Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Digital troubles
Old July 21st, 2023, 01:16 PM   #1
kager
Roleplayer

Default Digital troubles

Kari was hosting a sleepover party with four of her friends. They had watched a movie (Frozen), ate a lot of popcorn and emptied together two bottles of soda. Then one of them suggested a game of house and since Kari was hosting she could be the mommy.

Even thought they where a bit old for play a game of 'house' they had a lot of fun. One of the 'kids' though was being a real brat and earned herself a trip over 'mommy's' knee.

Kari didn't spanked hard ofcourse but did but some sting in her friends bottom and then put her in a corner with her light red bare bottom on display and ordered her to keep her hands on her head.

Old July 21st, 2023, 01:23 PM   #2
nomoewoes
Gold Member

While this was happening, Tai was in the living room bored out of his mind. His mom had to go out and get some last minute shopping done so she left him in charge of the sleepover for the time being. While he would much rather be out as he was invited to spend time with Matt and Sora, see Mimi while she was in town and even talk about nerdy stuff with Joe and Izzy. Anything is better than this. Leaving his phone on the couch, he decided to peak into the bedroom and was surprised to see the game they were playing and a red bottomed girl in the corner. What kind of game are they playing? Is what he asked himself as he looked on through the cracked open door

Old July 21st, 2023, 01:35 PM   #3
kager
Roleplayer

"Now you three behave or you will join your sister in the corner with a sore bottom." Kari warned her other 'daughters'. "And NO teasing your sister. Now mommy has some work to do so play nice."

Old July 21st, 2023, 01:40 PM   #4
nomoewoes
Gold Member

Tai was wondering what he stumbled across as Kari was all of a sudden stern out of nowhere. And the girls were complicit with all of this as well, calling her mommy as the one in the corner remained silent in her corner time as her red backside was exposed for all, including Tai, to see. As he was wondering what should do, his sock clad foot caused him to trip on the floor, causing him to fall into the room and crash into Kari softly before falling on the floor on his back and looking at the ceiling, a bit dazed

Old July 21st, 2023, 02:04 PM   #5
kager
Roleplayer

All the girls gave a startled scream and the one in the corner quickly pulled her panties and PJ bottom back on. (Since this is a sleepover all girl are in PJ or nightgown.)

"TAI! What do you think you are doing!?" Kari screamed furious.

Old July 21st, 2023, 02:10 PM   #6
nomoewoes
Gold Member

Tai blushed as he was now at the center of a group of angry girl’s attention as they all glared at him sternly. He couldn’t help but gulp. Is there more of them now. “I-I thought I heard something and wanted to check on it and saw her in the corner.” He stated as he pointed out the red bottomed girl with his finger, even if she tried to hide it she now has to know that Tai has seen what her spanked backside looks like. “Now if you excuse me, I’ll be on my way.” He said, wanting to get up but the girls were hovering over him which would make that impossible

Old July 22nd, 2023, 12:34 PM   #7
kager
Roleplayer

"You are not going anywhere, not yet at least." Kari gave the girls a nod and they grabbed arm or legs what prevented him from even getting up. "I think my big brother needs to learn not to peek and knock before entering a girls room." Kari said. "Do any of you have a good suggestion how to teach him?" She asked her friends.

Old July 22nd, 2023, 12:37 PM   #8
nomoewoes
Gold Member

“If he wants to see a daughter get spanked so bad, maybe he can take over that role?” One girl said, leading to a chorus of giggles. “But he’s a smelly boy…” another said as Tai frantically was looking for an escape route but he was trapped with no way out

Old July 23rd, 2023, 03:18 PM   #9
kager
Roleplayer

" Yeah, I am not gonna spank him, not with my hand at least." Kari agreed.

Old July 23rd, 2023, 03:27 PM   #10
nomoewoes
Gold Member

“What if he was one of us and got to join the sleepover?” One of the girls suggested, giving Kari a knowing glance as she gestured towards a drawer in the bedroom. All the while, Tai looked completely confused

Tags
digital, troubles