Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old January 7th, 2024, 12:22 PM   #11
Tangerine

Undoubtedly, the dear dog knight wasn’t overly happy to bend over a table to receive some demonstrative smacks. Celaena seemed quite pleased to watch her present that generous bottom of hers, however. And people in the cells, those who were able to see it that is, didn't mind it either. Between punishments, there wasn’t much to do in those boring cells after all, other than resting, mulling over their mistakes, and watching others take their own punishments. In this case, this wasn’t really a punishment, not that the elf didn’t think Joana deserve one.

“Good dog~” Celaena waited for her companion to put herself in a spanking-ready position. Considering what they conversed so far, commanders and their preferred correction methods and all, she doubted this was too unfamiliar for the knight. Hadn’t this been for demonstration, it would have been a convenient opportunity to prove that she could do better than her commander. Or worse? Anyhow, Celaena didn’t intend to go that hard on her cute helper.

Positioning herself behind the knight’s large bottom, she placed a hand on it. “Plentiful,” she said while running her palm over and around Joana’s lavish rump. “I mean there are plentiful implements over there. But there are more, if you must know.” As her hand glided up the centre of the knight’s bottom, she tucked her fingers into the crimson garment at the end. She pulled up her underwear, making things more cheeky. “Sorry about this, by the way. But nothing beats firsthand experience.” One hand keeping the knickers tight and wedged, she pulled the other back. “First, hand.” She swung her arm, giving Joana’s large tush a decent hand-smack. To give her a better one, she took one step to the side. Her hand drew a wider arc in a shorter time before whacking against the knight’s right orb.

“For regretful lads, that might be enough.” The dungeon mistress reached for a wooden paddle. “Hm.” After a pause, she opted for the paddle next to it instead. Wooden also, but with holes drilled into it. “For brats who just refuse to learn, we usually take it up a notch.”

Old January 8th, 2024, 01:52 AM   #12
Bombay
Gold Member

Joana didn’t notice that there were other eyes looking at her besides Celaena. Had she known that, she surely would have argued much more! The obedient knight would have eventually bent over, but there would have been a lot more bitching and barking. Still, it wasn’t all doom and gloom as she was bent over, waiting to receive her ‘punishment’. Hearing that phrase made her ears perk up, her face burn with a blush, and her tail waggle slightly. “Of course I am, was there any doubt? Which is why, I’m surprised you insisted I be in such a position” Joana stated.

Rolling her eyes, Joana shot a look back with a small huff “Admire on your own time, we have a job to do!” She argued “At least take me out to dinner first” Joana added, blowing some blonde hairs that fell in her face. Feeling the cold elvish fingers brush against her bottom, the girl squirmed slightly. “Suuuuuuuuuuuure that’s what you meant” Joana said sarcastically. “Gnnnnn!” Joana’s leg kicked from behind her as she felt that slender finger glid up her crack before tugging on the elastic of her bottoms. “Do you mind!?” She screamed, her voice echoing around the cell’s walls. Her red undergarments tucked into her blonde seas showing off even more skin. “Grrrrrrr, you’re not sorry!” Joana argued.

Feeling the hard hand slam against her bottom. Joana buckled against the table. Her large backside wobbled, sending ripples down her thighs. “Oh, you have got to be kidding me!” Joana argued seeing the paddle already getting pulled out. “I’ll show you taking it up a notch…”

Old January 8th, 2024, 04:14 PM   #13
Tangerine

There was quite a bit of bounce to it. As the owner of these generous, so-easily-danced cheeks, it almost felt like some of her natural qualities were being wasted in knighthood. She could have been given a handsome amount of tips at a tavern. And whistles as well. And smacks.

“You’re already showing me plenty, dear.” To dig the fabric deeper into Jonana, she stretched the undergarment more. And let it go, making the waistband snap against her tush.

While bent over that table, Joana was arguably a table herself. Making use of that, the elf balanced the paddle across the peaks of the knight’s ample cheeks. With her freed hands, she cupped her helper’s buttocks. Lower parts of them, as grasping them fully needed a rather big pair of hands. Her fingers were on the undersides. With them, she nudged Joana’s hefty cheeks upwards, springing them up and down. “Got to be kidding! I’ll show ya all! You know who I am?” Celaena mimicked a certain dog-knight she knew. “That's how most of them sound like, you know.” She grabbed the paddle, and leaned over Joana to whisper in one of her cute ears. “And they all get punished in the end.” After pulling herself back, she drew the paddle back as well. Air rushed through the holes while the implement raced into Joana’s spacious rump. She didn't wait for her bottom to stop wobbling. The paddle left the knight’s bottom, and made a swift return, producing a rich thud as opposed to the clang of a proud knight’s blade.

Old January 9th, 2024, 01:34 AM   #14
Bombay
Gold Member

“Oh, am I? Are you sure about that? Well, if you say so…then why are you still pulling!” Joana barked loudly, and glared back at the punisher. Unfortunately, they both know who’s in charge of this situation. Squeaking loudly as the elastic snapped against her lower back, waves crashed down her plump bottom.

Feeling the ice-cold wood lay against her bottom, Joana rolled her eyes. This dungeoneer can be insufferable! She easily could have placed it on the table next to her, but she just had to add insult to injury! Her toes curled against the ground as she felt the elf getting well acquainted with her larger buttocks. A gentle blush grew on her cheeks, which she tried to hide by keeping her gaze down at the table. “Do you ever shut up! Do you insult those you punish like this! Let me guess, you torture with your constant annoyance?” Joana argued. “And my voice is lower!” she added. Joana’s ear flicked when she felt the elf’s warm breath against her ear. Joana looked away in an attempt to hide her blush. “I-I got that, I’m not an idiot Celaena” She huffed.

But that paddle took no prisoners. One smack made her entire bottom jiggle. Hissing loudly from the impact, Joana’s nails dug against the wooden table. She wasn’t expecting her to smack that hard! Now, she knows what to prepare for. As Celaena peeled the wooden implement away, she would see a nice and pink outline. “Grrrr, did you have to smack the same spot?” she argued.

Old January 9th, 2024, 10:42 AM   #15
Tangerine

Two hand smacks. And two using the paddle. That should be enough, Celaena thought, and was about to hang the implement back when the good knight wanted to receive another one. Well she didn't exactly say that, but it was possible to interpret it that way. “Oh you think I missed a spot? Very well.” She pressed the tool against the dog’s rump, rubbing it in circles. A smile played on her lips. The implement smooched Joana’s big bum again then. She pulled it back and hurled it into the knight’s cheeks. Paddling Joana was kinda like dropping a stone into a calm lake. Or a rock, depending on how fast the swing might be.

Finally, Celaena hung the paddle. How that thing felt mustn't be a mystery for the doggie now. Granted, that was hardly the only implement, but the idea was pretty much the same for all the rest. “There you go.” She adjusted her helper’s knickers for her. Freed the fabric from the crack, adjusted the leg holes. And some patting to iron it out. “And this is for calling me annoying.” She pinched a sit spot. With that, they were ready to resume their little dungeon tour.

“The lower floor isn't necessarily about the sting,” Celaena explained while walking downstairs. When spankings were concerned, a little bit of humiliation tended to be complementary. This part of the dungeons were mainly for punishments that put more emphasis on that. “Floor of humbling, we call it.” She stopped at the door that separated said floor from the stairwell. A prisoner stood right on the other side, doing her time as the door-maid. One could tell she was there, because her bare bum stuck through a hole in the door. Celaena turned to her helper. “Here. Could you knock the door?”

Old January 11th, 2024, 02:52 AM   #16
Bombay
Gold Member

“W-What! I never said that, stop putting words in my mouth!” The woman argued. She understands why the dungeoneer smacked the same spot, she was just complaining about it. That doesn’t mean she wasn’t inviting or asking for more! But, it looks like Celaena took it the wrong way. Grunting as the paddle flattened her lower sit-spots, the knight grunted loudly, and banged the table with her fist. She is so lucky she is doing this over a sore bottom! She definitely wouldn’t get a reaction like that out of her had it been a fresh tush!

Thankfully, Celaena put that dreaded implement back on it’s hook where it belongs. If it never came down again, that’ll be too soon! Rolling her eyes as her bottoms were fixed, she was about to stand up, before she felt a sharp pinch on her sore rear. Squeaking out in pain like a schoolgirl, Joana’s face grew a deep red, almost as dark as her bottom. “Not…A…Word…” She growled, turning around to see that cocky expression on Celaena’s face. Standing up, she marched behind, her metal boots clanging against the stone floors. “You deserved it just for the record!” she added when they were down the hall. She needed a little time to think of some comeback.

“Then, what is it about?” Joana questioned as she kept pace. “Uh huh…humbling…so like, learning respect through?” Joana began, before she saw the particular prisoner’s predicament. That just about answered it, or began to at least. “Why, I thought you’d never ask~” Joana chuckled. Moving forward, the knight began to rub her hands together. She really needs to make a good impact…in more ways than one. Reeling her hand back, she let it crash down on the center of the prisoner’s cheek with a resonating SWAT. “One…two…three…four…and just a hint of five. Now that’s a good smack if I ever saw one~” she gloated at her smack which pronounced her fingers wonderfully in a nice shade of pink.

Old January 14th, 2024, 10:05 AM   #17
Tangerine

With those hard smacks Joana delivered so eagerly, the floor was notified of their arrival. “Oww! Gah! Alright, alright! Come in..” The doormaid yelped. To be a doormaid, one needed to have a decently large bum so it would jut out through that thick door. And these tended to bounce quite a bit, especially when handled roughly. In short, the dog-knight would have made a nice one too.

“What do you even want from this poor door?” Celaena playfully shook her head as the door opened before them. The large room ahead was square, and not necessarily in the form of a hallway like before. Dealing with prisoners here demanded more creativity. At least, more than merely a well swatted bottom.

In each corner stood a prisoner to display their pink bums to the whole room. One of them had an artist sitting behind her, having her backside painted on canvas. Sometimes, or most of the time really, there were nobles who liked to have such paintings decorating their homes. It added another layer to the punishment, and the sales funded the dungeons too.

Celaena started showing her helper the place. A little tour around. There was a barbarian warrior spanked in a pretty dress, who looked bitter and furious about it. Not really because of the sting.

And a high elf who never failed to offer Celaena a dreadful glare. “I only slapped her arse once and that's the face she makes,” the dark elf told Joana, giving the prisoner an exaggerated grin. “It's similar to finding a cat to spank you, I suppose.. You see you don't need a hard spanking to make the punishment worse.” She turned to the knight. “You understand? Of course not. You have to experience it yourself first.”

Old January 17th, 2024, 01:35 AM   #18
Bombay
Gold Member

Joana snickered as her smacks caused the door maid to yelp out in pain. “It takes a certain person to have such a perfect ‘knock’, wouldn’t you say Celaena?~” The dog knight looked back with a huge smirk growing on her face. But as she passed the woman, a similar though crossed the girl’s mind. If she needed a quick buck, or ended up down here for one reason or another, she’d surely be spending some time as a door maid. Just another reason why she never wants to be a prisoner here! “Hmmmm? Simple, I wanted to prove a point” she added with a chuckle. “And I wouldn’t call her ‘poor’. If you do the crime, you have to do the time, yes?” she added.

Looking at the corner of the room with grumbling prisoners, exited artists, and guards walking around in case the prisoners did something stupid, this place definitely had a different vibe than the floor above. It’s also nice that she now knows where her commander got that painting hung in their office. Luckily, it wasn’t anyone she knew.

“I see…well, you certainly made an impact it looks like” she added. “A-A cat? I would never let such a dirty creature touch my backside! I have standards for myself! How dare you even suggest something like that!” Joana growled at the mere mention of such a vile situation. “I-“ But before she could answer, Joana was cut off. “…I don’t like where this is going…”

Tags
assistance, bombay, dungeon, tangerine