Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old September 8th, 2024, 06:23 PM   #41
Gus1996
VIP Donator

"not so funny when you're the one getting it, is it Emma ?" asked Chloe in a completely different tone nobody had heard before, having completely lost her mind to the little demon on her shoulder, who kept urging her to keep going and get revenge for all Emma had done to her, despite the little angel on her other shoulder urging her to stop.

and that's when Jack stepped in, holding her hand and saying in a very serious tone: "alright Chloe, that's enough" as he grabbed hold of her hand in mid-air.

"but you said I could keep going as long as I wanted" complained Chloe as she felt her hand being held back.

he then told her: "I get it that you're probably feeling so elated that you can finnaly have your revenge that you want to continue Emma's spanking, but there are limits to everything"

"you liar" whined Chloe

after hearing that he pointed at Emma's bottom and said: "look, her bottom has reached the point where, if you keep going then it'll cause blisters that could rupture and start bleeding ... so we'll stop it here for this time, alright ?"

"and what does that have to do with me ? it's her problem if she can't handle what she earned, not mine" said Chloe

to which Jack answered, in a very serious tone, raising his voice and looking straight into her eyes to try and intimidate her into obeying: "YOU WILL STOP BECAUSE I TOLD YOU TO STOP YOUNG LADY, IF YOU DON'T, I'LL DEAL WITH YOU IN THE VERY SAME WAY I DEALT WITH CHLOE'S DISOBEDIENCE, BY BARING YOUR LITTLE BOTTOM AND SPANKING IT BRIGHT RED RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, AM I UNDERSTOOD YOUNG LADY ?"

"y-yes mister" said Chloe, getting a bit scared at the threat, since it'd been at least 4 years since her last spanking and sad as she was she had to end her fun prematurely, she was most definitely not going to risk getting her first spanking in 4 years in such a public setting.

Jack then helped Emma up, re-dressed her by putting back her skirt, and then told her, in a much more sweet tone while holding his hand out for her to take: "come on, let's get you to doctor Steven, who knows, with a bit of luck he'll be able to heal your bottom so you can sit comfortably on our way back home."

Old September 8th, 2024, 08:17 PM   #42
playgirl

Emma was howling; it hurt so much! She apologised and begged, or at least she tried to; she wasn’t very coherent. It made no matter. Chloe’s palm kept falling.

Emma did not even register that the spanking had stopped until she realised that her uncle had told Chloe to stop. She breathed a sigh of relief, and almost smiled as it was Chloe’s turn to be threatened with a spanking in front of everyone.

The teenage girl blushed as uncle Jack dressed her in front of everyone as though she were a little girl, but this time she knew better than to protest.

"Yes, uncle Jack," she answered meekly, eager to leave and get away from the crowd. She grimaced as she thought of how painful the ride would be. . . but she had no intention of asking for cream if she could help it. Doctor Steven need not know what had happened.

Old September 10th, 2024, 07:42 PM   #43
Gus1996
VIP Donator

Jack led Emma to his car, and as soon as she was inside, he started out to the appointment, where they arrived a nice 50 minutes late to their 1h long appointment (after taking Emma's spankings and traffic into account)

Meanwhile doctor Steven, who had noticed they seemed to not be coming, had already called in his next and last scheduled patient of the day and, as such, they had to wait in the clinic's waiting room for him to be done, so they could get Emma's appointment started

Old September 11th, 2024, 07:58 AM   #44
playgirl

Emma sat gingerly on a chair in the waiting room, and winced at the pain. She tried to keep her weight off her spanked bottom, but it was proving to be an impossible task. She did her best not to fidget and not to look like she had gotten a spanking, wondering when doctor Steven would finally call them, and wishing that all the chairs in this damn room weren't hard ones with no cushions.

Old September 11th, 2024, 04:40 PM   #45
Gus1996
VIP Donator

30 minutes later, doctor Steven opened his door and lest his patients out before turning to our pair and saying, in a clearly not pleased tone: "well, well, well, ... would you look at that, it seems our NO-Shows of today decided to show up after all"

Jack then proceeded to apologize profusely, saying they had had to deal with some problems before they could leave Emma's school to come here, without revealing she'd been spanked just yet, after all, it would very soon become very clear what those problems had been.

Steven then led them both into his exam room, had them sit down and then seated himself before asked some usual questions before he started examining her, namely: "so, is this check up just for her to join that sport club, or do you have any complaints about your health ? did you notice anything unusual that you'd want me to take a look at ? do you have any injures you'd like me to heal ?" these kinds of questions

Last edited by Gus1996; September 12th, 2024 at 05:37 PM.

Old September 12th, 2024, 11:27 AM   #46
playgirl

Something about Dr Stevens had a way of making Emma feel as nervous as a six year old being scolded. She looked down at her feet and did her best to try and crush out that unwelcome feeling.

Emma sat on her chair as still as she could (Why was this another hard chair??) and shook her head. "Just the check up," she said, wishing she were out of here already.

Old September 12th, 2024, 05:36 PM   #47
Gus1996
VIP Donator

"alright then, I presume you remember how it goes from last year ? it's going to be exactly the same" he said to her as he got up from his chair and then told Emma:

"we're going to start by having you take off your shirt and skirt so I can weigh you accurately, then I'll take your measurements, and then I'll have you sit on the bed so I can listen to your lungs and heart alright ?"

Old September 12th, 2024, 08:17 PM   #48
playgirl

That prospect would not be an appealing one at the best of times, and right now it would mean showing her spanked bottom to the doctor.. "I’ll keep my clothes," Emma declared. "What difference does it make anyway?"

Old September 14th, 2024, 08:49 AM   #49
Gus1996
VIP Donator

"we've already talked about this last time, haven't we ?" said doctor Steven as he sighed at the thought she'd kick up as much of a fuss as she did last year in her last visit.

Jack was starting to get a bit tired as well at this point, knowing that, the last thing doctor Steven would want from a patient which already came late and is forcing him to work overtime, is for them to be as uncooperative as Emma had been in her last visit, and since Jack already dealt with Emma earlier today, the last thing he wants, is to be forced to run after and restrain his niece, so a frustrated and tired doctor can work on her, like was the case last time.

"Emma ..." said Jack in a warning tone, suggesting to her she'd better obey doctor Steven

but doctor Steven finished his sentence for him: "you'd better do as I've told you young lady, after all, we don't want a repeat of last year's fiasco, do we ? so you'd better remove those clothes right now, because, if I need to do it, you'll have to endure a red and sore bottom for not only the entirety of your time here, but also your time in the car and at home, as I won't put cream on your bottom to have it heal faster as I did last time."

Old September 15th, 2024, 06:13 AM   #50
playgirl

Emma felt the anger coiling inside her. "This is not fair," she complained. "If I can't keep my clothes on, I'm getting a different doctor."

Tags
adjustment, attitude, gus1996