Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Spanking Video Game Development > Spanking Video Games Discussion

Spanking Video Games Discussion Chat about Spanking Computer Games, Spanking Video Games and Spanking RPG's that you have developed or are making. Tutorials, Q&A and Discussions.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Are there ANY other games as good as Kana Sensei???
Old July 24th, 2024, 06:42 PM   #1
Arastella
Probationary User

Exclamation Are there ANY other games as good as Kana Sensei???

I'm currently waiting for the creator of Kana Sensei to come out with Day 4. In the meantime, does anyone know of any other games as good? With the same visual quality, actual moving characters so you can WATCH the spanking, and with the audio? I find that most games simply have written dialogue, very old-school quality game-play, and there's no audio. In one, they didn't even switch to a better graphic for the spanking portion.

Please tell me one of you out there knows of another spanking game as good as Kana Sensei!!!

Old July 24th, 2024, 10:15 PM   #2
JSpectre

The Headmaster has a similar level of quality, but everyone here should already know that one.

https://altosandherdone.itch.io/the-headmaster

Old July 24th, 2024, 10:50 PM   #3
Wildfire

sounds like you are just looking for more Koikatsu party games, I don't think there are many that is focused on spanking but F95 has a whole list of games using Koikatsu and I'm sure you can find some spanking scenes among them.

You could also just cut out the middleman and buy Koikatsu party, but as a game it is more focused on having sex with anime girls rather then spanking them.

Old July 24th, 2024, 11:37 PM   #4
OJotA

Opinion:
Even if Kana Sensei is the best spanking game, isn´t my favourite.
My two favourites games are Spank or Treat (pixel art game), and Peach Springs Bath House (this one, let you choice if you want a M/F, F/F, M/F or F/M.
But, if you want an excellent, open world, good graphics, sound effects, interactive game; you can do two things:
Wait for the day 4 of Kana Sensei or, wait for another good game.

Old July 25th, 2024, 04:13 AM   #5
That_Guy_With_The_Fandoms
Gold Member

thecoolerduck has two good spanking visual novels, Bad Grade and Steam and Sorcery

Also, Victor Mammoth has a huge section of spanking stories on his Patreon that are pretty good too

Old July 25th, 2024, 06:58 AM   #6
CrySheep
Probationary User

I recommend kalidwen's elven-kingdom, in my mind this game is as good as kana-senseihttps://kalidwen.itch.io/elven-kingdom

Old July 25th, 2024, 07:55 AM   #7
Maste

Justicar doesn't have same style like kana sensei, but is easily the best spanking game overall right now. The game has actual gameplay with managing the court system, great puzzles and fight scenes and really great artwork. Please give it a try!

Old July 25th, 2024, 09:38 AM   #8
Sleb

I quite like Justicar. It has some little mini-games that are entirely optional (and you can't just spend 12 hours fishing in one day to take care of all of your money problems forever - ie the Let's Game It Out approach).
The court system is a bit interesting. I'd like to see it expanded further with more modifiers being brought in (similar to how the "Papers Please" style spanking game gradually added "If a first time offender writes a letter of apology, reduce it by X" and so on). I have a fetish for jurisprudence, I nearly got in legal trouble for it but I got off on a technicality.
Silly puns aside, even if the court system doesn't add more modifiers over time, it's still interesting in that some offences could be seen as two different things so you sort of have to guess and get used to how the system rules it.
I recognise the edict-passing upgrade system as being the workaround people use for skill trees in RPGM.
I hope it keeps being updated.
It's anime-style art, if that's important.

The Headmaster is good, but the file size just balloons out thanks to all of those high-res pictures, it's simply too big. Renpy probably isn't the best choice for this sort of game for that reason. But it's impressive still, and I like that it uses a basic upgrade system that is tied to the story, but still gives you some options for bare bottom spankings pretty early.
I'll also say that regular sex (well, "regular" sex except for the innate coercive nature given their future lies in your hands) plays a big part of the game, if you're not into that (or don't like the ugly raw-meat texture of penises in the engine used to generate the pictures), you'll really be let down. You can't really play it just for spanking content.
I can't remember which program was used to make the pictures, it's the same dev as Koikatsu Party, but more realistic. I wouldn't really call it anime style.

Spank-18/Spank-19/Detention are fun games. The teacher you play as looks pretty weird and creepy (in the sense of a cartoon brought to life, he doesn't have the same realism as the girls). It uses 3D models but the girls are somewhere between anime and "Western cartoons when they realised they're allowed to be sort-of sexy". Of all the games mentioned here, this is the one that is mostly a *game* and "playing the game" can actually be at odds with "taking your time enjoying the spanking".

Old July 25th, 2024, 02:59 PM   #9
Arastella
Probationary User

@Wildfire: So, to be clear, I AM looking specifically for spanking games. And I don't mind the storytelling kind with less actual gameplay. That said, it might be worth checking out Koikatsu just to see if I'd enjoy it when I'm looking for content less focused on spanking. Where would I look for that?

@OJotA: I started playing Peach Spring Bath House yesterday, and I definitely do enjoy it. Admittedly, I'd enjoy it more if the actual spankings were animated and had audio, but that having been said, I enjoy it for what it is. Less heavy on the spankings (at least so far, I already lost the game once), and I'm only just getting the hang of how positioning your servants best can help keep the guests happier, and in my second attempt (which I haven't lost yet), seem to have gotten the hang of it a bit more with the balance of placing servants, making upgrades so I can hire more servants and host more guests, etc. So, it's fun in a way that keeps me engaged. But I wish there were more visuals, like the background folks in Kana Sensei, as opposed to a stationary background, and text describing things.
Haven't tried Spank or Treat, but if its a pixel art game, I'm not sure I would enjoy it much.

@That_Guy_With_The_Fandoms: Cool, I'll check out thecoolerduck for sure. Does Victor Mammoth's stories include visual or are they just written stories?

@CrySheep: I actually JUST downloaded Elven Kingdom, but haven't played it yet! The fact that all the characters are glowing blue is a bit of a throw off, but not so much so that I won't still give it a try!

@Maste: I'll check out Justicar, it does sound intriguing.

@Sleb: (see above re Justicar) I think I tried Headmaster. If I am remembering correctly, I think I tried it right after I finished with Kana Sensei. I don't think I gave it much of a chance because my first ever spanking game was KS so naturally, my standards became pretty high starting out. I THINK I tried Detention. I can't remember for sure, so I'll give that a look, as well as Spank-18/19. Thanks for all the suggestions, and such a detailed reply!

Old July 25th, 2024, 10:21 PM   #10
mgrant24601

I agree strongly with a lot of the suggestions here, another one I enjoyed which has a lot of spanking content but I wouldn't *quite* call a spanking game is the 'Cure My Addiction' series

Tags
audio, f/f, games, good, kana, m/f, punish, quality, sensei, spanking, visual