Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > General > Spanking Chat

Spanking Chat Chat about anything spanking related!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Deserving a spanking
Old August 22nd, 2007, 02:32 AM   #1
sieti
Gold Member

Default Deserving a spanking

Is their anyone, real or ficitional, that you believe is overdue for a good spanking?

I think the daughter from "Drake & Josh" is in DIRE need of one. She is such an unbelievable brat. I just want to.....SMACK!

Old August 22nd, 2007, 03:19 AM   #2
PEACEandLOVE
The one and only hippie

I concur, Megan pisses me off. But then again, without her the show would lose some of its flair.

Old August 22nd, 2007, 03:44 AM   #3
Mez-uke
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Mez-uke Send a message via MSN to Mez-uke Send a message via Yahoo to Mez-uke

No talk of kid spankings >_>

Old August 22nd, 2007, 04:13 AM   #4
PEACEandLOVE
The one and only hippie

We're not talking about her, we're talking about her character. And I'm pretty sure that counts as fiction.

Old August 22nd, 2007, 04:21 AM   #5
sieti
Gold Member

Yeah, just her character within the show itself.

oh u so need this!
Old August 22nd, 2007, 06:47 AM   #6
Naughty Kitty

Default oh u so need this!

In the book i am reading right now ( Maiden of Inverness by Arnette Lamb) one of the main characters Meridene is in need of a huge spanking. And me i think i need one for making a mistake today and may be downlodeing a virouse comp still works though but is weird i am so sry! didnt mean to damn comp's are so touchy and high tec dont know how to work one grrr

Old August 22nd, 2007, 09:16 AM   #7
CCDPA
VIP Donator

Minmei from the original Robotech more towards the end of the series does she really earn it IMO and most of the girls of the anime series Love Love? for what they did i won't say cuz of spoilers but yeah definatly should be spanked for it

Old August 22nd, 2007, 09:20 AM   #8
RobM
~Sweetest Cyanide~

Quote:
Minmei from the original Robotech more towards the end of the series does she really earn it IMO
*Takes issue since he is a Robotech (And Macross) nut*

Eeeh? What on earth for? Being the victim of a whole failed romance thing? Being a popstar beloved by millions? Trying to end a war through peace and song?
I'mma forgetful sometimes, but I can't imagine quite why she'd need it.

Sharr al baliyya ma yudhik
Myers-Briggs: ENFJ

Old August 22nd, 2007, 09:36 AM   #9
CCDPA
VIP Donator

I'd say mostly cuz those last few episodes when she pretty much tried to keep Rick from fighting and everything and the way she treated him during certain parts of the series. Ultimatly no she isn't that bad but at least not during that Force Of Arms episode

Old August 22nd, 2007, 09:58 AM   #10
PEACEandLOVE
The one and only hippie

Dude, Sheam, I like that avitar. Not sure why, I just like it. As for people in need of a spanking, I'm gonna have to say Ino from Naruto. If for no other reason, then because she bugs the hell out of me. She's one of those people you just want to reach through the screen and slap, you know.

Tags
deserving, spanking