Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing - Quick Roleplays

Role Playing - Quick Roleplays For quick and disposable Roleplays, ideally under three-hundred posts. A place to grow your characters and to play out *Short* and *Limited* Scenario's or Adventures to their conclusion! This is for Quick Spanking and BDSM Roleplays Only to build on existing Verses.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old September 13th, 2022, 01:16 AM   #11
Dice9719
Gold Member

She started to smack Her bottom a lot and she was hitting Her quick and hard being She was taller this was easy for Her to do but then She stopped for a moment. "Prepare for what exactly how do You prepare country girl."

~ His Name is Dice Chasing

Old September 14th, 2022, 12:36 AM   #12
QuintMC
Gold Member

"I-I mean....." In truth, Sasha was just blabbing to stop the pain as much as possible .but since Ymir actually stopped. "Well, u-usually there's a whole thing where I write lines first or stand in a corner to prepare myself mentally for it!! Y-you know? Th-this is just a weird pace changer for me!" Sasha said, hoping that maybe Ymir would take to stopping the spanking to allow her to do either of the first two....and thus give Sasha a chance to make a break for it!

Old September 14th, 2022, 09:40 AM   #13
Dice9719
Gold Member

"Sasha that's a great idea and I like the sound of that as a matter of fact I want You to face the wall over there We're outside nobody is gonna see You but if You run ill show everyone Your spanked bottom by doing it I'm front of the while Survey Corp." She threatened Her as She grabbed Her ear and hauled Her over.

Old September 14th, 2022, 04:33 PM   #14
QuintMC
Gold Member

Well, least she wasn't getting spanked anymore. But, as she now faced the wall with a watchful eye over her, her head was racing on how to get out of this and be able to sit comfortably tonight.

Old September 14th, 2022, 04:50 PM   #15
Dice9719
Gold Member

Ymir returned and She also mentioned paper with her as well as a pencil for to write with and So She goes to Sasha and hands it to Her. "We're gonna do all three at once instead." She then yanks Her pants down and raised Her palm. "Write while I spank You in the corner."

Old September 16th, 2022, 01:41 PM   #16
QuintMC
Gold Member

Eh....eh!?!??!?! Sasha's eyes widened as Ymir ordered her to go about writing while taking her licks. "H-huh!? Wait!! Wait!! I-It's supposed to be one at a time! You c-can't-eeep!!" She didn't have time to complain more as her pants was dropped, thus revealing her white panties that just hugged her jiggly bottom. Blushing, the gluttonous trainee trying to squirm out of this. "S-seriously, y-you can't do thiiiis!! Kristaaaaa!!!"

Old September 17th, 2022, 01:02 AM   #17
Dice9719
Gold Member

"Calling for Krista what's that gonna do for You huh She's nowhere near here as is nobody else now hush and write because I won't stop til You do and I'm starting so hurry up." She said planting Her hand onto Her bottom causing Her cheeks to wobble around and Ymir had a smile grow on Her face. "I'm gonna enjoy this." She said before adding on more hits.

Old September 18th, 2022, 01:02 PM   #18
QuintMC
Gold Member

"Aaaaaaaah!!! Owwww!! Y-you sadiiiiist!!" Sasha began hollering and writing as Ymir pretty much had her way in spanking the daylights out of her. Biting her lip, Sasha attempted to write on the paper given, bur each slap cause her handwriting to turn up poorly. "G-gaaaaaah! Th-this is imposssibleeee!!!"

Old September 18th, 2022, 10:19 PM   #19
Dice9719
Gold Member

"Cime on focus You can do it just hurry up and I might not spank You til morning huh You fat brat." She said teasing Her love of food which was no surprise to anyone actually now. "I'm gonna keep going til You finish and that's final."

Old September 19th, 2022, 10:34 PM   #20
QuintMC
Gold Member

"I-I"m not faaaaaaaaat!!!" Sasha whined, her face turning red from both the slaps and teasing being down to her. Gripping the paper, she tried desperately to write for her poor butt's sake. However, Ymir really wasn't taking it easy on her and she kept on jerking weird lines on her paper with each slap. "S-stoooooop!!!"

Tags
attack, disipline, quintmc, regiment, spank