Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Figuring Out Family (Gothicruby)
Old April 22nd, 2023, 12:17 AM   #1
Roseyreaping12
Gold Member

Default Figuring Out Family (Gothicruby)

Lin Kang sighed as he once again opened his eyes and fell backwards from his crosslegged position to lay on the ground while Kung Lao gave a soft laugh at his slightly older companion the two only seperated by two years. Lin narrowed his eyes at him and Kung rolled his at his response "i dont like meditation practice either but its apparently important to master" he said "oh please dont quote him right now im already trying to make myself do this let alone thinking about him" he said and Kung chuckled once more as he closed his eyes again to try and get focused again. They could have done it in the house they trained out but both young men prefered the outdoors especiall the edge of the wooded area behind the house, which they had permission to be. Lin sighed and crossed his legs again and closed his eyes once more he lasted anothr two mintues before he fell backwards again with a dramatic sigh. "Im just guna lay here til time is up" he said and Kung said "suit yourself my friend" and gave a soft chuckle as he kept his eyes close and worked on meditating. It was very dificult with his closest friend near by being dramatic about the excersie at hand.

Old June 17th, 2023, 07:14 PM   #2
Gothicruby
Roleplayer

From across the garden, Lord Raiden could practically see the minds of his two most dedicated students wandering.

"Liu Kang, Kung Lao..." He sighed, watching as the usually diligent Liu Kang seemed to give up all pretence of concentration and flopped back onto the grass.

Just what on Earthrealm was he going to do with these boys? When he'd assigned them the task of meditation, he'd done so in the hope that it would clear their brains of distraction...something that had seemed to creep in on their training as of late.

With a shake of his head, the god of thunder picked up his bow staff and steadily made his way over towards his students.

"Working hard, I see, Liu Kang?" Raiden spoke once his feet met the edge of the elder monk's hair. Though his voice rang with a worldly kind of patience, the arc of his brow chimed with an all too real sense of disapproval.

Old June 22nd, 2023, 08:58 PM   #3
Roseyreaping12
Gold Member

Liu popped open his eyes and looked up at Raiden as "crap" slipped out of his mouth and be quickly sat back up "um sorry my lord, i was uh was just taking a short break was all" he said with a soft blush on his cheeks.

He crossed his legs and lowered his eyes, while their youngest member kept his eyes closed and remained crossed legged meditating, not intrested in causing their master to become upset. He had heard the disapproval in their masters tone and he did not want that directed at him, he did feel sympathy for Liu.

Old June 26th, 2023, 11:22 AM   #4
Gothicruby
Roleplayer

"Indeed..." Raiden hummed, though hardly looked convinced, or even impressed, at Liu Kang's explanation.

Nevertheless, the boy had righted himself quick enough. That was something, at least.

"I hardly think I need to remind you, Liu Kang, about your language?" The thunder god did have to press, though, as he stepped behind Liu Kang.

The end of his bow-staff tapped lightly to Liu Kang's seated bottom. A gentle warning that, up to now, he'd never had to follow through with for his most promising student.

"Nor, should I have to impose on you the values of self-discipline? You know better than anyone that we have a break after our meditations. Otherwise it's no better than lazing about."

Old July 5th, 2023, 06:28 PM   #5
Roseyreaping12
Gold Member

He shifted a small bit at his short answer but didnt argue or fight. "Sorry for my language sir" he said in a soft apologetic tone as he felt the older man behind him and then gave a very deep blush and as he felt his bow staff tap against his backside that it could reach while seated. "Sorry sir ill straighten up" he said as he was mildly embarassed as he closed his eyes to now hide from his embarassment as he was scolded in front of his younger companion and by his mentor. He dug his hands into his crossed ankles. Kung lao kept his eyes closed and worked on his meditation as he could hear the two and felt sympathy for his friend.

Old July 5th, 2023, 06:43 PM   #6
Gothicruby
Roleplayer

With a critical eye, Raiden watched as his prized student straightened his posture and recommitted himself to the exercise.

Liu Kang had always been a diligent student. To see his standards slipping so blatantly was troubling, to say the least.

"That's better," The thunder-god nodded, however, in approval "But I must say, I'm rather surprised that I would be chiding you, Liu Kang, on such a basic matter."

He paced a few steps more around his two most promising monks.

"You understand, boys, that we're approaching a critical juncture..." Raiden went on, "Mortal Kombat fast approaches. To lose your focus now..."

A chill ran down Raiden's spine as he continued, "...It could very well cost you your lives...there's no room for error."

Old September 12th, 2023, 02:04 AM   #7
Roseyreaping12
Gold Member

Liu Kang felt guilt swirl in his stomach but squashed it down as his Raiden lectured him on his behavior he was normally full of self control but the closer it came to battle the more tense and out of control the youth felt, he kept a pretty tight lid on his emotions thought, so to the naked eye it might appear as just youthful rebellion, on a minior scale. "Sorry sir" he apologized again, he wasnt trying to be cocky or immature but his nerves were as rattled as Kung Laos who both worked on finishing the excersie plus he had an idea for later tonight, which eased his mind and helped him relax to finish the excerise.

Old September 15th, 2023, 07:03 PM   #8
Gothicruby
Roleplayer

A firm nod was all that Raiden could afford Liu Kang for his apology.

Despite the sincerity that he could clearly see in his top student's eye, Raiden's position as a teacher and mentor meant that he little choice but to continue to regard the boys sternly, even as they did their best in finishing their assigned exercise.

"Alright boys, that's enough for today." Raiden announced, gentler this time, once the afternoon sun had begun to dim over the skyline. Another day dissolving into twilight, he quietly mused...the tournament was approaching ever closer.

"We have so little time left..." The thunder god sighed softly, more to himself than his students, as he turned to meet their gazes once more. By all accounts he should make up for the time that was lost today...

"Usually, I'd dismiss you for the day and let you wash up for evening meal..." He began again after a moment of thought "But I think you both owe me a bit more of your time. Both of you, come with me."

With a tip of his staff, Raiden beckoned them towards the sky temple's door. Perhaps a session of writing lines would help teach Liu Kang and Kung Lao about keeping their minds focussed...

Tags
family, figuring, gothicruby