Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old February 11th, 2024, 04:56 PM   #11
nomoewoes
Gold Member

The King’s eyes went wide as the energy blast was swatted away like it was nothing as it was sent flying through the building. There was a bit of collateral damage but he didn’t care at this point. He kept firing energy blasts at him in a desperate effort to stop this mystery man

“Ow! Ah! Ah! K-Kakarot! Owww!” The older brother screamed as he kicked and struggled over his siblings knee. This role reversal was such a humiliating sight for him as his butt was growing pink already under Goku’s hand

Old February 11th, 2024, 04:58 PM   #12
Sinclair

Vegeta grunted as the attacks continued flying his way, the Saiyin deflecting each blast with ease as he started to approach the man. “Would you cut that out? Look at me, I look like you.” Vegeta tried to explain, but he realized this wasn’t going smoothly. He had to thinking fast and some of Goku’s antics came to mind

Goku paid his protesting no mind as people gathered around to see this happening, goku dropping to a knee and put his brother over it

May the world be blessed and those around me find happiness

Old February 11th, 2024, 05:03 PM   #13
nomoewoes
Gold Member

The King had no intention of stopping and as Vegeta approached, he fired one last energy blast that he was sure would put an end to this. “Go to hell!” He yelled, using both hands to fire this purple energy wave at him

Raditz kicked his feet and struggled as his flailed across Goku’s knee, his backside gaining more and more color with each spank

Old February 11th, 2024, 05:06 PM   #14
Sinclair

Vegeta grunted but used his speed to avoid the attack, but as the dust settled it was as if Vegeta had left. Unfortunately for the king, Vegeta had instead appeared behind him, taking a note from Goku, he acted. “I said that’s enough!” He grabbed the man’s arm and smacked his fathers backside sharply

Goku held him down and let him kick as he continued ti smack away at his raysed butt, the smacks getting faster as the smacks landed

Old February 11th, 2024, 05:16 PM   #15
nomoewoes
Gold Member

The king smirked as the dust cleared and the intruder was no where to be seen. If he could sense energy, he would be able to tell Vegeta was now behind him. The only thing that was able to tell him where he was because of the firm slap to his backside. While the flowing cape behind him helped protect him a bit, the power gap between them made him feel it as he jumped onto his tip toes and cover his backside with his hands. Blushing as he turned around and glared at him, he reared a punch back. “Why you!” He yelled as he threw the punch in his direction

As the spanking continued, the older brother already had tears in his eyes as his musclar backside grew a reddish color. He kicked so hard that his tights went flying in the opposite direction, leaving him unable to cover up once the punishment is over unless someone gets them

Old February 12th, 2024, 12:31 AM   #16
Sinclair

Vegeta saw the man’s fist and quickly moved back to avoid it, and reached forward to grab his arm, spinning him around and doing it again, another firm slap to his big butt. “Would you cut it out and listen to me already?!” He has grown frustrated, and at this point was more than happy to put the man in his place

Gonu watched them fly before he nodded and started to firmly smack lower on his cheeks to give his undercurves some attention, noticing the drawing crowd as the saiyen man kept punishing his brother thoroughly

Old February 12th, 2024, 12:41 AM   #17
nomoewoes
Gold Member

The King was being properly humbled as he was turned around and another swat to his cheeks made him grunt. But this time he was properly restrained in a standing position as he blush. He ignored Vegeta’s pleas for him to listen as he struggled in his grasp

Raditz’s bare backside was turning crimson red all over as even in his base form, he was able to restrain his older brother and give him the public punishment they deserve. The crowd looked on in shock and blushed, fearing if they were next. Though for one Saiyan boy, dressed in the traditional Saiyan armor, threw a rock towards Goku to get him to stop. “Leave us alone!” He yelled, despite the boy’s mother, who is also in Saiyan armor with no sleeves and a pink tone to it pleading with him to calm down and stop

Old February 12th, 2024, 01:15 AM   #18
Sinclair

Vegeta gave a rather unamused look as the man continued to fight as he grabbed hold of the kings pants and tore them down, dropping to one knee as he put his father over it with his big butt in the air

Goku looked as he moved his head to avoid getting hit. “Hey keep him under control unless he wants one to.” Goku warned then as his hand beat his brothers butt

Old February 12th, 2024, 01:24 AM   #19
nomoewoes
Gold Member

The king of the saiyans gasped as the seat of his pants was torn off, revealing he was not wearing underwear, something that seemed to be common for the Saiyans. His muscular bare butt with light handprints was revealed for his son to see as he struggled in his grasp. “Let go of me now!” He demanded through gritted teeth

“You don’t scare me!” The boy taunted him as he stuck his nose at him. “Coorn!” His mother gasped, who goes by the name Turnie. She tried to protect him but it was doing no good as she watched Raditz’s butt turn a bright red as he started to lightly sniffle

Old February 12th, 2024, 01:27 AM   #20
Sinclair

Vegeta nodded as he saw his fathers bare backside and started to smack his hand against the man’s big muscular butt firmly, the prince being a lot firmer compared to goku and the smacks were much louder, so they’d heard their kings spanking

Goku continyed with his brother but kept that bratty boy in mind as he had a mission to fulfil, raditz paying the price

Tags
ball, dragon, learning, redemption, sinclair, super