Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

BRC Case Number 505A-2 (For Spankee Yuki)
Old March 28th, 2018, 08:18 AM   #1
shadowsong2b
Battlemech Mercanary

Default BRC Case Number 505A-2 (For Spankee Yuki)

Rachel, A Mentor assigned at BRC, was waiting for the last train of the day, her newest charge was arriving today. Meaning that she was going to be living and raising this child like a baby brother.

It was all part of the program. which involved TLC, strict rules, and spankings.
My AOTK Family: Seataxiu, Mavrick the Mutt and eastjesusnowhere (Son's) KingCrowly (Daughter) Spankee Yuki (Nephew) Animegirl2012 (Niece) Cleverfox (Daughter/fox girl) Chibi-chan (daughter) Sassy_world900 (daughter) Nane (Daughter)Rissa (Daughter) Animefan23(Daughter) (Pippy-Kun: Newest member!) Note: If Found lost Please Spank and Return.

Old March 28th, 2018, 11:33 AM   #2
SpankeeYuki
Immortal Spankee

Oz was sulking as he sat on the train that day. He couldn't believe that his parents had sent him to a 'reform school'. "I am not that much of a brat!" He thought to himself feeling that the whole situation was unfair. As he was sulking and thinking about how to get back at his parents. The train came to a stop and he reluctantly exited it along with several other boys and girls also sent to the 'program'. Oz exited the train to meet his teacher.

Old March 29th, 2018, 03:18 AM   #3
shadowsong2b
Battlemech Mercanary

Rachel stood up when the train came into the station and looked for her charge. spotting him she walked over "Hi. i'm Rachel." She said. offering the boy her hand.
My AOTK Family: Seataxiu, Mavrick the Mutt and eastjesusnowhere (Son's) KingCrowly (Daughter) Spankee Yuki (Nephew) Animegirl2012 (Niece) Cleverfox (Daughter/fox girl) Chibi-chan (daughter) Sassy_world900 (daughter) Nane (Daughter)Rissa (Daughter) Animefan23(Daughter) (Pippy-Kun: Newest member!) Note: If Found lost Please Spank and Return.

Old March 29th, 2018, 03:46 AM   #4
SpankeeYuki
Immortal Spankee

"Oz.." The boy said and looked away from her, not wanting to shake her hand. He was still upset at his parents for sending him here.

Old March 29th, 2018, 03:56 AM   #5
shadowsong2b
Battlemech Mercanary

"are you feeling okay buddy?" Rachel asked. patting his shoulder lightly. she had a big sisterly feel to her.

Old March 29th, 2018, 04:29 AM   #6
SpankeeYuki
Immortal Spankee

Oz shrugged her off. "I don't deserve to be here!" He said angrily as he walked on in front of her.

Old March 29th, 2018, 04:38 AM   #7
shadowsong2b
Battlemech Mercanary

"Honey. You stole a car. then crashed it." Rachel said reminding him of the overall reason he'd been sent to BRC.

Old March 29th, 2018, 08:34 AM   #8
SpankeeYuki
Immortal Spankee

"It wasn't even my idea!" Oz rebutted and stomped his feet like a spoilt child. "Jason stole his dad's keys and we took turns alright?"

Old March 29th, 2018, 08:35 AM   #9
shadowsong2b
Battlemech Mercanary

"That doesn't make it any less a crime." Rachel said firmly. locking eyes with him.

Old March 29th, 2018, 08:48 AM   #10
SpankeeYuki
Immortal Spankee

"Ya whatever..." Oz pouted and waited for Rachel to lead him to the school. He knew he couldn't run away because he would get arrested for it.

Tags
505a2, brc, case, number, spankee, yuki