Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old March 23rd, 2018, 01:15 AM   #21
CleverFox
Roleplayer

"Good boy," Valen said when the boy actually answered the question that he had asked. After saying this he fetched some rope and proceeded to fashion a harness and leash of sorts, which he secured to the boy so that he couldn't go running off while he made the food. Once he had finished doing this he gestured to a spot near the fire. "Sit," he ordered, the rope held in one hand.

Old March 23rd, 2018, 01:20 AM   #22
Angel
Daddy of a Bratty Lemur

Tyler looked at Valen as if he'd personally offended his mother when he was wrapped in a rope. His hands immediately began trying to get it off of him.

Old March 23rd, 2018, 01:23 AM   #23
CleverFox
Roleplayer

Valen had tied the knot in the center of the boy's back so that he couldn't reach it so there was little chance that he was going to be able to escape. "Don't look at me like that, trust is earned and you are nowhere near that," Valen told him as he pulled out some cured meat, which he started to cook over the fire.

Old March 23rd, 2018, 01:25 AM   #24
Angel
Daddy of a Bratty Lemur

"Doesn't mean you can tie me up!" he snipped at him with a pout, trying to see if he could skirt his underweight limbs out of the rope.

Old March 23rd, 2018, 01:27 AM   #25
CleverFox
Roleplayer

It seemed that Valen was quite talented with knots, it wasn't so tight that it was going to cut off his circulation but there was also no real wiggle room. "You forfeited your rights when you tried to steal from me," Valen told him matter of factly, his attention alternating between the boy and the food that he was preparing. The scent of which was starting to fill the air around them.

"You still haven't told me your name," he pointed out.

Old March 23rd, 2018, 01:29 AM   #26
Angel
Daddy of a Bratty Lemur

The boy felt his mouth water at the scent of the food. He pouted at Valen, however.

"Why do you care?" he huffed at him quietly.

Old March 23rd, 2018, 01:32 AM   #27
CleverFox
Roleplayer

"Why do I care about what, your name?" Valen questioned as he cooked the meat. "Perhaps I need something to give to the authorities when I turn you in at the next town." His voice gave no hint as to whether or not he was serious as he said this.

Old March 23rd, 2018, 01:38 AM   #28
Angel
Daddy of a Bratty Lemur

Tyler growled at him a little. "Why? So they can hang me and be done with it? Not very knightly." he spat at him in annoyance.

Old March 23rd, 2018, 01:42 AM   #29
CleverFox
Roleplayer

"And who said I was a knight?" Valen questioned, the dark haired man finishing one portion of the meat, which he promptly handed to the angry fox youth. "Here, careful it's hot," he said, offering up those words of caution even as he handed over a rather large portion of meat.

Old March 23rd, 2018, 01:45 AM   #30
Angel
Daddy of a Bratty Lemur

"I may have been caught, but I kept watch for a while. I saw your armor. I saw your posture. Common swordsmen don't carry themselves as anything but warriors. You even smell like a knight."

Tyler left it up to Valen to decide what a knight smelled like as he testingly sniffed at the food, before blowing on it, and taking a bite.

Tags
angel, catch, thief