Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Chatroom Archive > Memorable Chatroom Roleplays

Memorable Chatroom Roleplays Some of the more memorably spanking scenes from any of the chatroom roleplays

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Cafe Crossplay: Julian Tempo The Mysterious Lady
Old July 14th, 2013, 12:10 AM   #1
Passionate Shadow
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Passionate Shadow
Default Cafe Crossplay: Julian Tempo The Mysterious Lady

[7/9/2013 7:37:36 PM | Edited 7:37:41 PM] Tempo: Tempo was finally able to go back to work with Julian and he seemed to be rather grateful to be out and about rather than being cooped up in doors all day with not thing to do. The lavender haired runt only offered mild hesitation and fuss with his 'uniform'. He was not yet used to the frilly little bits of cloth he wore whilst attending the cafe. Tempo kept chipper and cheerful making sure to wear a smile as he greater the patrons of the cafe. His face was covered in a soft blush as he constantly felt self conscience of just how short the skirt is. He tugged at the hem here and there and served the patrons as cheerful as he could. He took a moment to pause at the bar and moved to peek over the top at the little jar of cherries. With a small frown he backed away seeing that the jar was out of reach. With a soft sigh he hopped down from being bent slightly over the bar and turned to look at just who he could snatch up next.

[7/9/2013 9:49:22 PM] Pastel: Julian stood behind him, a little smirk gracing his lips, arms crossed over his chest. In a voice smooth as silk, he purred,"For someone so fussy about the length of his skirt, you don't seem to mind showing off those sweet little frillies if there's a treat in it for you, kitten." Julian scooped him right up, setting Tempo to sit properly on one of the bar stools, hsi feet dangling well above the ground. "How are you enjoying your day back at work, sweetling? It's not too hard on you, is it?" He wanted to make sure that his bratling was at peak condition, before he took his eye off of him.

[7/9/2013 10:00:47 PM] Tempo: Tempo was surprised to turn around and see Julian standing right there but he smiled at seeing the taller male's pretty blue eyes looking down on him. As he was picked up and set down on a stroll he visibly blushed up to the very tips of his pointed ears having forgotten that perhaps the back might ride up. "I thought I'd pulled it down." he squeaked shifting uneasily under Julian's gaze. He nodded softly as hi ears fell down gently. "Well... I like being here and you're here so I get to see you from time to time all day and I got to talk to Ollie for a little bit so, so.... I'm feeling pretty good." He offered a small nod as he reached up and caringly straightened Julian's tie rather than loosening it. He laced his soft finger tips along the edge of Julian's shirt collar tugging them straight. "And how are you doing?" he asked offering a faint smile as he looked about hoping no one was gawking at him speaking to Julian.
[7/9/2013 10:36:43 PM] Pastel: Julian slid a bit of loose hair behind one of those pointed, blushing little ears, and hmmm'd contentedly at the bratling's explaination. "I see... Well, I'm sure our customers don't mind seeing your sweet little backside, but I certainly don't fancy sharing that view too often." He winked. "I'm glad you're feeling better, sweetling. It was beginning to feel like something was missing when you weren't at work." He didn't interrupt Tempo's fiddling with his tie and collar. After all, he seemed well behaved today. He wouldn't be upto mischeif. Once he was finished, Julian stooped a bit lower, and pecked a little kiss to his cheek. "I'm doing very well now that you're back, darling. Just keep up the good work. you're being a peppy little spitfire today." He complimented, setting Tempo right back down on his feet, and straightening the frills on his skirt a bit, along with spinning him around a half-turn, to even the bow holding his apron in place. "There. Pretty as a princess." <3
[7/9/2013 10:46:30 PM] Pastel: (back in my room. THings should be going faster now )
[7/9/2013 10:46:47 PM] Tempo: (okay)
[7/9/2013 11:06:15 PM] Tempo: Tempo's soft fleshy ears flicked up at the little peck and he smiled a little more letting Julian prim his as he like. At the princess comment Tempo flustered stamping a small foot. "Julian~!" He squeaked as he fussed with his apron pockets."I'm not a princes!" Tempo pulled out his little note pad and his feathery pink pen before turning to head back to his next opportunity of work.
Pastel: "Well you're certainly acting like one with those sassy little stomps, precious." Julian replied, giving Tempo's frill-softened seat a little swat. It wouldn't be too sharply felt under those little petticoats of his, but a few customers chuckled all the same, one of which was a female, with fiery red hair, and icy blue eyes. She laughed behind her well-manicured hand, and motioned Tempo over with the other. "Over here, sweetness~" She called. "Hurry hurry, and get away from that mean ol' brute." Sugar laced her words.
[7/9/2013 11:34:35 PM] Tempo: Tempo gave a little yip from surprise thanks to Julian's playful swat. He blinked looking up to the woman and was a bit surprised for a moment. He was a little besides himself with awe. He looked back towards Julian for a moment as his first step started over and then he returned his gaze to the pretty woman. He offered a sweet smile as he started over. "Yes miss? How may I help you?" Tempo asked in a sweet tone.
[7/9/2013 11:39:45 PM] Pastel: Julian just smiled at him, and went right back to his office to do some paperwork. Oddly enough, however, he left his door wide open. Quite unlike his usual self. As for the woman, she reached out, and hooked a finger in the side of tempo's apron, pulling him in closer. "Ma'am." She corrected, not in an unkind tone. "Firstly, I'd like an iced tea with lemon, and a slice of cheesecake. And I'd like you to order yourself a drink, and join me." She explained with such confidence, it seemed she ran the place, not julian.
[7/9/2013 11:44:57 PM] Tempo: The lavender haired boy was surprised mildly about her forwardness and nodded softly at her response. "Yes Ma'am." Tempo offered gently a he jot down her order. "Thank you for the offer." he purred softly "I'll go place your order and I'll be right back. " He offered with a little smile admiring her shade of eyes. "Would you like your iced tea sweetened? And would you like the strawberry topped cheese cake, or just the plane?" He inquiered.
[7/9/2013 11:58:47 PM] Pastel: "Plain cheesecake. and bring me some sugar, sugar." She winked, releasing her grip on his apron string, and fluttering her fingers in a 'go on' motion. When he turned to do so, the pointed tip of her high-heel reached out, in a feigned stretch, and lifted the back end of his skirt up a few inches, giving the mystery woman a nice little view of those knickers again.
[7/10/2013 12:07:27 AM] Tempo: Having become rather flustered thanks to Julian's teasing Tempo was little more aware of the crowed around him and just who was paying attention. Unfortunately he wasn't paying much attention to the girl he's just turned away from and didn't quite notice what she was doing as he stepped away. He did feel the little gust of wind though as the skirt came down and he set a hand on the back of his skirt tugging the back down feeling as if it was ridding up for just a moment there. He headed on over to where he made orders and her order was ready in no time. Tempo picked up a small plate of sugar cubes and chose a little glass of strawberry nectar for himself. As he gathered what he needed he blushed softly as he caught sight of two of his co workers whispering and looking his way. He felt his face being rather warm as he looked towards his customer and brightened hi smile and started right back over. "Here we go Ma'am. Just what you ordered." He set everything out first before setting his serving tray aside and gracefully moving in an attempt to sit across from her. "So I don't think I've seen you around here before." Tempo chirped gently trying to make polite small talk. "Is this your first time here Ma'am?"
[7/10/2013 12:35:25 AM] Pastel: The woman, with a little smile gracing her red-tinted lips, leaned an elbow on the table, and crossed one leg over the other, the high split up the side of her skirt showing a fair bit of stocking, and a few inches of bare thigh. She watched him skitter off, one hand over his backside, smoothing the puffy fabric down, and she could see why her brother was so smitten with the little piece of jail-bait. In the meantime, she glanced around the cafe, noting changes in staff here and there, and tiny improvements about the atmosphere. Her brother was really sprucing this place up since he'd been hired. Ah, but that was enough pondering. The flouncing little waiter was setting her order down, and she returned his smile eagerly. "Oh no, I come every so often. It's simply been quite a long time since the last time I came. You seem new here." She commented, pausing to take a sip of her iced tea, before plunking two sugar cubes into the drink and stirring it idly. "Do you enjoy your work?"
[7/10/2013 12:41:19 AM] Tempo: Tempo offered her a small nod as he took a tiny breath. "I like working here yes." He answered as he looked to the opened office door for but a moment. He certainly liked seeing Julian every day. The patrons not so much. "I am a bit new here I must admit but I do try to do what I can to help out around here from opening to closing." Tempo said gently as he bent his little bendy straw and took a tiny sip. "You have very stunning eyes... they remind me of some one." Tempo offered gently.
[7/10/2013 12:47:52 AM] Pastel: The woman raised a neatly plucked eyebrow at that glance toward her brother's office door. Hmm... interesting indeed. "A hard worker, I see. You certainly seemed quick on your feet fetching my order, cutie pie." Her grin widened at that comment about her eyes, and she looked feistier than ever. "Is that so? You certainly have some beautiful little lookers of your own." She replied, reaching out and gently cupping Tempo's chin, turning his face this way and that, to observe those pinkish red orbs. "And your skin is so fair, too... I can see why they snatched you up, you'd fetch a pretty penny if you started working somewhere less refined, little lilac."
[7/10/2013 12:56:39 AM | Edited 12:56:43 AM] Tempo: Tempo moved to the edge of his seat and let her do what she like with his head. His soft lavender eyelashes fluttered softly. At her words his brows furrowed softly and his ears twitched backwards and sank. Her words stuck him a bit odd and made him shift uncomfortable in his seat as he pulled away from her. "Yes... I'm very happy this Establishment hired me; Oliver helped me get a job here... I like working with my friend " He offered gently. "Plus every now and then you can get one of the sweet little treats we serve here in the cafe. the food is simply delicious and we have an absolutely wonderful cook." Tempo offered trying to move on the conversation as he sank back a bit reaching a petite Little hand up to stir his nectar. He felt a little shy about her talking about his looks and fair skin. "Do you like our establishment Ma'am?" Tempo asked softly.
[7/10/2013 1:03:00 AM] Pastel: "I'm becoming more and more a fan of it the longer I get to keep your company, sweetie." She winked. "It's not often they get one as pretty as you in here. Sure, they're all cute and all, but you know what I mean." Taking another sip, her expression flashed with pleasant contentment at it's sweetness. "You know, strawberries are very good for your skin as well. You must take good care of yourself... or does someone help you with that?" She asked, her silk-covered toe trailing up Tempo's leg, clearly having found it's way out of her tall heels, and tickled around the inside of his knee.
[7/10/2013 1:26:38 AM] Tempo: Tempo squirmed a bit in his seat feeling as if where he were sitting-had be come much too warm for comfort even in the air conditioned room. He slipped a soft tongue over his strawberry pink lips out of nervous coating them with a glossy shimmer of saliva."N-no... I'm not really from around here..." Tempo started softly. As her toe caressed the back of his knee Tempo gave a little jumpy jolt and his knees hit the bottom of the table causing the dishes to clink a little. "Ow!" He squeaked as he moved back and placed his back against the the seat as he brought his hands down to soothe over the now soar spot as crystal droplets formed in his eyes making them gloss over and become shiny with the appearance of wet glass.

[7/10/2013 2:15:10 AM] Tempo: [1:27:14 PM] Tempo: Tempo squirmed a bit in his seat feeling as if where he were sitting-had be come much too warm for comfort even in the air conditioned room. He slipped a soft tongue over his strawberry pink lips out of nervous coating them with a glossy shimmer of saliva."N-no... I'm not really from around here..." Tempo started softly. As her toe caressed the back of his knee Tempo gave a little jumpy jolt and his knees hit the bottom of the table causing the dishes to clink a little. "Ow!" He squeaked as he moved back and placed his back against the the seat as he brought his hands down to soothe over the now soar spot as crystal droplets formed in his eyes making them gloss over and become shiny with the appearance of wet glass.

Old August 23rd, 2013, 06:53 PM   #2
Passionate Shadow
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Passionate Shadow

00[00:26] <@PS> Tempo squirmed a bit in his seat feeling as if where he were sitting-had be come much too warm for comfort even in the air conditioned room. He slipped a soft tongue over his strawberry pink lips out of nervous coating them with a glossy shimmer of saliva."N-no... I'm not really from around here..." Tempo started softly. As her toe caressed the back of his knee Tempo gave a little jumpy jolt and his knees hit the bottom of the table causing the dishes to clink a little. "Ow!" He squeaked as he moved back and placed his back against the the seat as he brought his hands down to soothe over the now soar spot as crystal droplets formed in his eyes making them gloss over and become shiny with the appearance of wet glass.
03[00:26] * Pastel sets mode: +s
07[00:33] <@Pastel> The woman shook her head, and tutted her tongue, as if Tempo were some sort of youngling, running about the table and playing. "Now now, lets be careful, shall we?" She cooed, rising from her seat, and kneeling beside his. She turned the chair to face outward, and rather brashly lifted the poor teary thing's skirt, to check his knees for bruises. "I hope you're not hurt, darling. I'd feel
[00:33] <@Pastel> simply awful if your perfect skin were marred..." Though soon, she added a thoughtful addition. "Well... perhaps if it were by my own palm to a certain area, the idea wouldn't be terribly insufferable..." All the same, she soon scooped the boy up under his arms, and pulled him to her own seat, settling the darling atop her lap, upright for now. At five feet ten inches, and in heels to boot,
[00:33] <@Pastel> she certainly didn't seem to struggle with him.
00[00:52] <@PS> Tempo watched her get up and his expression wavered towards confusion. He blinked watching he go down. As if some one kicked a puppy he squeaked setting his hands down on his skirt around the crotch area. He shivered slightly as he was picked up and soon found himself sitting in her lap. "W-what? D;" he asked hoping he hadn't heard her correctly. He felt awkward and small seated in her lay and couldn't help but fidget here an there. "Wouldn't you be more comfortable if I sat across or next to you Ma'am? " He asked in a shaky tone as he tried to rid that choked sound of pre tears from his voice.
00[00:52] <@PS> Tempo was wondering just why Julian deemed it okay for Tempo to be waiting on this one. She seemed to be an awfully bit touchy. The lavender haired little imp moved in an attempt to get up off her lap and on to his feet. He didn't like it when his feet didn't touch the floor - it didn't matter if it were two feet or two inches.
07[00:58] <@Pastel> Shaking her head, The woman gripped Tempo's chin gently in her fingers, as her thumb stroked over a blushing cheek. "Oh no no no, I want you right here, where I can keep you safe. I couldn't stand you hurting yourself again, my careless little cupcake. Heaven forbid you fall, or misplace your silverware." At that wiggle, she gave him a stern look, and settled a hand over his backside as well.
[00:58] <@Pastel> "Darling, do I have to call your boss, and tell him you're being a little fussy britches? That can't end well for you at all..." She had a touch of sympathy in her voice, but it was greatly overshadowed with merriment, as her palm patted the ruffle-covered backside lightly, and meaningfully.
00[01:06] <@PS> The boy's pointed ears fell hearing those words. "N-no..." he offered gently in response a twinge hesitant. "I'm very sorry Ma'am you happen to just fri- Surprised me is all. " Tempo offer his small condolence refraining from the word 'frightened'. "It's nice to meet your acquaintance... My name is Tempo." The lavender runt offered feeling as if he should know someone's name if they were getting to be this closely settled.
07[01:16] <@Pastel> "It's lovely to meet you Tempo." She returned, tucking a bit of hair behind one of those pointed ears, her fingertips lingering on it's edge, the sharp edge of one nail trailing down the tender flesh. "My name... is Juliette." she whispered into it. Dragging Tempo's drink across the table, she held it up to his lips, seemingly intent on pressing every bit of boundry when it came to personal
[01:16] <@Pastel> space, within the few minutes she had been there. "Go on~" She urged.
00[01:28] <@PS> Tempo felt a child run down his spine as he Nail graced his ear. It took every shred of his willpower not to give an in voluntary jump whilst seated in her lap. His small flicked from the heat of her breath. He looked towards her pretty blue eyes hearing that name and repeated it softly. " Juliette? That's a very pretty name." Tempo offered gently liking the soft ring to it. The name however only seemed to remind him of some one else. Tempo turned to look towards Julian's Direction before she brought up his drink. "T-thank you Ma'am." He swallowed the uncomfortable feeling in his throat and his toes curled gently and his ankles bent tipping his feet upwards. He reach out in an attempt to take the cup in both his own hands. "I really like you hair... It's a lovely shade and it goes very well with those pretty eyes." Tempo offered. He heaved a heavy breath and slowly let it out through slightly puckered, glossy, pink lips. His eyes shifted back to that opened door a moment and he looked back to her bright eyes taking in their vibrant color. " Tu es très jolie." He offered her a brighter smile. " Que tu es belle! Ess kuh too ay see doo ku tayz yuh?" He gave a little two sellable giggle as he brought a pale glove clad hand up to his mouth trying to be 'cute'.
00[01:28] <@PS> "
07[01:44] <@Pastel> Juliette smiled at that little shiver, and instead, tipped the glass a bit, to Tempo's lips, not offering him the option to use his own hands. Once he had done so, she would set the glass down. "Ma oui! What a smart little boy he is! What other talents are you wasting away in these little frocks, delivering drinks to lecherous clientelle?" She herself still hadn't removed her hand from where
[01:44] <@Pastel> it rested on his backside. "Such a charming conversationalist, ma petite fleur~." And at that last question, her eyes darkened a bit, her dominant air showing through them easily enough. "Les apparences peuvent être trompeuses. yeux de glace, ardente l'âme."
00[01:57] <@PS> Tempo carefully took a sip to please her before straightening his skirt and folding his little hands in his lap. He smiled seeing how positively she reacted at first before feeling that gut wrenching ominous foreboding sensation keep up in his insides turning and twisting him in to knots. "Ahaha... Chat échaudé craint l'eau froide.” Tempo offered gently before moving his hand to push back a few stray bangs. Anything to keep his attention from fidgeting. Tempo was quite visibly nervous as his right foot started to twirl it's self in slow circles. She was an awful lot like Julian only she seemed a little meaner. He wasn't entirely sure just yet.
07[02:04] <@Pastel> "A 'fraidy cat is much more fun to play with, than a brash little stray... wouldn't you agree, mon petit?" She asked, making two of her fingers 'walk' up Tempo's long, slender thighs, starting at the knee and getting higher and higher up. "After all, it's no fun without a little chase~" Though she more fancied herself the cat, and Tempo the mouse, in this particular game. If only the guard
[02:04] <@Pastel> dog would take some time off. Then she could have some real fun with his cute little toy. "This one seems to be a spoiled little housekitten, with all his bows, and pretty manners..."
00[02:14] <@PS> "I have a kitten~ " Tempo chirped as he shifted his legs and crossed them. " Porcelet Was a stray but now Porcelet is safe and sound." Tempo nodded softly. " Ne réveillez pas le chat qui dort. La nuit, tous les chats sont gris." He offered a nervous little giggle. He glanced nervously back to Julian's office door once more and added in. " Souris qui n'a qu'un trou est bientôt prise." He seemed to be grateful in the least to use his other wordly skills to chit chat with her and hopefully keep her entertained. After all that seemed to be what she came here for~
[02:23] <@Pastel> "Oh? Is he as adorable as you? I suppose he's just a pampered little thing, isn't he? All warm milk, and bowls of tuna, hm?" Juliette asked, sweetly. The boy was simply charming. No wonder her brother seemed so smitten. "Ah, une souris avec un seul trou ne sera jamais perdu. Rappeler que." Their little game in french was all the more fun, as not a soul, save a few would know just what was
[02:23] <@Pastel> being said. It tempted her to speak less candidly... but seeing as her brother was one of such souls, she supressed the urge.
00[02:39] <@PS> Tempo visibly smiled as a little smirk graced his lips and he felt his heart warm up a bit. "Qui ne risque rien n'a rien." Tempo cleared his throught and turned to peck her on the cheek. " Zhuh vee dah moor ay doh doos. ; w;" He squeaked gently as he sifted softly his face flushing bright red right up to the tips of his ears. "Puis-je vous ramener quelque chose à boire?" Tempo asked feeling a little antsy and wanting to take a quick walk . Sitting in her lap was like sitting in the hot seat for an interrogation almost. Perhaps she would give him a teensy tiny break way from her for just a few moments. After all he was just a bit daring with her~ She'd been teasing and awful lot so perhaps that's just what she wanted.
[03:56] <@Pastel> At that little challenge, her own grin widened, and she decided the boy was right. What was life without a little danger? "car nous avons beaucoup d'eau ... Mayhaps je devrais vous fournir avec amour puis, petit morveux." And with that, she picked him up, crossed her legs, and set the boy straddling one of them, the skirt of his dress sliding up to a scandelous level as his legs separated.
[03:56] <@Pastel> She then reached out, and set the pad of her thumb against his lower lip, pulling it down a bit, and approaching, with a pair of sinfully red lips.
03[06:05] * Pastel is now known as Pastel|doodles

Tags
cafe, crossplay, julian, lady, mysterious, tempo