommy everything, tell me so I can help you."

Tags
family, journey, kager