Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion

Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion Recruit other members to join in a roleplay or Multi-Author Stories with you! Use before starting a new roleplay if you haven't got anyone to roleplay with or are not sure if an idea you have will work. Discuss current spanking roleplays or stories and throw around ideas for future roleplays.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Helluva Boss/Hazbin Hotel RP (looking for spanker)
Old April 16th, 2024, 11:45 PM   #1
Nemesis Proxy

Default Helluva Boss/Hazbin Hotel RP (looking for spanker)

So recently got into Hazbin and Helluva and... yeah their awesome so of course now I wanna do rp's with the characters getting spanked, lol. Looking to play spankee for the most part or potentially switch if there's a fun way to do so within one scenario. Looking for F/F setups and AU or OC stuff is fine. Feel free to shoot me a message if you're interested and we can brainstorm. Just some ideas off the top of my head concerning some of the characters:

Carmilla Carmine - I can't be the only one who thinks she would be an amusing spanker. She's got that mama bear energy and hands that would cover a whole bottom at once. lol Could see some easy set ups to do something with her daughters, Vaggie, Velvette, or heck really almost anyone.

Odette/Clara - We don't see much of their personalities so they'd be nearly OC's but I could see some fun stuff from Carmilla's daughters either being spanked by Momma Camine or perhaps getting intro trouble elsewhere. Maybe spending time at the hotel or crashing one of Queen Bee's parties.

Loona - I could see some fun scenarios for either side of things with Loona. Perhaps trying to patch things up with Queen Bee or causing a ruckus at one of her parties leading to getting a spanking from the Sin. Alternatively I could see her playing big sis to Octavia and handing out some sore owl bottoms.

Octavia - Mainly the above mentioned Loona connection off the top of my head. Perhaps they bond and keep hanging out, maybe she feels bad about the trouble she caused by running away and Loona helps her "atone" for it, or heck perhaps after his close call Stolas decides she needs a bodyguard and Loona gets the job. I could see some fun potential crossovers with just about any other character though if she went visiting other hellish royalty or the like.

Queen Bee-lzebub - Having trouble thinking of any situation where someone might be able to hand the Sin a sore seat off the top of my head but I could potentially see something like the previously mentioned Loona scenarios or maybe something with some of the younger cast trying to sneak into her parties and her handing out a very good reason for them to stay away until they're older.

Vaggie - I could easily see her as the hotel's resident disciplinarian perhaps in a scenario either with some OC's coming to stay or perhaps with a visit from some of the previously mentioned characters like Olivia, Odette, Clara or Loona. Heck doing post season one and knowing about her backstory I could kind of see her somehow getting it in her head to fill up some of the rooms with various young sinners. I could potentially she something with her and Charlie but honestly not sure which one would be getting the spankings.

Charlie - I could see Charlie as a surprisingly competent spanker who really does mean it when she says it'll hurt her more than you in something similar to some of the ideas mentioned above for Vaggie. If nothing else it could be funny for her to stumble on something that makes her think it would help with redemption and decide to try it out. I could also see her potentially getting herself into some jams with some of the various powerful beings in hell like Carmilla, Rosie or Queen Bee especially a younger, pre-canon Charlie.

Emily - Heaven's most adorable seraphim could easily end up getting put over Sera's knee, especially if she keeps "questioning." Alternatively, perhaps she ends up falling and then find herself under the protection of whichever powerful hell-lady stumbles across her first. Proceed to many amusing scenarios as she adjusts to hell and gets her poor angelic butt into trouble.

Helluva Boss/Hazbin Hotel RP (looking for the spanker)
Old April 17th, 2024, 03:19 AM   #2
Jqw
Story man

Default Helluva Boss/Hazbin Hotel RP (looking for the spanker)

I would be interested in this idea also what do you think about bondage?

Old April 18th, 2024, 08:59 AM   #3
Friskspanker

Would you happen to have a discord?

Tags
boss or hazbin, helluva, hotel, spanker