Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old September 9th, 2019, 03:39 PM   #11
FriskyMonth
Gold Member

(sure! ^ ^

Robyn nodded as she gathered her phone and her sword as she followed her mother towards the car. *ugh..their texting me again..I'll have to ignore it* she thought

Old September 9th, 2019, 04:47 PM   #12
dtrain34
Gold Member

She got into the drivers seat and sighed as they pulled out of the driveway “I have to be honest love, I know about what’s going on with your school. An F in history? Care to explain yourself?” She asked curiously as they drove towards Robyn’s favorite restaurant.

Old September 9th, 2019, 05:11 PM   #13
FriskyMonth
Gold Member

Robyn got in with her mother add she put her sword on her lap. she heard what her mom was talking about..and she didn't sound happy either. "mom...it's just..my history teacher is the worse". she groaned after..just thinking about her teacher..Weiss.

Old September 9th, 2019, 05:18 PM   #14
dtrain34
Gold Member

“Honey, what’s wrong with her that could be causing your grades to go downhill like this?” She asked curiously knowing her friend was difficult but not unreasonable.

Old September 9th, 2019, 05:20 PM   #15
FriskyMonth
Gold Member

"mom..you don't understand". Robyn rubbed her temple just thinking about her teacher. "she's so..mean! let's start with that...cause it's a very long list". she crossed her arms. "I do my best...and she still fails me"!

Old September 9th, 2019, 05:22 PM   #16
dtrain34
Gold Member

“Honey this is going to sound harsh, but according to Weiss if what you give her is your best then I am scared for you.” She replied indicating she knew her daughters teacher

Old September 9th, 2019, 05:24 PM   #17
FriskyMonth
Gold Member

Robyn looked shocked. "wait what"! she grumbled. "I knew it! she really is a mean teacher"! she started to whine. "I want a different teacher"!

Old September 9th, 2019, 05:31 PM   #18
dtrain34
Gold Member

“Honey Weiss isn’t mean, we go way back she just wants the best for you the same as I do. Besides I’ve seen the tapes, you know they have cameras in that classroom right? You sleep in class far too often and are never paying attention to her, and frankly I’m tired of hearing about this so we’re going to get to the bottom of this problem once and for all.” She said with a serious tone any mom would take when their frustrated with their child.

Old September 9th, 2019, 05:44 PM   #19
FriskyMonth
Gold Member

Robyn then looked away, blushing from embarrassment at this point. "hm...I didn't know that". she muttered. now her mother knows what she's doing...and there was cameras too? that means her mother have proof..so she can't get out of this one. "mom...don't ground me..please". she would always get grounded from her phone if she didn't get enough training..now it's about class? oh no.

Old September 9th, 2019, 05:52 PM   #20
dtrain34
Gold Member

“Oh trust me love, I already have your punishment in mind. Behave yourself for the rest of the day and maybe I won’t ground you as well.” She replied as they stopped in front of a restaurant she began to unbuckle as Weiss Blake and yang could be scene conversating in the waiting area while they waited for a table.

Tags
dtrain34, fashioned, good, trainingfor