Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion

Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion Recruit other members to join in a roleplay or Multi-Author Stories with you! Use before starting a new roleplay if you haven't got anyone to roleplay with or are not sure if an idea you have will work. Discuss current spanking roleplays or stories and throw around ideas for future roleplays.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Angel of Mercy (switch)
Old December 1st, 2023, 12:44 PM   #1
Tangerine

Default Angel of Mercy (switch)

Alright, I believe I’ll be rehashing an old plot-bunny of mine.

It's a fantasy plot. Elves, orcs, and other races are welcome. I play an angel. Her job is basically to offer clemency to sinners. But, they have to pay for their little crimes first. Through a sound spanking that is~

This is ideally a switch scenario that consists of two parts. However, each part is optional, as in both or only one side of the story can be played out.

Firstly, MC meets and spanks YC. How hard depends on your preferences, really. It'll be a playful scene, but I wouldn't shy from going hard on your bum if that's what you enjoy. The so-called sin that warrants the punishment can be anything. If you don't mention what it might be, I’d try to come up with one.

Secondly, it's revealed that YC is in possession of a holy item. A coin, necklace, ring, or whatever. It's a macguffin anyhow. It allows the sinner, YC, to turn the tables. Owning it means that YC should have been pardoned without a penalty. So, since the angel can't undo the spanking she just administered, offering her own fair bum for the same is kinda the only way to correct it.

- Everyone is over 18
- No one-liners
- I try not to use discord
- Have fun~

Old December 14th, 2023, 09:15 PM   #2
That_Guy_With_The_Fandoms
Gold Member

Hey, this sounds like a fun idea. I’d be down to try this if you still want to rp it

Old December 15th, 2023, 10:28 AM   #3
Tangerine

Hi. It should be open still. I’m not playing it with anyone.

Old December 17th, 2023, 08:53 PM   #4
Gold Member

So, I was thinking that maybe, MC could find this necklace on one of his excursions with a temp guild. Said necklace could the thing that summons yc to mine. As for the crime, I was thinking that mc has a tendency to loot all the good treasure before anyone else, hence the magic necklace that grants power over yc. Also, I was planning on having MC be male if that's ok with you

Old December 18th, 2023, 04:27 PM   #5
Tangerine

Well guys too deserve spankings. Sometimes more so! So I'm OK with all pairings. Though if there's a particular way you want the scene to start like that, you have to post the opener yourself

Old December 20th, 2023, 01:06 AM   #6
Gold Member

Ok, heres the thread

https://animeotk.com/forum/showthrea...94#post4405494

Tags
angel, mercy, switch