Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old November 22nd, 2022, 12:38 PM   #41
RavenSaint
Gold Member

Though only offering her hand to help Aisu up Bella found herself biting her lower lip when her hand was held and unabe to let go as she shakes her head at the girl's apology. "Y-You got not-nothing to be sorry for...I-I'm s-sorry though if I h-hurt you earlier..." the big bottomed beauty mentioned before biting her lower lip a little more at the offer of being taken to her room. "Pl-Please and tha-thank you," the snow white skinned Majin answered as she never let go of the purple haired woman's hand once as she was lead along, almost giving off the image of being a naughty little girl being lead to her punishment instead of being the actual punisher she has earned the right to be.

'So, do you have a prefered spanking implement?'

Though that question definitely wasn't expected as the redness of Bella's face fully juxtaposes against the whiteness of her cutely chunky flesh as she inally removes her hand and look away in a feeble attempt to hide the blushing beauty's state from the dazzlingly delightful dancer. "I-I-I-I'll t-tr-try t-t-to be," the big bottomed beauty stammered out in response to Aisu's words and watched her leave before sitting down on the centre of her bed...only to spring back up, at the unfamiliar chilliness against her adorably fat bottom, and reach both hands back to rub her doughy domes as she turns to face the bed and pouts at it. "Definitely need to get used to all this ice..." went through the short beauty's mind as, due to the fact that her back facing to the door, she isn't aware of if or when Aisu would physical return to the newcomer's room.

RP Resume: https://animeotk.com/forum/showthread...ume-16488.html

Old November 23rd, 2022, 05:18 AM   #42
GloriousDeath
Gold Member

As Bella is busy rubbing her bella-booty from both the cold and probably some soreness from the fight, Aisu returns, holding a bundle of different objects. Watching her.... 'friend?' rub her bottom without knowledge that she was watching left the ice tribe girl wery mesmirized by the two white globes being played with. After a bit of time of just watching, Aisu gave a small cough to catch the white majin's attention "Bella, I have returned.".

With that, Aisu walked to the bed and layed out what she brought with her. The most noticeable of which was a maid uniform and a few spanking implements. "That's for my current punishment and any future use you might require of them." she explained before picking up a small black collar with a bright orange stone, "This is a special collar made to warm up anyone who's too cold in an environment like this, I thought it might help you get more comfortable." she said as she shyly held it out for Bella.

Old November 23rd, 2022, 07:58 PM   #43
RavenSaint
Gold Member

Considering that they have just met and seem to get along the idea of a friendship does sound very possible...though the way the two has been blushing around each other, as well as how seemingly comfortable Bella appeared to be in Aisu's arms and when holding her hand, could there be something potentially more? Could potentially contribute to how mesmerising the Majin's snow white globes could be to the ice tribe girl...as well as how quickly Bella spun around, with a bright blush on her face, as she stammers out "o-o-o-o-okay..." at Aisu's words.

The actual maid uniform and spanking implements didn't help with the heat upon the curvaceously chubby cutie's face as she could only stammer out a second 'okay' when the mentioning of future punishments was made. Though her eyes did widen in almost wonder at the sight of the black choker, with an orange stone on it, that was offered to her. "Tha-Thank you..." Bella started, probably either very appreciative or not used to receiving gifts, before nervously biting her lower lip. "C-C-Could you hel-help me p-put it on...please?" the short, but majorly big bottomed, beauty squeaked out her request.

Old November 23rd, 2022, 10:02 PM   #44
GloriousDeath
Gold Member

"It's a collar. You put it around your neck and clasp it shut." Aisu answered in confusion, but silently went ahead with the request, doing as she said and clasping the choker around Bella's neck. With that, a pulse of warm energy went through the snow white majin's body, the general chill of the palace being replaced by something more neutral.

With that, Aisu stepped back to pick up the maid uniform, letting it unfurl in her hands. "Um.... would you like to watch me strip and dress?" Aisu asked with a blush as she remembered Bella's offer to have her strip and dance for the victorious patroller.

Old November 23rd, 2022, 11:46 PM   #45
RavenSaint
Gold Member

The confusion was easy to notice so Bella thought it'd be best to speak up as Aisu came close to begin putting the choker around her neck. "Sorry...you're the first person, outside my family, to ever give me a gif-ah," slipped out the curvy cutie's lips the moment she felt Aisu' breath brush against the skin of her neck and immediately bit her lower lip at this. At least she didn't need long to notice that the chill of this place ain't so biting against her exposed flesh any more.

'Um.... would you like to watch me strip and dress?'

Though words like that, as well as the punishment the shy Majin mentioned earlier, does also contribute to Bella's bashful blushing and warmth as she could feel her face heat up more. "W-W-Well...i-if you d-d-don't mind..." Bella stuttered and stammered out, even shyly biting her lower lip after saying her words, before slowly sitting her plump rump down upon the bed again, this time with not too much bother. "I-I-I'm n-not used t-to pun-punishing people..." she quietly squeaked out her confession.

Tags
bums, coach, dragon, gloriousdeath, project