Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > General > General Chat

General Chat Chat about anything you like!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Introduce Yourself
Old March 9th, 2007, 02:11 PM   #1
FlairBlack
VIP Donator

Default Introduce Yourself

Hey all, this is thread were u can introduce urself whether ur a new member or an old member who just would like to say something about themselves.

Old March 9th, 2007, 02:23 PM   #2
Lakot
Devoid of Raw Sugar

I'll get things started. The Name's Lakot and I'm Anime OTK's resident Zelda fanatic. In Rp's i'll do Anything/lowercase letter. Unfourtunatly I won't be providing any art to the site, as I cannot draw worth crap. I've got a few stories i'll post when i get a chance, and surprise!, most of them are Zelda Fics. I look forward to meeting you, yes you, on the forums.

See you then

Old March 9th, 2007, 02:34 PM   #3
TimmyTheWiz
VIP Donator

Send a message via AIM to TimmyTheWiz Send a message via MSN to TimmyTheWiz

Hello again all! I'm Tim, and while I cannot draw or write, I am a rather obsessive collector of spanking clips. I'll start posting them up soon, but have to wait until I can get back to my desktop.

Flairblack and Ai: thank you, the site is beautiful!

Old March 9th, 2007, 07:36 PM   #4
ria of the woodlands

Yes hello, my name's Ria, some of you know me and I do hope I get to meet the newer members.I do write a lot of stories and if I figure out how the post them I will.(I can draw but they will look really bad) catch ya on the flip side.

Old March 9th, 2007, 08:20 PM   #5
rogue-kun
Dysgraphic Brat

Send a message via Skype™ to rogue-kun

Hello, I'm rogue-kun.

I'm a bratty switch into ageplay. I right fics by due to dysgraphia and RL distractions new works are slow from me. when it come to art I suck at doing from scratch so the many wonderful artists here have my envy 8)

As some of you know my favorite Anime is Detective Conan 8)

Edit: forgot to add my combination prefrefances, while being a switch is have I'm tend more twards a bottom, so F/m and M/m are my favortes, with M/f thrown in the mix...this is not to say I don't appracate F/f for it's marents (and that others like them) it just not a big hot button form me. though make the girl bratty enough, I don't care who spanks her

Old March 9th, 2007, 09:06 PM   #6
elmantonegro
Artist

el manto negro has landed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pero mira nada mas que bonito lugar tiene aqui...

I mean...
fellows what a nice place you have here I think i will stay here, and only post here, I have two new pics for you enjoyment and I hope soon you will see all el manto negro work, everyting!!! soon at the gallery.

so...

I'm el manto negro spanking artist I'm absolutly lover of F/F pics sometimes I do M/F, and In very very very very rare ocations x/m

yours el manto negro, true mexican spanko

Old March 9th, 2007, 09:38 PM   #7
Crash-Bash
Spankhappy Megaraptor

The names Fan. CBFan. I've been interested in spanking since I was...very young, I think. It still remains to this day.

Old March 9th, 2007, 10:33 PM   #8
cypher_7z
Writer

Send a message via MSN to cypher_7z Send a message via Yahoo to cypher_7z

hi everyone. on boards i'm cypher, and my fanfics are under Kalushan. so far i've mainly written video game fics but i hope to expand. i'm a 24 yr old male switch in Seattle, WA. let me know what ya think of my fics! ja ne.

Old March 9th, 2007, 11:45 PM   #9
Maru-sha
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Maru-sha Send a message via Skype™ to Maru-sha

My turn!!!

My penname is Maru-sha yet people mistake it for Marsha from the Brady Bunch...Bleh! Anyway, I'm a writer of the spanking fictions called Unlikely Angel and Ibitsu!

I realized I was a spankophile a few years ago and I felt like a freak in some way, but then I found out about other people being into it. Yay for us!! ^^

Hmmm, what else....Oh! I'm a bibliophile. No, it doesn't mean I'm not obsessed with the bible! It means I'm obsessed with books. I own an entire encylopidia set and about a hundred other books. My current favorite genre is Horror/Suspense. My most hated genre is Romance. Did I mention I make Anime Music Videos?

That's all for now I guess!

Me Me Me!
Old March 10th, 2007, 02:36 AM   #10
Goombasa

Default Me Me Me!

Hey all, it's Goombasa! I'm sure a few of you might recognize me from the old board, ne? I'm basically a writer and rper for those that don't know me, and I do appreciate the good art around here too! Hope to see you all on the board soon!

Tags
aotk, evry1, goodbyefor, hai, happy, introduce, months, quit