Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

The Legend of the Twin Crimson Hills (For Lasher13)
Old May 3rd, 2022, 07:30 PM   #1
LittleRedDarlek

Default The Legend of the Twin Crimson Hills (For Lasher13)

Jamie is a short femboy in his very early twenties, he has pale white skin, decorated with cute freckles. His body is a lot more feminine looking than most boys, his curvy hips, and plump rear causing him to get mistaken for a girl quite often.

Jamie woke up a few hours after the rooster had crowed, his head and body still hurting after the long adventure he had been on the previous day. He sat up in his bed, while images of the many encounters and obstacles he had faced yesterday ran through his mind, he sat still for a few minutes, before the rumbling of his belly broke his consentration, and reminded him that i was probably a good idea to go downstairs and get something to eat, so his body would regain it's strength a little faster.

"Good morning!"
The short white haired femboy smiled softly up at the Inn keeper, having made his way downstairs, despite how sore his whole body felt
"D-do you serve any food here?"

Last edited by LittleRedDarlek; May 5th, 2022 at 11:46 AM.

Old May 6th, 2022, 08:18 PM   #2
MajorMimosa

Despite it still being quite early in the morning, the Buckin' Barrel Alehouse and Inn had an admirable amount of patrons. Most of which were of course farmers and laborers attempting to squeeze in a decent breakfast before their day's work began, but the keen eye would recognize a handful of scattered patrons as adventurers and sellswords. That keen eye belonged to Olca Nadkak, the orcish woman that owned the Buckin' Barrel. Olca used to be quite the adventurer herself, and she surely looked the part. A few scars on her face from a run-in with a dire wolf pack, arms that looked like they could squeeze a whiskey barrel into spliners, and eyes that perfectly portrayed the strength of her people. Those days were far behind her though, and Olca was happy to take a portion of her earnings as a sellsword and open up a tavern that many following her path were always welcome. That beind said, there were always a few bad eggs that mistook her kindness towards adventurers for weakness...

Olca looked up from the counter she was wiping down towards Jamie, the novice who'd been staying at the Buckin' Barrel for a day or so now. She took a moment to take in his features, slowly starting to remember that his tab had now exceded ten gold: the highest she allowed it to go before stepping in.

"'Course we got food here; it's a tavern isn't it?" She scoffed, tossing the rag over the shoulder of her brown working tunic. "A hearty breakfast goes for two gold, but how's about first you cough up the ten that you already owe me!"
Why let me tell a story when you can write one with me? If I disappear suddenly, don't take it personal! Being in the military means I'm often busy for long periods of time, but I haven't forgotten you!

Old May 7th, 2022, 02:29 AM   #3
LittleRedDarlek

"T-ten!? a-already!?.. I-i don't have t-the money on me r-right now.. b-but i promise you that i will get the money t-today! I just cleared a quest yesterday.. a-and i will turn in the requested items soon!"
Jamie stuttered, clearly very intimidated by the much larger orc, his ocean blue eyes, unable to meet her gaze. The femboy had tried his very hardest to get some good paying quests, but his lack of experience had made it very rough to get even the easy quests with barely any reward. But he had finally managed to complete a delivery quest with quite the big reward. A scroll with proof of the quest having been completed, currently kept safely in his backpack, said backpack currently hanging off a hook inside his inn room

Tags
crimson, f/m, femboy, hills, lasher13, legend, twin