Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Chatroom Archive > Memorable Chatroom Roleplays

Memorable Chatroom Roleplays Some of the more memorably spanking scenes from any of the chatroom roleplays

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Cafe Crossplay : Julian and Tempo Sick Maids
Old May 9th, 2013, 03:50 AM   #1
Passionate Shadow
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Passionate Shadow
Default Cafe Crossplay : Julian and Tempo Sick Maids

: : Tempo: Tempo took both offered items and looked down to the pills for a few long moments before looking up to Julian and his ears fell down, But surely he popped them in and swelled them rather quickly and finished of his tea cup wanting to rid any sensation of them ever being there. "Thank you..." he said in a very soft tone of voice as he moved to set the tea cup aside. He
: Almond: gave a small mew
: Almond: : Tempo: like yawn and snuggle dup to Julian's side once again. pulling the blanket up over the two of them. "I'm awfully sorry I've stolen you away from your work today Julian." Tempo offered in a quiet tone of voice.
: Almond: : * Julian pulled the boy in close, gently shushing him, and taking the cup away. He tucked the blankets around the small body, and busied himself making sure that Tempo was as comfortable as he could be there atop his lap, snuggled against his chest, cradled in the crook of his elbow. "You haven't stolen me away at all. You've whisked me away from a boring chore. So don't fuss.
: Almond: Your health is more important than a days perfection."

: * Almond sets mode: +o PS
: * Almond sets mode: +s
: PS: Tempo sighed dreamily and nuzzled back in to Julian closing his eyes as he relaxed. "Now I knw I'm dreaming~" he cooed in a gentle tone. "And I don't want to wake up either- even if it means I have to be sick ." He giggled lightly as he lace done of his hands with Juliand so that he may stroke his thumb over the back. : Almond: Pulling Tempo's hand to his lips, he gently pressed a kiss to the back of it, before settling the appendage in the boy's lap. "What a silly thing..." He whispered into Tempo's ear, his hot breath whisping by his flesh, lightly caressing it. "To think that this could only happen in a dream... Why, if you were mine, you wouldn't lift one finger out of bed in your state. I'm tempted to
: Almond: steal you away and keep you right there in bed, you know."

: PS: Tempo looked up to Julian smiling gently. "Oh Julian; i would simply /love/ that. . .But then you would get nothing done- Tough I am curious as to what you'd look like in a mini skirt of a nurse's uniform..." Tempo giggled gently before sniffling a tad bit. "Aren't you afraid you're going to get sick from being so nice and cuddly with me?" Tempo asked gently. : Almond: Despite Tempo's delicate state, Julian couldn't help pulling the bratling in closer, and giving that pert backside a half-serious slap. "Now that's enough of that, my sniffly little imp. Don't think that you'll get away with murder being under the weather." At the question, Julian simply raised an eyebrow with a smirk. "I never get sick. I'm as fit as a fiddle." and as if to prove his
: Almond: point, he took up Tempo's chin, tipping his face up, and sealed their lips with a soft, slow and lingering kiss. He parted with a grin, declaring "I think even the germs are afraid of me."

: PS: Tempo yipped at the un expected swat and he simply nuzzled in to Julian's chest and moved to hug him as if to show his affections. He blinked as Julian lifted his chin and felt his face heat up like fire as he was kissed. The little imp had frozen stiff before just about melting in to nothing but a gooey Tempo puddle. Without a word Tempo shifted and reached up resting his arms on to Julian's shoulders and kissed him back pressing their lips together for just a moment or so. "You little kiss thief, you." He said before gently rubbing the very tip of his nose against Julian's nose. : Almond: "Guilty as charged." Juian replied, looking into Tempo's fiery red eyes. "And not a bit remorseful, I'm afraid." Each time he blinked, their eyelashes brushed ever so slightly, as he studied the rich color before him, so bold against ivory skin and lavender lashes... "You've got a repeat offender on your hands." Pressing a kiss to Tempo's forehead next, he wondered if the boy was getting
: Almond: too hot. He needed real rest. Not exchanging sweet nothings in his office. "Was that true what you said just now? That you would love to come home with me, and let me care for you, Tempo? Because nothing would make me happier, darling." Though their definitions might be a bit varried in how they 'took care of' those they loved...

: PS: Tempo nodded gently giving a soft giggle at those words. "Uh-huh~" He agreed readily after having shivered from Julian's coolness on his forehead. "It'd be fun~" He chipped gently moving back just a bit to straighten out Julian's collar. Those bright blue eyes were, indeed, breath taking. The little Lavender haired imp was simply Enchanted with the red head before him. He set a hand on Julian's cheek and caressed it as if enjoying the feel of Julian's cool skin against his hand. He turned from his palm to stoke the back of his hand against that cheek with ease. "I like you Julian." Tempo offered gently as he hands slipped down to Julian's neck and Tempo heaved a heavy sigh and just settled against him. 'I like you a whole lot." : Almond: "I'm glad, sweetling. But I'm afraid I can't return the feeling." He frowned, pausing and feeling a terrible urge to tease the poor boy. But before too long, he continued. "Because 'like' isn't nearly as strong a word. I love you, Tempo. Your sweet disposition, your cheekyness, and your darling little laugh... Enough that I can't put it off for another day, and risk someone else sweeping
: Almond: you up, and ruining those things." Tucking the blanket more tightly around the bundle atop his lap, he hoisted the boy into his arms, and stood, heading for the door.

: PS: Tempo 's ears fell at the first part of what Julian said and his little heart sank . But then Julian said something that made him feel nearly a thousand times better. He clutched on to Julian as the Man stood up. "W-where are we going?" He asked nervously looking down at the ground which now seemed so far away and wondering if this might just turn in to same odd night mare. : Almond: Running his fingers through those impossibly soft lavender strands, Julian guided Tempo's likely spinning head to his shoulder to rest. "Shh... We're going to my place, Where I can take care of you properly. Is there anything you'd like from home?" He figured Tempo could just borrow one of his shirts to lounge in like a nightshirt anyhow.

: PS: Tempo blinked and his eyes went wide "Oh! W-well umm yeah... I ummm... I need to get something out of my locker actually." Tempo squeaked as he attempted to get down from Julian's grasp. "I-I can meet you outside yes?" He asked trying to reason some idea of Getting Julian not to carry him around and potentially see what he had stashed in his locker. "So umm we can get to your place quicker yeah? " He asked offering a strained smile as if trying to show nothing was wrong and there was no funny business. : Almond: Julian raised an eyebrow slowly the more and more flustered Tempo seemed to get. "Darling." He said in a reassuring tone. "I don't care what secrets you've got hidden away. I won't condemn you for whatever personal products you're keeping to yourself. We're all human, Tempo." Carting him off toward the lockers, Julian continued, "If your clothes are dirty, we'll wash them. I don't expect
: Almond: you to be perfect, dear." He only lowered Tempo enough to reach the lock on his own locker, and waited...

: PS: Tempo blinked as Julian started to talk and blushed furiously pink. "I don't - " He started but bubbled over in to a few frustraighted sounds. "Juliiiiannnn...." he just about whinned gently in a more desperate sound of voice. any passer bys hearing such a tone could get some ideas from just hwo Tempo said his name. His ears only sank. "You promis you won't get mad at me?" He asked gently. : Almond: Julian's expression softened to one of pitying amusement. He couldn't help it. Tempo sounded so much like a child who'd spilt their milk or had some other harmless accident. "Sweetling, what is it? I couldn't be angry with you. Not real anger... Go on and tell me, and I promise, I won't yell at you." He lowered to one knee, setting Tempo atop the one raised up, patting him on the back
: Almond: a bit.

: PS: Tempo looked at Julian and then to his locker and then back to Julian. He toyed with the ends of the sleeves on the night gown Julian had given him to wear. He seeme dto be having an internal battle of galatic magnitudes as he hesitantly tought about what to do. "O-okay-But you promissed!" He squeaked almost acussingly so making sure Julian wouldn't be upset with him in the slightest over what ever contens he possessed in his locker. He reached out and simply turne dto the last number and the lock clicked open. In side was a smal ball of fur sleeping in the back corner. Tempo reached in and plucked it up and it woke up witha little strech mewing in displeasure of being disturbed. Tempo pet the little fluff ball and looke dup to Julian with a small smile. : Almond: Julian motioned for Tempo to get on with it, as he stood there, fidgeting ever so adorably. And when the locker creaked open, his eyes fell on the little furball inside. Sure, his heart was melting a bit at the way it mewled and curled up again in Tempo's arms, but he couldn't give in to that sight, or the sweet smile Tempo was giving him. Sweeping up the boy, much like Tempo had with
: Almond: the kitten, he calmly asked, "Is that all you needed?"

: PS: "Yes..." He sqqueaked in an impossibly small voice as he cradle dteh sweet little kitten who was nwo trying to make Tempo's arms it's new bed. "That's all I needed. " He assured Julian feeling slightly happy woundering if Julian wouldn't fuss over it. : Almond: With Tempo in arms, Julian set out to his car, opening the door and lowering the boy into the passenger seat. He even leaned it back a bit to make him more comfortable, before buckling the seatbelt around his slender frame, and draping the blanket over both Tempo and his kitten. Crossing to the drivers seat, he buckled himself in, and got the car moving before he spoke again. "Does he
: Almond: or she have a name yet?"

: PS: Tempo eased back in to his seat happily and gladly let Julian buckle him in. "Thank you." he offered before sniffling a tiny bit more. As Julian asked him that question Tempo excitedlly awnsered, "Yes!" He nodded. "This little guy eats so much that I've decided to call him 'Porcelet'." Tempo explained. "Don't you think that's a cute name?" He asked gently as he pet the sleepy kitten under teh blanket with one finger. : Almond: "Porcelet is a wonderful name," Julian nodded, starting up the car, "My little merchant enfant." He added, wondering just how much french Tempo knew. His blush would be some indication if he understood the term at all. And it might show that Julian was less than pleased with finding that kitten as well, though he wasn't showing it obviously.

: PS: "Juuuuliiiiian~!" Tempo pouted. "You promissed ." He did indeed blush feeling a bit smaller by those words however and his ears flicked downwards once again. hE Huffed a tiny bit and pulle dthe blanket up and over his little head to hide himself from Julian's gaze should it turn his way. Hmph. : Almond: "Do I sound angry, darling?" Julian continued, his voice just as sweet as it had been back in his office. "There is a difference between mad and disapproving, Tempo." Reaching over and pulling the blanket gently down, he tucked it around Tempo's sides with his free hand, his eyes flickering from the brat to the road. "and though I'm not angry with you, your actions are disappointing. I
: Almond: can't imagine little Porcelet was happy in that locker. What if you had to work all day long, hm? I know I wouldn't be pleased if someone locked me up in a little box like that."

: PS: Tempo huffed. "I was taking care of him and checking up on him." Tempo offered in a sort of sour but very small tone of voice. "It's not like I could let him run around. " He said frowning gently. "Then people might step on the poor little guy! You wouldn't want that to happen would you Julian? Kitten pudding isn't a very nice thing to have after all. " Tempo said avoiding answering Julian's question. The red head sure did know how to make him feel guilty about anything that was even a tinny bit out of line should Julian want to. : Almond: Ignoring the gruesome mental image, Julian reached out and gave the kitten's head a soft little stroke. "It's good that you were checking on him, but why would you bring him to work to begin with, Tempo? Wouldn't he be happier to run around at home? Maybe you could have asked someone to check up on him... or at the very least, you could have asked me for a place to put him. I'm not a
: Almond: monster, darling." his hand moved downward to rub the outside of Tempo's upper arm next. Thankfully, it was a short drive home.

: PS: "Cause you weren't suppossed to know I had him." Tempo explained. "And I wouldn't beable to leave him at home he'd get lost D;" Tempo said turning to look at Julian as he was touched. "I didn't want to get introuble for bringing a pet with me. I found him in a box last night when it was raining. "
: * Almond|SleepMode (AlmondTest-CB.hsd.wa.comcast.net) has joined #cafecrossplay
: * Almond (AlmondTest-CB.hsd.wa.comcast.net) Quit (Ping timeout) : Almond|SleepMode: "lost...? Shut your doors and leave him in one room, you silly boy." Julian shook his head, not understanding.

: * Almond|SleepMode is now known as Almond : Almond: "Though... it was responsible of you to take him in. I'm proud of you for that."

: PS: "My house...dosen't have doors." Tempo offered meekly and smiled softly at hearing that Julian was Proud in the least!
: * PS sets mode: +o Almond : Almond: "... What kind of house doesn't have any doors? Oh Tempo, we pay you enough to get a proper apartment, darling. You aren't living in one of those run down buildings are you?" Julian asked, concern growing on his features.

: PS: "N-no~! I ... I live rather close to Oliver's house ; w;" He said and giggled almost nervously . "I'd say we are in the same neighborhood!" ^^; : Almond: "Tempo..." Julian began, warning clear in his voice. "Where is it you're living? You tell me right this minute. I'm beginning to worry..."

: PS: "I live by the Park." Tempo offered quickly. He didn't quite have an adress to give Julian so he hoped that would suffice. : Almond: "By the park where, merchant enfant?" Something was distinctly fishy here. Once he employed that scolding tone, Tempo usually folded if it wasn't anything terrible he'd done...

: PS: Tempo sank further down in to his seat and rubbed his feet together going quiet for a few momments. "Where do you live again ?" Tempo asked in a squeaky voice. "I'm not very good with streets D;" : Almond: "The corner of first and Royale." Julian lived on the nicer side of town. "And if you aren't good with streets, then I'll happily drive you to your place. There must be a few things you'd like to pick up? And I'll have to know in order to drive you home once you're well..."

: PS: "I. . . I. . . " Tempo fell silent and shook his head. "I don't have anything I want to get." He offered. "Julian..." Tempo offered softly thinking on how to bet put it. : Almond: "yes, Darling? You don't have to be ashamed of where you live. Everyone falls on hard times... I'm asking because I want to help you, Tempo. Not because I want to make fun of you. Please tell me?"

: PS: "I live [1]in[1] the park." . _ . Tempo offered and simply pulle dthe blanket up an dover his head. " In. . . A. . . Tree. . . " : Almond: Julian was silent a moment or two, eyes fixed on the road. It was clear Tempo was bothered by this fact, and he wouldn't embarrass him any more than he had to at the moment. "... I see... That can't be good for you with the cold weather right now. I can see why you're sick."

: PS: Julian got a small squeaking sound in response from the bundle sitting next to him. "I stay at Olliver's house a lot . _ ." He offered as if that was some how better. : Almond: "Well that's better for you health than simply toughing it out in the cold... Tempo, why is it you don't want to live in a building? Do you have some sort of fear? ... you seem so pleasant at work..."

: PS: "I'm saving myearnings." Tempo said peering out from under the blanket. "I want to save up and buy a house." he explained gently. : Almond: "I see... well, in that case," Julian replied, heading for his apartment for now. "It would be best if you lived somewhere rent-free, correct? Somewhere you could be warm and safe, and still save your money for your house."

: PS: Tempo nodded gently. "Yes; I supposse so- But I don't think there's any place like that." Tempo offered. : Almond: "I can think of one..." Julian smiled, parking his car in front of their apartment and climbing out. He crossed to Tempo's side and pulled open the door, plucking him and porcelet up, and heading inside. Their building had a nice lobby and even a security guard at the door, which he nodded to, as he strolled in. "You know, we have a free room... And driving to work would surely be
: Almond: preferable to walking, wouldn't it?"

: PS: "Driving?" Tempo asked. "I Ride some times on Zenth." he offered gently. Tempo looked about before giving a tiny sneeze from teh temperature shift. With a sniffle he sighed. "Do you mean going iwth you?" Tempo partially asked. "That would be much nicer." he offered a smile and nuzzled in to Julian's neck. : Almond: "Zenth?" Julian repeated, pressing the button as they stepped onto the elevator. As the door closed, he asked, "What's a Zenth?" that icky elevator feeling passed by as they wooshed up toward their floor.

: PS: "Zenth is my trusty Steed." Tempo offered. "He's kinda nice... sometimes." Tempo offered gently. "He's really oretty though. He's probobly out in the park somewhere right now. " He explained. : Almond: "St... Steed?" Julian again mimicked. "... A horse?! Who honestly rides a horse for transportation these days?!" Julian couldn't help but appear ruffled for the first time that day. "Oh, how to explain stable fees to Kyro..." Rolling his eyes, he stepped out of the elevator and went down their long hall. At the very end was the largest apartment, theirs, and he pulled a key from his
: Almond: pocket, awkward but skillfully unlocking it without setting Tempo down.

: PS: "Yes he's a horse D; But he's fammmmily." Tempo explained a little more to Julian. "He's a nice person to talk to when your sade he's and awefully good listener ; w;" Tempo offered. He looked in to the room Julian carried him in to and pecked Julian on the cheek. "Aren't you getting tiered of carrying me everywhere? " : Almond: "I understand. You're close to him... we'll make sure to give him a nice home nearby..." Luckily, due to how nice the neighborhood was, there was a set of stables only a half-block away. Mostly full of ponies mommies and daddies spoiled their 'princesses and princes' with, but Zenth would likely fit nicely too... At the question, Julian rolled his eyes again, this time with a fond smile.
: Almond: "Please child. You weigh as much as a feather pillow. I could carry you around all day long." Heading inside, he settled Tempo right down on the couch and handed him the remote for their rather large television. "Soup, some rest, and you'll be feeling better in no time."

: PS: Tempo looked at the remove and pondered just what to do with it. Instead he set it aside and set the little kitten down atop a large pillow letting the kitten sink in. "Are you sure Kyro won't mind?" Tempo asked. "I would hate to be a bother to you two. . . " : Almond: "Kyro will be absolutely giddy when he hears... You can call him, if you'd like. The phone is just there." He pointed to the cordless phone only a few feet from Tempo. "But he's at work still." Getting to work on some chicken soup, Julian could be heard chopping up ingredients for a minute or two, before dropping them into a big pot on the stove. When he added in the seasonings, the
: Almond: apartment began to smell amazing.

: PS: ". . . Are you and I the only friends Kyro has?"Tempo asked hesitantly looking at the phone woundering why Kyro would be so happy to see him. "Cause cause if that's so we can help him make friends right?" He called curiously as he move dto the side of the couch and leaned over the arm a bit to try and peer at Julian and his doings. Session Time: Thu Apr ::
: Almond: Laughing, Julian shook his head, washing his hands and wiping them on a kitchen towel, before coming out of the kitchen, to let the soup boil. "Of course not. Kyro has dozens and dozens of friends. Why would he need help making friends, sweetheart?" taking a seat beside Tempo, he pulled the boy into his lap once more. "He would be happy to see you just because he likes you, silly."

: PS: "Oh..." Tempo offered and rested his head back against Julian. "Kyro's fun to be around- and he's a little odd- but fun! " tempo nodded sure of himself. "hey Julian...?" he asked hesitantly. : Almond: "odd is an understatement, but you're right... he is fun." Julian agreed, fondly. Hearing that tone, he looked down at Tempo, giving the boy his full attention as he answered. "Yes, darling?"

: PS: "Thank you very, very, much. " He offered a smile to Julian and moved to la y dow and just snuggle up to Julian's legs using him as a pillow =u= : Almond: Petting Tempo gently, he smiled, his hand gliding from the top of the boy's head down to the middle of his back. "You're very, very welcome. And I mean that in every sense of the word. You're welcome."

Tags
cafe, crossplay, julian, maids, sick, tempo