Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion

Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion Recruit other members to join in a roleplay or Multi-Author Stories with you! Use before starting a new roleplay if you haven't got anyone to roleplay with or are not sure if an idea you have will work. Discuss current spanking roleplays or stories and throw around ideas for future roleplays.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Disobedience, Dishonesty and Dangerous Actions
Old January 4th, 2020, 07:01 PM   #1
GalacticBattles
Gold Member

Default Disobedience, Dishonesty and Dangerous Actions

I'd like to do an RP about people who are disciplined by those who love them for these specific offenses - disobeying, being dishonest and putting their safety or their health in danger. I'd prefer to do a switch RP, might be up for playing just top or bottom depending on the idea. No parent-child stuff. All gender pairings are cool with me.

Old January 7th, 2020, 03:48 PM   #2
GalacticBattles
Gold Member

Bump in case this fits what anyone else might be looking for.

Old January 7th, 2020, 06:21 PM   #3
Penitata Melanie

Well I could be a chrating little girl who cheated on a exam and now she is expelled from her school for a week. If you like it send me a message

Tags
actions, dangerous, dishonesty, disobedience