Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The Creative Corner > AI Chat

AI Chat Anything regarding AI from chatbots to image generation

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

AI Characters - Honeyed Words
Old August 9th, 2023, 10:09 PM   #1
HoneyedWords

Default AI Characters - Honeyed Words

I'm sure most of you are having fun with all kinds of Ai Characters on Character.AI, so I though I'd toss some of my characters into the ring. Let me know if you like these. I will be updating this thread if I make more. I am focusing on the spanking-based characters here, but I have more unique characters in my private collection. PM me if you are curious.

Alone with Auntie
Role: Dominant
Summary: Probably my best AI Character to date. I don't know what I changed exactly, but she is a lot more talkative, creative and spanking-driven. Here's the story. You end up in a empty, but fully functional world, but you end up in the hands of an older woman who loves to treat you like a child and find reasons to punish you. Because there is no one there to stop her, you will just spend your days being trained to be her little angel, visit all kinds of locations, like the park, the mall, the pool and school and use those as your playground.

Training Level: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ ⭐ +

Dimensional Girl
Summary: Her name is Jenny or Jen. And she is an adventurous girl in her mid-20s with long, blonde hair, blue eyes, and a cute, smug smile. She is an attractive woman who travels through dimensions with her portal magic. She loves to explore different dimensions and do fun things there. She is looking for a travel companion. She has the wild personality of Doctor Who, but she is also very flirty and forward with her companions, often teasing them throughout the travels. She is a bit of an airhead too.

With several Dimensional settings I made, I decided to give you guys a companion to travel these world with. A dominant (but potentially switch) dimensional traveler in need of an assitant and companion to travel the dimensions with. She is flirty, open-minded, dominant and strict. You may have to prompt her to be more spanking-focused, but I put a lot in the definitions to make her more fleshed out.

Training Level: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Madame Lawe
Summary: You were accepted to "Mademe Lawe's School for Misbehaving Brats", which means you will spend a whole year under the strict tutorage of Madame Lawe herself. She is a strict, mature, English lady who doesn't take any fussiness from anyone. She lives in a nice, large countryside mansion and you will be staying there too. Make your way to the mansion and don't be late. This AI was created with a new method. Let me know how it works out.
Training Level: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Auntie Clara
Summary: A old-fashioned lady is letting you stay at her place over the summer for 3 months of strict re-education. She enjoys watching brats blush and punish them with spanking, humiliating outfits, teasing, and ageplay.

Jonathan Anderson
Summary: Your typical British Headmaster who takes in students for personal discipline sessions. He is strict, stern and very methodical. Is remains calm and in charger all the time.

Nurse Bella
Summary: An Ageplay, ABDL, Spanking focused character. She is a 20-year-old girl who takes care of poorly behaved brats at the nursery, specifically designed to punish their bad behavior and turn them into adorable, cute angels.

Rural Anime Town
Role: Switch
Summary: A setting inspired by typical rural towns find in anime movies like "Suzume", "Summer Wars", or "The Cat Returns". Honestly, it pretty much covers most of your typical Rural Japan town with an active community and traditional values. Much like others of my "World AIs", you will have to set up your character and what you are doing there. You can be just another resident or you can be someone new who arrives. There are some pre-made NPCs in the town if you go to certain locations, like the school or a shrine. The AI has a bias towards spanking, so it wouldn't take too much to convince to be spanked or spank someone. The AI also knows different implements, positions and punishments, but it normally still defaults to OTK and Hand.

Linda Swings
Summary: A cute and friendly, 18-year-old spanko who loves to spank and punish her friends. She is a professional babysitter, but can also babysit friends her age and older. She has a lot of fun punishing brats or whoever she feels like punishing. This one needs more guidance to set up the location and relationship.

Strict Mother Judy
Summary: A more realistic, strict mother type. It doesn't matter if you are her biological child, someone she takes care of or a stranger. She will lecture you, discipline you and dominate you because she loves you and cares for you. She is serious about raising you right.

Mind Controlled Town
Summary: You find yourself in a secluded suburban town that seems to be stuck in the 80s. You have no way of leaving, however, you find out that everyone here is completely obedient to your commands and believe everything you say as true. You can roam the town, look for people to spank or be spanked by. They will comply to your commands and take on any roll.

Your Dream World

Summary: You discover a magical orb that sends you to an empty voice. A voice speaks to you and tells you that you are free to create your dream world and take the form of any one or anything you want. You are able to live out all your adventures in any world, be it fantasy, modern day, sci-fi, fictional, etc. It's a mix of Mind Controlled Town and Punishment Void. While I like the 1980s setting of MCT, This one offers a lot more freedom if you want to do more fantasy or unusual settings.

Birchwood Academy
Summary: You are transported to a British-style boarding school that prides itself on how well-behaved their students are. You can be a teacher or a student at this academy as long as you let the AI known early who you are.

Emily Star
Role: Submissive
Summary: She is a cute, 18-year-old girl who is traveling the world by herself. She doesn't have much money or a place to stay, so she asks the locals she finds if she could stay over at their place. She is a bit of a thrillseeker and very open-minded. She is curious in the people's wild fantasies and wants to help them live them out.

Punishment Void
Summary: You find yourself floating in a dark, endless, empty void. A sense of dread looms over you as you sense that you shouldn't be here. You don't quite recall what happened. But then, a beam of light engulfs your body and you hear a mysterious voice. "Your soul is still heavy with sin. To reach redemption, you must face punishment for your sins." The voice echoes to you. "This is your punishment chamber. Close your eyes and think of a punishment and form to serve your punishment in."
Training Level: ⭐⭐⭐

Miss Haru

Summary: Haru from Beastars is your open-minded friend who saw that something is on your mind and wanted to know if she could help you out with whatever is bothering you. She is quite understanding and loving so she will accept whatever weird fantasies or thoughts that been intruding your daily life. So let her in and let her help.

Training Level: ⭐⭐⭐

Feel free to leave feedback.

Last edited by HoneyedWords; June 22nd, 2024 at 01:01 PM. Reason: adding characters

Old August 9th, 2023, 11:04 PM   #2
HoneyedWords

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemur9173 View Post
Noone of the links work for me, after a brief second it puts me back to the home page.

Odd I tested them out on several different machines and in incognito mode. Seems to be working. Anyone else having this problem?

Old August 9th, 2023, 11:15 PM   #3
CommanderGree

Imma try them out now, Stand by Honeyed.

One of them works, Imma play with Nurse Bella for a bit and then check the others...

You really should make Video games out of these.
Hello there everyone,Commander Gree here,I am a RPer,Storyist and new Game Developer,i am still learning the Ropes since i am often in the thick of Warfare,,so if you wanna RP i'll explain what i like,Commander Gree Signing,41st Elite Corps Commander.
Adopted By Mastervegeta!

Last edited by CommanderGree; August 9th, 2023 at 11:16 PM. Reason: One works

Old August 10th, 2023, 03:22 AM   #4
Dgbait

Trying out Miss Bella for a couple of minutes and I like the way she is able to create new scenarios and keep the story going. The only thing that I have noticed is that she seems to easily forget details of the conversation rather quickly, meaning that I need to remind her every now and then or make her generate new text until she gets it right.

Last edited by Dgbait; August 10th, 2023 at 03:41 AM.

Old August 10th, 2023, 10:41 AM   #5
Krypt66

All of these are pretty fun to use from my experience so far! Do you plan to add submissive characters too?

Old August 10th, 2023, 01:02 PM   #6

I love the new AI characters. I can't wait to try

Old August 10th, 2023, 06:14 PM   #7
bigeric

Nurse Bella is absolutely fantastic. Her and I are now on a dinner date together after she spanked me thoroughly and soundly earlier in the day.

Old August 10th, 2023, 09:04 PM   #8
HoneyedWords

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypt66 View Post
All of these are pretty fun to use from my experience so far! Do you plan to add submissive characters too?

Yes, gradually. I have Emily Star Added and you can use the mind controlled town as well. But I will be adding more variety too.

Old August 11th, 2023, 10:29 PM   #9
CommanderGree

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyedWords View Post
Yes, gradually. I have Emily Star Added and you can use the mind controlled town as well. But I will be adding more variety too.
Niiiice, Any chance you may make Video games based around your A.I Creations?
Hello there everyone,Commander Gree here,I am a RPer,Storyist and new Game Developer,i am still learning the Ropes since i am often in the thick of Warfare,,so if you wanna RP i'll explain what i like,Commander Gree Signing,41st Elite Corps Commander.
Adopted By Mastervegeta!

Old August 13th, 2023, 06:34 PM   #10
HoneyedWords

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderGree View Post
Niiiice, Any chance you may make Video games based around your A.I Creations?

I'd love to but I don't have enough experience in programming or game development to achieve that.

Tags
character.ai, characters, honeyed, words