Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Spanking with my family (for Jinchu.)
Old September 16th, 2022, 11:08 AM   #1
megaman64
Gold Member

Default Spanking with my family (for Jinchu.)

It was daybreak with three girls in a big house were getting up thogh they dont brother to change out of their different onesie since they stay st home anyway.

One, Anna the daugter of the house is 28 with no job but still looks after her cute little daugter that she dotes and teaches from her collage days. She is also a big anime fan with DVDs, blue Ray's and manga in her shave with posters too. Herself with a quite chubby woman with her large round bum that's bared and poking out of her blue Naruto onesie dropseat and has messy blond hair she often didn't brush. After a stretch and a scratch on her left fat cheek She has to see her daugters room.

Old September 16th, 2022, 11:28 AM   #2
Jinchu
VIP Donator

Her daughter, seven years old Kim, is a cutie with round bottom and healthy blushing cheecks. Her brown hair are collected in two pigtails, and she wears a pink onsie with prints of different pokemons all over it.

Kim is homeschooled and rather lazy. At the moment she should be working on her math exercises, but instead she was watching some fresh mahou shoujo. Then she heard her mom pulling teh door, teh girl hastily closed the window with teh anime and opened the file with her math problems on her laptop, and pushed the bag of jellybears under her pillow.
Attention! The situation in my country, as well as the situation on my workplace (which is connected to each other) leave me little to no time, nor mental stability to RP. I cannot start any new RPs, even if I've suggested them before.
I will try to respond then I can, but the pauses might be long. I am very sorry.

Old September 16th, 2022, 11:35 AM   #3
megaman64
Gold Member

Soon the onesie wearing mother enter and smiled to see her cute little studybug working on her maths on computer and walk over to five her a big hug from behind. "Moring. Hows my little ball of pinkness." She said softly while kissing her head lovingly.

Old September 16th, 2022, 11:37 AM   #4
Jinchu
VIP Donator

"Morning, mommy! I'm great, how are you?" Kim smiled back at her, enjoying the hug.
Attention! The situation in my country, as well as the situation on my workplace (which is connected to each other) leave me little to no time, nor mental stability to RP. I cannot start any new RPs, even if I've suggested them before.
I will try to respond then I can, but the pauses might be long. I am very sorry.

Old September 16th, 2022, 11:40 AM   #5
megaman64
Gold Member

"I'm great. Thanks just finished my 50th level on my game and finish this season of one piece." She smiled as she turn her daugter around to kiss her daugter cute fat bum next.

Old September 16th, 2022, 11:45 AM   #6
Jinchu
VIP Donator

"Congrats, mom! was that the goodn seaso... O-oh, mommy!!" the girl giggled as Anna covered her big soft butt-cheecks with kisses.

Old September 16th, 2022, 11:47 AM   #7
megaman64
Gold Member

Anne giggled with her before putting her down. "So hows your maths homework?" She asked while looking at her computer.

Old September 16th, 2022, 11:47 AM   #8
Jinchu
VIP Donator

'Very well. I only have a few provlems left to solve, don't worry" Kim lied with the most innocent look on her face.

Old September 16th, 2022, 11:51 AM   #9
megaman64
Gold Member

Anne raise a eyebrown at that as she look thogh the math relates on the web. "Really because it seems you still stuck on half."

Old September 16th, 2022, 11:54 AM   #10
Jinchu
VIP Donator

"Well, I said almost finished..." the girl mumbled. "I do not need any help, though, mommy! You can return to your MMO!"

Tags
family, jinchu, spanking