Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion

Roleplay Recruitment & Discussion Recruit other members to join in a roleplay or Multi-Author Stories with you! Use before starting a new roleplay if you haven't got anyone to roleplay with or are not sure if an idea you have will work. Discuss current spanking roleplays or stories and throw around ideas for future roleplays.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Looking for spankee players
Old April 20th, 2024, 11:10 PM   #1
guardianjohran
Gold Member

Default Looking for spankee players

Hello there. I've got some ideas I'd like to play out. I prefer to play spanker roles, so would prefer my partners to play the spankees. I also greatly prefer males as spankers and females as spankees. Lastly in terms of preference, I do prefer to play offsite on discord or elsewhere. Hit me up on discord @ mr.anthropy or respond here or by PM

1) An alien ship scouting Earth in advance of an old school invasion. Lands in a rural area and has an encounter with the farmer who lives there. The aliens would try and "conquer" this new place they've landed, only to end up with sore bottoms when the current owner doesn't agree.

2) It'd be great to do something with a fantasy adventurer, punishing some kind of monster girl, I think.

3) Skyrim is OLD. But, that doesn't mean it wouldn't still be fun to play through a few scenes of the Dragonborn spanking certain noteworthy bottoms around the land.

4) Something like a gymnastic/athletic competition where losers are spanked as a publicity tactic.

5) A rival schools scenario where either the cheerleaders' or even the players, butts are on the line. Losing school's ladies get spanked by the winning team or their coach, in front of the crowd.

6) Somebody is out in public, and there's a kid acting WILD. Sounds like a standard spanking set up. Except, our hero figures this is the MOM'S fault. She should be the one controlling her kid, so she should be getting her butt tore up for this behavior right along with her child.

7) A guy moves into a new house. It's haunted by a particularly bratty ghost. Rather than get scared he gets mad. So mad he can some how grab hold of her, drag her over his lap, hike up her spectral dress, and bust her butt.

8) A kids party entertainer gets fed up with the bratty, shit head children and decides to administer a "birthday spanking". Except it'll be bare bottom, until they're bawling their eyes out. And maybe some of the others would get it too.

9) Someone discovers a doll-sized person or people, and decides to keep them as a sort of pet, spanking them when they act out. Or whenever they just wants to. Or perhaps the tables get turned on the larger being?

10) A 'Kids on Bikes' adventure ends the way we all know it should if we're being honest. With our young heroes bawling, bare bottomed, over the laps of their nemeses.

Last edited by guardianjohran; June 1st, 2024 at 05:42 AM.

Old April 21st, 2024, 12:30 PM   #2
Fenrir13
Gold Member

I like several of these. Maybe we can discuss later on discord as currently I am only on the phone.

Old April 23rd, 2024, 06:05 AM   #3
dtrain34
Gold Member

I would enjoy ideas 8-12 with 8 or 9 probably being the most interesting to me!

Old May 30th, 2024, 01:35 AM   #4
purplepiggy

5 and 11 sound super interesting, if you're still open you can message me @purple_piggy_27 on discord!

Old June 1st, 2024, 05:42 AM   #5
guardianjohran
Gold Member

BUMP

Getting a message today reminded me I'm still very interested in this. Especially ideas 1, 3, 6, and 8.

Tags
players, spankee