Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old September 25th, 2020, 01:45 PM   #11
noble_lance
Gentleman Spanker

"Yes it is." He told the helpless S-class wizard as her backside was struck. "If you can just pay off your mistakes you'll never learn from them like a sore ass all the way home will." He told the woman as her skirt was flipped up and he continued the spanking.

Old September 25th, 2020, 01:59 PM   #12
YYHfan
Gold Member

Erza blushed furiously as her red and green panties were revealed to the man and started groaning in pain from the spanks. "Look, sir, I'm sorry. It wasn't on purpose, I swear" Erza said to the man in an attempt to get through to him.

Old September 25th, 2020, 02:31 PM   #13
noble_lance
Gentleman Spanker

He'd continue to spank her ass and nodded. "And you'll be more careful later on miss bratty buns." He told her as he kept spanking her before eventually baring her pink bottom and resumed the spanking on bare cheeks.

Old September 25th, 2020, 02:42 PM   #14
YYHfan
Gold Member

"Wait, please don't" Erza said as she felt her panties being pulled down, exposing her bare behind. However, it was no use, and she could only blush even further in embarrassment as it happened.

Old September 25th, 2020, 03:04 PM   #15
noble_lance
Gentleman Spanker

The shopkeeper ignored her protests and continued to spank her bare ample ass with his firm hand. He'd look her over and continue to spank her relentlessly as her ass was getting colored more and more from the spanking to her rear.

Old September 25th, 2020, 03:21 PM   #16
YYHfan
Gold Member

"Please stop, I swear I'll be more careful" Erza pleaded, wondering why she felt so weak all of a sudden. This man had no magic, yet he was able to spank her and make her plead in hardly any time.

Old September 25th, 2020, 04:43 PM   #17
noble_lance
Gentleman Spanker

He'd continue to spank her back and forth across her plump bottom as he watched it redden. "You are a bad girl and need to be punished for your actions and involving children." He scolded as they kept going.

Old September 25th, 2020, 05:04 PM   #18
YYHfan
Gold Member

"He ran into me, apologized to me and helped me up. In return, I saved him! How is that involving him?" Erza defended herself from the shopkeeper's claims.

Old September 25th, 2020, 06:59 PM   #19
noble_lance
Gentleman Spanker

The shopkeep continued to spank the red haired woman determined to make her red bottomed as well as he kept going. "Heh, well then looks like you are almost contrite." He stated as he continued to spank her for another few minutes until she was red bottomed. "There now hold up your skirt and stand over there in that corner."

Old September 25th, 2020, 08:14 PM   #20
YYHfan
Gold Member

Erza didn't want to potentially upset the man even more, so she did what she was told, albeit reluctantly. Utterly embarrassed of her current situation, she faced the wall.

Tags
daysfor, erza, scarlet, yyhfan