Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old February 17th, 2024, 03:46 PM   #31
nomoewoes
Gold Member

King Vegeta would soon find out there would be days where Trunks and Bulma slept on their tummies. The belt came down and he let out a scream. The king was in for quite the Royal thrashing

As Coorn was grabbed and was being led away, Turnie grabbed Goku’s arm. “I’m his mother, I’m responsible for him! If you want to punish him, you’ll need to punish me too!”

Old February 24th, 2024, 04:59 PM   #32
Sinclair

Vegeta nodded and continued to belt the man’s big bottom firmly, the Saiyin strength only making it worse as he brought it down faster and harder. Vegeta being a father himself taught him how to handle big brats like his own dad

Goku shook his head as he moved her hand. “You tried to stop him, you’re not at fault.” He told her firnly

May the world be blessed and those around me find happiness

Old February 26th, 2024, 01:54 PM   #33
nomoewoes
Gold Member

The king was not the first of Vegeta’s spanking victims. On top of his son and wife, he has given Kakarot his fair share of stinging swats as well as Gohan when he has been caught slacking on his training. He even threatened to spank 18 for the breaking his arm incident many years ago and Krillin for trying to stop him. It’s possible that gets revisited soon. But King Vegeta couldn’t possibly care about this as his butt was being set ablaze as tears were forming in his eyes

The woman gasped as her hand was removed and immediately stood in his way with her arms out. “No!” She yelled, trying to protect her son even if she was enabling his behavior

Old February 26th, 2024, 10:19 PM   #34
Sinclair

Vegeta didn’t hold back on his poor father as he continued to quickly and thoroughly bring the belt down fast and steady. The prince had little patience for actions like what his father did. Pushing the man’s butt higher, he started punishing him firmer

Goku narrowed his eyes as he turned her aside and smacked her on the butt as a means to warn her and get her to move as he grabbed the boys arm. “Don’t enable what he did, or else.” He warned her

Old February 26th, 2024, 10:51 PM   #35
nomoewoes
Gold Member

“Ahhh! K-Knock it off! Owww!” The king screamed as he was given a royal belting. His backside was turning crimson red already at this point as his butt felt like it was on fire

The woman gasped at the pop to her butt, thanks to what she was wearing part of her butt was already peaking out and jiggled a bit at the spank. She was about to relent but when she saw him grab her son’s arm, she went into protective mode and roughly grabbed her son’s other arms. “I said leave him alone, he’s my son so I’ll handle it!”

Old March 5th, 2024, 09:04 PM   #36
Sinclair

“No, for threatening to attack me and not listening I feel this has long been earned.” He glared as he belted across his big butt firmer, making sure every section of his butt felt the stinging wrath

“You didn’t when he threw that stone. You haven’t handled it.” He scolded and surprisingly used his other hand to grab her arm, making her let go and dragged her closer alongside her son

Old March 5th, 2024, 09:54 PM   #37
nomoewoes
Gold Member

King Vegeta had tears running down his face by this point as he blubbered and whimpered pathetically as his butt and thighs were crimson red. Even though he was the father, he was the one acting like a child. And for his sins, he deserves much more

The woman and her son gasped as they were pulled along, clearly they were the next to be made an example out of

Old March 5th, 2024, 09:58 PM   #38
Sinclair

Vegeta nodded sternly as the man cried but he was far from done, knowing the man had plenty of reason to get himself punished like this. Pushing his butt higher, Vegeta started powering up

Goku went to some nearby rubble his brother had caused, and didn’t think twice about bending the two over his lap

Old March 5th, 2024, 10:04 PM   #39
nomoewoes
Gold Member

The king was never before in quite a situation like this but he felt first hand how much a spanking can sting. He screamed out even louder as his son continued with no sign of stopping anytime soon

“H-Hey!” The mother squeaked as she joined her son over his lap, who also didn’t seem happy as he was wiggling and cursing a storm. Now Goku has 2 sets of clothes bottoms in front of him

Old March 5th, 2024, 10:07 PM   #40
Sinclair

Vegeta continued to bring the belt down across his big burning bottom without signs of giving in as the powered up Saiyin was spanking him at rapid speed. “You’re going to learn what happens for your actions.”

Goku saw those but they didn’t last long as he was always a firm believer of spanking on the bare as he started lowering those clothes. His sons and chichi knew thisbwell

Tags
ball, dragon, learning, redemption, sinclair, super