Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion

Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion Recruit other members to join in a roleplay or Multi-Author Stories with you! Use before starting a new roleplay if you haven't got anyone to roleplay with or are not sure if an idea you have will work. Discuss current spanking roleplays or stories and throw around ideas for future roleplays.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

LF spanker for original plot-based RP based on Life Is Strange
Old June 9th, 2024, 10:43 PM   #1
Terra
Nothing.

Default LF spanker for original plot-based RP based on Life Is Strange

Zorya “Zoe” Harvey is a 17-year old girl who has quite the secret: in a normal world, she has the strange gifts of psychometry - the ability to gain information on something or someone by touch: history, emotions and events. The other ability she has is a sort of extrasensory perception in which she can perceive things happening even blocks away with only vague accuracy. Of course, these abilities are taxing on her both physically and emotionally. While she tries to keep them a secret, she has a bad habit of trying to play detective or just trying to help people. But she also has a past she doesn’t like to talk about.

When she was younger, around 8 years old, her parents decided to use Zoe’s psychometry to steal from friends and family. She eventually ran away and a relative took her in, but her parents always found her. Eventually, her parents were jailed and she lived with the relative another four years until they passed away. Since Zoe was 12, she was put in foster care and kept her gifts secret. However, her tendency to try and figure things out often landed her into trouble, particularly one incident at 14 when she received a caning at a police station after being found wandering a particularly dangerous area at night trying to find a local criminal. That caning did its job and Zoe never put herself in danger like that again. However, for various reasons, before the age of 17, she’d be in a few other foster homes.

The RP would start as a slice of life story of her being brought to her newest home and school. Her spanking history aside from her caning at 13 would be standard stuff; the occasional bare-bottom paddling, the rare dose of a belt, but most of the time, she had had a few good hand spanks on her skirt or jeans. At this point in her life, her file says she’s a behaved and well-adjusted girl, but does get into trouble sometimes. It’s up to you how her parent or parents are portrayed, but I’m thinking this becomes her permanent home.

One of the ideas I have for this is one of the friends she makes could get her into trouble on occasion and even form a relationship with her. But eventually, I’m thinking she gets embroiled in either mischief or a big mystery and her abilities will come to light. Of course, this will not only lead to Zoe and her friend(s) getting into trouble, but I’m sure it’ll involve many instances where Zoe is spanked.

Aside from Zoe, I can play other characters as they come up. I think this’ll mostly be plot, but I’m not opposed to thinking up spanking scenes. Zoe could even be talked into spanking her friend.

Close my eyes and cross my fingers I don't wake up
'Cause I don't really wanna die, but really don't give a fuck
Another bullshit line, I ask if I'm alright
I say that something's gotta give before I give the fuck up

Tags
based, life, original, plotbased, spanker, strange