Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Equestria Girls: Mare of Justice! (For Terra)
Old August 16th, 2021, 12:47 AM   #1
QuintMC
Gold Member

Default Equestria Girls: Mare of Justice! (For Terra)

(Cast for this will be in the 18+ range)

"That'll teach this bitch for thinking she can defy me..."

In the wee hours of the morning of the high school, resident popular girl and infamous bullying senior, Diamond Tiara was putting up some rather...not-so flattering flyers detailing Apple Bloom in a trash can. This was her method of revenge for her stopping her 'negotiation' with a few freshman concerning doing her homework. She had covered about two rows of lockers by now and was clearly aiming for the entirety of the first floor to be covered.

"Heh, let's see you show your head around here again!~" she snickered as she continued to put more up...unaware that someone was watching her.

Old August 16th, 2021, 01:07 AM   #2
Terra
Nothing.

Behind Diamond Tiara stood someone around her age in a black outfit with a purple cape. The mask the person wore hid their appearance well, but the figure obviously belonged to a female. As she approached Diamond, she reached out and took her by the ear, silently taking her along the hallway to a bench. As she sat and pulled her across her knee, the costumed girl pressed a button on her belt, which caused a black hairbrush to appear in her hand. Without saying a word, she cracked her palm against the bullying girl’s clothed butt.

Close my eyes and cross my fingers I don't wake up
'Cause I don't really wanna die, but really don't give a fuck
Another bullshit line, I ask if I'm alright
I say that something's gotta give before I give the fuck up

Old August 16th, 2021, 01:16 AM   #3
QuintMC
Gold Member

It was when Diamond about to put up the first flyer for the third row of lockers did she get her rude awakening. She yelled and tried to jerk back, but found the culprit's grip on her ear too tight! "Owww!! Who the hell-!? Wh-what!?" Her eyes widened in utter fear as she saw the person holding on to her. That..."M-mare...Mare Do Well!? I-I th-thought..." the person under it had graduated? To be fair it wasn't a foolish thought since MDW was MIA for quite the score of time without another sighting. So to find herself over her lap was rather shocking. She struggled and tried to push herself off, but was struck painfully with the brush to her tight black skirt. "OWWW! You-you bastard!!! L-let me gooo!!"

Old August 16th, 2021, 01:29 AM   #4
Terra
Nothing.

“I don’t think I’ll let you go for quite a while, Diamond Tiara.” Mare said as she let the brush continue to smack against her skirt. The voice was feminine, but it was filtered so it wouldn’t be recognizable. As she spanked, she used one of her legs to preemptively lock Diamond’s legs in place so the inevitable kicking wouldn’t get too much.

Old August 16th, 2021, 01:38 AM   #5
QuintMC
Gold Member

"Arrghh!! J-just you wait!! I"ll tell Mom and Dad a-a-and-owww!!! W-w-we'll s-ssueee your a-aaaaaaaaaagh!!!" She couldn't finish as more hard smack easily reigned down upon her, causing her to let out a whine.

Old August 16th, 2021, 01:50 AM   #6
Terra
Nothing.

“I somehow doubt that.” Mare said, pausing to yank Diamond Tiara’s skirt up. Briefly rubbing her bottom, she sat the brush down and began resuming the spanking with her hand. As she held the girl in place, she contemplated other forms of punishment.

Old August 16th, 2021, 02:19 AM   #7
QuintMC
Gold Member

Diamond's face paled and she began to squirm in Mare's lap in fear as her skirt was hiked up. Underneath was a pair of rather racy white panties and a pinkened bottom. "Y-you....p-pull those up! You'll be in big trouble! Don't you understand!? Y-you...bitch!!! OWWWW!!!" Similar cries and eventual pleading came about as Diamond continued to absolutely throttle her.

Old August 16th, 2021, 02:48 AM   #8
Terra
Nothing.

“If you insist.” Mare replied as she did indeed pull them up... her panties anyway. Pulling them up and wedgie-ing Diamond Tiara. she picked the brush back up and began paddling away at the pink cheeks, using her other hand to firmly hold Diamond in place.

Old August 16th, 2021, 03:00 AM   #9
QuintMC
Gold Member

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHH!!!!!"

A very shrill, very pained scream came from Diamond's mouth at the wedgie. Someone...someone actually wedgied her!? Some...some caped freak dared to do this to her!? She would protest, and probably cuss Mare out greatly, but the brush quickly came down upon her again and caused her to go back to hollering. "St-st-stoooooooooooooooooop!!!!"

Old August 16th, 2021, 03:07 AM   #10
Terra
Nothing.

“Why should I? Are you going to take these down if I do?” Mare asked, paddling away at Diamond’s reddening bottom. Getting a tool from her belt, she pinned Diamond’s skirt up so it would stay in place no matter what. She then began spanking harder.

Tags
equestria, girls, justice, mare, quintmc, terra