Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

BRC Case File 405-9C (closed)
Old October 28th, 2019, 04:34 AM   #1
shadowsong2b
Battlemech Mercanary

Default BRC Case File 405-9C (closed)

Sarah Conner, sat with a coffee waiting for the underwater train that was the soul link between the main land United States. BRC existed on a large man made chain of islands just on the edge of international waters.

Built from soil mined for the production of the worlds first Space Elevator, BRC answered another issue that had come up. An increase in Juvenile crime. BRC answered that issue differently, at least in compared to the normal justice System.

here, the young offenders were carefully matched with a Mentor, who would work best with there special needs. That mentor would, in essence, be a Parent to that student, taking care of there care and day to day needs when they weren't attending school or club activities. this allowed them to grow up in a positive environment well still paying for there crimes in a way every child could.

With spankings to there bottoms.

The system used up to 2 random days, that, depending on the crime, the student would be soundly spanked. typically at bedtime. but that didn't mean they couldn't be spanked for other infractions. and it worked too. with a 97% success rate, BRC was one of the best schools on the planet.
My AOTK Family: Seataxiu, Mavrick the Mutt and eastjesusnowhere (Son's) KingCrowly (Daughter) Spankee Yuki (Nephew) Animegirl2012 (Niece) Cleverfox (Daughter/fox girl) Chibi-chan (daughter) Sassy_world900 (daughter) Nane (Daughter)Rissa (Daughter) Animefan23(Daughter) (Pippy-Kun: Newest member!) Note: If Found lost Please Spank and Return.

Old October 28th, 2019, 05:21 AM   #2
FriskyMonth
Gold Member

Katsuo Hashimoto..and japanese but..still lived in america was a 12 year old child who..had a very bad habit of stealing things without getting caught. one time after stealing a couple of tokens...it chocolate..she couldn't stop. now she was just taking stuff..why? there was no reason in their eyes

but after a while....someone was gonna stop her right? she ran from a random store..to back where she came from. nobody knew where she lived..but they were certain they lived close since they gotten here pretty quickly to steal what they wanted. they honestly didn't knew if the shortie was a girl or a boy..but gotten a better look and found out it was female

she started stealing at age 10...so she's been doing this for the past two years. you would expect after this long..they would've caught her and put her in jail by now...but they never caught the little girl...not until this one day..she was caught stealing package of donuts...and was immediately taken in. when they asked her a couple of questions why she was stealing the food..she wouldn't tell them..saying it was to personal. but after agreement..they finally knew where to put her..BRC

the bestest branch of school in the united states. they knew how they treated children who were just like Katsuo..that had committed crimes...and out then here..they thought that Katsuo would be much better there than here at jail..so they signed her up for it

and here Katsuo Hashimoto was now..staring out the underwater train and thinking to herself at the moment. well who wouldn't? she wanted to pass the time so she wouldn't have to wait for the train to stop. she was a bit nervous they were around waters but was glad to be in that train...but she wasn't that afraid. she could swim.

now all she had to do was wait.

Old October 28th, 2019, 04:24 PM   #3
shadowsong2b
Battlemech Mercanary

As the Train pulled into the station, Sarah got up and stretched, she knew what her charge would look like, it was all sent in a small file along with basic likes and dislikes. as the handful of new students all filed off the train, Sarah kept an eye out for Katsuo, figuring it would be easier to introduce herself early. most people who came here were nervous at the very least.
My AOTK Family: Seataxiu, Mavrick the Mutt and eastjesusnowhere (Son's) KingCrowly (Daughter) Spankee Yuki (Nephew) Animegirl2012 (Niece) Cleverfox (Daughter/fox girl) Chibi-chan (daughter) Sassy_world900 (daughter) Nane (Daughter)Rissa (Daughter) Animefan23(Daughter) (Pippy-Kun: Newest member!) Note: If Found lost Please Spank and Return.

Old October 28th, 2019, 07:06 PM   #4
FriskyMonth
Gold Member

Katsuo noticed that the train finally pulled into the station and made a sigh of relief. she almost couldn't tell...since she started spacing out on the way to the station..but that was besides the point. she gotten off the train...and looked around with a hint of curiosity. well...it wasn't that bad....she just wished she didn't have to be here..it was so crowded with so many kids.she didn't know where to go. she started walking around, looking for anyone that could tell her where to go. "this place..is huge". she muttered to herself as she pulled her hair aside to look more around.

Old October 29th, 2019, 01:47 AM   #5
shadowsong2b
Battlemech Mercanary

"hey. Your Katsuo right?" Sarah called spotting the girl from the picture. "I'm Sarah. I'm your Mentor." Sarah said. offering her a hand.

Old October 30th, 2019, 01:15 AM   #6
FriskyMonth
Gold Member

Katsuo turned around to meet the eyes of Sarah and she sighed with relief. "yeah..that's me..konnichiwa". she shaked her hand and bowed. "or just...hello". she muttered since she spoke japanese for a second.

Old October 30th, 2019, 02:03 AM   #7
shadowsong2b
Battlemech Mercanary

Sarah smiled and in perfect Japanese said "it's good to meat you Katsuo-chan" this was one such reason they were paired together. Sarah was fluent in Japanese and understood a good bit of the customs too.

Old October 31st, 2019, 06:36 AM   #8
FriskyMonth
Gold Member

Katsuo smiled brightly..the first time she did all day. she was nervous that this place would be bad..but she guessed she was wrong. she looked around. "so...since your my mentor..are you gonna..take me somewhere"? she spoke in her Japanese language this time.

Old October 31st, 2019, 06:42 AM   #9
shadowsong2b
Battlemech Mercanary

"well. I can take you home. Or the apartment we share. or we could maybe get something to eat and talk for a bit. I'm sure you might have some questions..." Sarah said with a smile. speaking in Japanese as well.

Old October 31st, 2019, 06:47 AM   #10
FriskyMonth
Gold Member

Katsuo thought for a minute. she honestly didn't think that she was gonna be staying with her...she had lots of questions...but then smiled. "the second idea sounds fine...I do have some...questions". her Japanese was completely fluent and some in English...but she liked Japanese..and even her mentor could speak it...she might like being with Sarah.

Tags
brc, case, closed, file