Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The Creative Corner > Artistic Chat - Questions & Advice

Artistic Chat - Questions & Advice Need help creating your next masterpiece? Having trouble with Photoshop or Drawing? Ask for advice here.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old November 12th, 2014, 08:43 PM   #11
Gothicruby
Roleplayer

I think my rationale for drawing a spanking is part of a need for emotional release; somewhere at the back of my mind it helps me if I'm upset, if I'm scared or lonely to put a character I identify with in a position where they lash out against my mental boundary and, as to an extent, get taken to a point where they can 'cry it out' in the presence of someone they trust, who cares about them and, for a few moments, cares.

I guess it's 'projection' is what I'm trying to say--something about it just...helps. A sick need for comfort I guess--but I haven't been able to translate some of the recent ideas too well to post up. ^^;

Old July 14th, 2015, 10:57 PM   #12
marcia
Artist

"Especially since I know several people who are also spankos and can't explain why, since they never saw others being spanked or were spanked growing up."
same here. i think it just really amazes me, that someone can be spanked, and still cared after and loved after that. not to go into the morality of spanking etc., but for me it's somehow just cute for a story or a picture - helps me to develop or express a nice bound between characters.

Old October 6th, 2015, 11:36 PM   #13
JustSarah

I've wanted to draw college paddling for ages, but only recently got around to it. I wasn't sure if there was a place to combine interest in paddling and shoe fetish. Which type can be guessed, so I'll the detail.

Old March 31st, 2016, 05:01 PM   #14
entity447b
VIP Donator

I've been interesting in spanking for a long while. I'm quite a lazy person, so I'm usually content to let other, more motivated and competent people stumble onto whatever pairings I might be dreaming up. Sometimes, though, it becomes obvious that I'm going to have to step up and do the work myself.

My recent fevered burst of drawing has been based off a video game I've become obsessed with, for example.

Old August 30th, 2016, 05:07 AM   #15
Ligeta
Artist

Because it's the thing that arouse me to a good level beyond the other possibilities.
A little like elmantonegro, i'm here to draw my fantasie, as a anime I feel we need more anime character spanked, so I try to do so but i'm not good enough right now

Tags
drawing, spanking