Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

KND: The Supreme Leader's Secret Apprentices(For Joseph)
Old March 24th, 2020, 03:48 PM   #1
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

Default KND: The Supreme Leader's Secret Apprentices(For Joseph)

The Kids Next Door organization fought against the tyranny of adults for years. But there are secrets even among it.

Rodrigo,A.K.A Numbah 364 has quite a fame among KND...for the wrong reasons!

You see,he is kind and innocent,but also...the clumsiest agent in the history of the organization! He could get nervous and hold a Splanker the wrong way,trip and accidently fall in a hole....or even lock himself in the wrong room!

Some find his antics amusing,some are patient,but all whisper how said antics can often gets on the Supreme Leader's nerves. The guy sees her more often than the elite agents!

It isn't unusual for her to roar "364! My room,now!!!"

Well,so goes life among the KND,or so they think. There's a rumor that 362 has a secret apprentice,and said rumors seem true due to the existence of the misterious Numbah Triple Zero,or 000, who often saves children in trouble and helps when missions were lost!

No one knows what the secret apprentice, he or she is supposed to be like.....some don't believe it,others do,but the few who point out how 364 is only two numbers above 362,and how he vanishes often.....only get laughed at!

Well,thing is,Rodrigo in fact is Triple 0,Numbah 362's secret apprentice! His clumsyness is a facade-no one would ever think that innocent and clumsy boy and the strict and powerful KND legend Triple 0 are one and the same!

In fact,Rodrigo is probably the first,if any KND Agent who Rachel'll take over her knee when naughty!

Why is that? Because

a-she doesn't demand of her apprentice anything she wouldn't demand of herself

b-she already acts motherly to most agents,so she is even more motherly to the agent she is training personally

And C-Rodrigo is supposed to be molded into a model KND agent,for Rachel is training him to either replace her one day,or to be their secret weapon among Undercover agents if their time runs out and either of them gets decomissioned for coming of age before he is ready!

However,the fact Numbah 362 has an apprentice is only rumors around KND,and dismissed as a flat out legend or lie for the adults.

So,as explained,while KND thinks she has an apprentice,they don't know who he or she is,what he or she is even supposed to look like,and speciallly how would such an agent be punished by her,since she is already strict to the normal agents. Certanly no one would expect her spanking him when earned!

While Rodrigo is trained by his mentor,reports his mission results,and gets praised or punished by her accordingly on the Moonbase,to keep appearances,there is an extra tree house down at Earth where he occasionally goes on normal duties as Numbah 364.

Last night,there was a critical mission. Father was on the move!

Sector W was in trouble,only to be rescued by the misterious Triple Zero. Unfortunately,Father wouldn't fall without a last trick,and tried to hit one agent as a distraction to get away. Triple Zero pushed her out of the way,and got injured on his right arm hard!

That day,the tearing up Numbah 364 told all KND who asked that he was cleaning a shelf,only to fall from the ladder and hurt his arm. Nothing unexpected from him!

After tending to his injuries,he came to report to his motherly,worried mentor. Unfortunately,worry can often lead to even greater strictness....

The door closed,Rodrigo said,"I'm here, sir....sorry for the delay,but I had to have the medical team check my arm...it's healed now,I'm glad KND has a great medical facility."

He sometimes called her sir,other times master,but when they are having normal conversations she allow him to call her Rachel. But it seems this would not be the case....

Ultra Lil' Bro Apprentice of Galactic Kids Next Door, Numbuh 001(Joseph)'s bro and Numbuh Omega's apprentice/adopted son!
Numbuh Omega is a gentle mommy, and don't like to spank me, but she will if it's needed...

Old March 24th, 2020, 03:56 PM   #2
17JosephLC
Gold Member

Send a message via AIM to 17JosephLC

Rachel nodded, “it’s okay, Rodrigo. Hopefully you’ll be all healed up in no time. But now, we need to talk about how reckless you were; you know that even you are not to fight Father alone!” The girl sighed, and got out her Splanker! “Take off your pants and undies. Then you are to turn around, put your hands on your knees, and stick your bum bum out.”

Old March 24th, 2020, 04:01 PM   #3
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

(Lol,since my Zani pics are usually the classic over the knee hand ones,I'll find another reason for the pic.)

"W-what?! Master,please,not the Splanker!" Rodrigo whined,hesitantly,but obediently bared his bum bum.

Ultra Lil' Bro Apprentice of Galactic Kids Next Door, Numbuh 001(Joseph)'s bro and Numbuh Omega's apprentice/adopted son!
Numbuh Omega is a gentle mommy, and don't like to spank me, but she will if it's needed...

Old March 24th, 2020, 04:13 PM   #4
17JosephLC
Gold Member

“Turn around, hands on your knees, and stick your bum bum out,” she repeated sternly. “I won’t ask again, apprentice!”

Old March 24th, 2020, 04:19 PM   #5
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

"M-master,please,I had to save our agent..." Rodrigo whined as he did as she asked.

Old March 24th, 2020, 04:25 PM   #6
17JosephLC
Gold Member

“But you didn’t need to fight Father by yourself! The state of your hand is proof of that!” She scolded and aimed her Splanker. Then the punishment began! SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK!

Old March 24th, 2020, 04:28 PM   #7
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

"Oww,owwie,ouch,owowow,master,my bum bum!" Rodrigo whined.

Old March 24th, 2020, 04:29 PM   #8
17JosephLC
Gold Member

SPANK SPANK! “Yes, student, what about it?” SPANK SPANK SPANK!

Old March 24th, 2020, 04:33 PM   #9
mastervegeta
Ultra-Supreme Lil Bro

"Owwie,ouch,t-the Splanker stings a lot more than your hand!" Rodrigo groaned.

Old March 24th, 2020, 04:37 PM   #10
17JosephLC
Gold Member

SPANK SPANK SPANK! “That’s why I’m using it,” Numbah 362 explained and continued. SPANK SPANK!

Tags
apprenticesfor, joseph, josephleecollins, knd, leader, secret, supreme