Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old April 22nd, 2018, 03:19 AM   #11
shadowsong2b
Battlemech Mercanary

Sam smiled as she pushed him. leading her to a food court just off the main terminal, as the station was under water there were schools of fish swimming outside, and sun light made amazing displays on the ground.
My AOTK Family: Seataxiu, Mavrick the Mutt and eastjesusnowhere (Son's) KingCrowly (Daughter) Spankee Yuki (Nephew) Animegirl2012 (Niece) Cleverfox (Daughter/fox girl) Chibi-chan (daughter) Sassy_world900 (daughter) Nane (Daughter)Rissa (Daughter) Animefan23(Daughter) (Pippy-Kun: Newest member!) Note: If Found lost Please Spank and Return.

Old April 22nd, 2018, 03:43 AM   #12
Pippy-kun

Roxie gave a slight gasp meeting eyes with the fish she didn't get a chance to ever view this kind of thing back home. but her thought was cut quick at the loud sound her stomach made making it very obvious at her stomach hadn't eaten in a while.

ah the half quiet sound sound of murmuring people talking and walking about the sound of high class shoes probably made of some rare leather.

"Oh Jeez.... I stick out like a sore thumb to some of these girls...." She watched very well behaved kids her age walking around in nicer clothing or fancy clothing. "Kinda... Pamper princess types, Eh?"

Old April 22nd, 2018, 03:45 AM   #13
shadowsong2b
Battlemech Mercanary

"I'm sure you'll fit in well enough." Sam said as they took menu's and sat down. "Anything you want?"

At the platform two security guards were helping search the train for a missing wallet.
My AOTK Family: Seataxiu, Mavrick the Mutt and eastjesusnowhere (Son's) KingCrowly (Daughter) Spankee Yuki (Nephew) Animegirl2012 (Niece) Cleverfox (Daughter/fox girl) Chibi-chan (daughter) Sassy_world900 (daughter) Nane (Daughter)Rissa (Daughter) Animefan23(Daughter) (Pippy-Kun: Newest member!) Note: If Found lost Please Spank and Return.

Old April 22nd, 2018, 03:59 AM   #14
Pippy-kun

"Mmm... Sure. Fit in." She kept darting her head around though not to take in the sights and sounds but to look for what she thought she got rid of before. "Ehhh Just Order me what ever you think would be good for a filling meal."

Old April 22nd, 2018, 04:04 AM   #15
shadowsong2b
Battlemech Mercanary

"hmm.." Sam said, looking over "Pizza sound good kiddo?" he asked.

by Now the guards had found the wallet with the missing money, and were going over who had been on the train, as the owner had used it to buy his ticket before boarding so the train was the only place it could have been stolen.

Old April 22nd, 2018, 04:14 AM   #16
Pippy-kun

"Oh... Pizza sounds pretty decent I expected everyone here to have posh taste or someth---ING..." She threw her hood up quickly leaning on her arm some looking away from the entrance to the building. If her short hair wasn't a dead give away it was going to be the neon bandaids on her face were. "S-Sorry Shiver went up my spine~! I must be cold~"

Old April 22nd, 2018, 04:18 AM   #17
shadowsong2b
Battlemech Mercanary

"You would like it here. The foods really good." Sam said, when she shivered he blinked, it was fairly clear she didn't come from a totally stable place. Sam had to wonder if she'd been abused in the past. still "you okay?" he asked. once he was sure she was okay, he walked over and ordered for them. making sure he got the kind she wanted.

By now the Guards were going through the station, questioning and searching all the new arrivals for the missing money. it was only a matter of time until they got to Roxy.

Old April 22nd, 2018, 04:32 AM   #18
Pippy-kun

Roxie was trying to make it look not so obvious that she was the same person as before on the train by stareing up every now and then at Sam. she gave a shiver though again because even from the angle she was sitting at she could see that Gaudy awful bag she stole from before growing closer and closer. "Bathroom! I need to head to the bathroom~! ya know long train rides~!" She quickly stood up "I'll be right back Sammio my dude~! hahahahah~~!"

Old April 22nd, 2018, 04:39 AM   #19
shadowsong2b
Battlemech Mercanary

"alright." Sam said. watching her run off to the bathroom. There wasn't much chance she could take off, The train had already left, and the elevator to the surface had a guy who ran it, she wouldn't be allowed to leave the station without Sam.

Old April 22nd, 2018, 04:47 AM   #20
Pippy-kun

Well this was great barely in this town less then twenty minutes probably and already getting her self back in trouble. She was having that crisis in the bathroom peaking though the window from the handicap bathroom stall realizing quickly she was on the second floor and it was put way off the ground to keep people from even trying what orginally was going though her mind.

After a bit she chilled back and eventually walked her self slowly out of the bathroom after splashing water on her face and giving them a good solid three minutes to find Sam and if they already havn't to come clean. Maybe she'll get brownie points for telling him before they do.

Tags
505c4, brc, case, number, pippykun