Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion

Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion Recruit other members to join in a roleplay or Multi-Author Stories with you! Use before starting a new roleplay if you haven't got anyone to roleplay with or are not sure if an idea you have will work. Discuss current spanking roleplays or stories and throw around ideas for future roleplays.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Femdom Slice-of-Life RP (Spankers wanted)
Old February 16th, 2018, 04:42 PM   #1
Jinchu
VIP Donator

Default Femdom Slice-of-Life RP (Spankers wanted)

Ok, the basic idea is allin the name, really. Isee two routes it can go generally:

1) Wife/girlfriend domiating her man. Pretty simple. Teasing, humiliation, punishments, chores, one-sided sexual life (chastity cage is a must), etc. Can still be loving and kinda romantic, btw, just with a certain twist.

2) A houshold/neighbourhood/world with very different treatment for boys and girls. Girls do not get spanked at all, boys - for even minor offenses (example https://68.media.tumblr.com/cc234f5c...l98o1_1280.jpg ), a younger girl would still be in charge for an older boy, boys "don't have anything to hide" and so can be forced to be naked around girls, etc. Generally, imagine wonderful stories by YLeeCoyote.

I do not do one-liners made of just a few words or page-long, needlessly detailed posts, otherwise ok with any variants.

Specifics are always up to discussion. Write here, PM or VM me if you're interested.

Old February 16th, 2018, 06:38 PM   #2
Silvery_Lady
Bitch, i'm fabulous!

We had an old RP going on last year, before we dropped it.
I would like to start a new one, if you want^^

Old February 20th, 2018, 08:02 PM   #3
Jinchu
VIP Donator

Ok, the two ideas above are kinda taken, but now I have another intense femdon idea.

New arts by sorenutz007 inspired me greately; I would love to do something like this. I.e. foreceful domination of stronger women, humiliation, possibly size fetish, cock-and-balls torture, etc. Most probably in a fantasy setting of some kind. I am especially inspired by these pics: https://animeotk.com/gallery/showpho...-shiva/cat/813 & https://animeotk.com/gallery/showpho...spanks/cat/813 , but we don't have to follow them directly, it's more of an examples of everything I'd like to do.

Old February 25th, 2018, 12:10 PM   #4
FetchaSwitch
VIP Donator

im ok with Femdom

thinking lots of unfair rules And say sister's spanking older brother's.

for all kinds of things

Whenever he's naughty in any shape or form

Whenever she thinks she need's the practice on how to spank

Whenever she's bored

Whenever she's afraid he's been naughty and not been caught.

Whenever she think's he planning to do something naughty.

Tags
f/m, femdom, humiliation, sliceoflife, spankers, wanted