Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing - Quick Roleplays

Role Playing - Quick Roleplays For quick and disposable Roleplays, ideally under three-hundred posts. A place to grow your characters and to play out *Short* and *Limited* Scenario's or Adventures to their conclusion! This is for Quick Spanking and BDSM Roleplays Only to build on existing Verses.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old July 4th, 2022, 04:27 PM   #11
Jinchu
VIP Donator

"WAAAH!!! I'M LEAV'NIN, LEEEAAV'NIN!!!.." the ex-tyrant bawled on top of his little lungs. His gface was wet from tears and his big bubble butt pulsated with apin and heat which felt somehow much worse then some of the gun wounds he had recived in his time.
Attention! The situation in my country, as well as the situation on my workplace (which is connected to each other) leave me little to no time, nor mental stability to RP. I cannot start any new RPs, even if I've suggested them before.
I will try to respond then I can, but the pauses might be long. I am very sorry.

Old July 4th, 2022, 04:32 PM   #12
17JosephLC
Gold Member

Send a message via AIM to 17JosephLC

Isabella then gave him ten spanks on his sit spots, before picking the little boy up. She hugged him to her chest, rocking him and rubbing his red bottom.

Old July 10th, 2022, 04:47 PM   #13
Jinchu
VIP Donator

His memories and his temper told him to be angry and despise that silly, humiliating treatment, but his new body made Peter bawl loudly, holding to the owman for the comforting warmth and protection, shedding his big sincer tears on her chest...
Attention! The situation in my country, as well as the situation on my workplace (which is connected to each other) leave me little to no time, nor mental stability to RP. I cannot start any new RPs, even if I've suggested them before.
I will try to respond then I can, but the pauses might be long. I am very sorry.

Old July 10th, 2022, 04:54 PM   #14
17JosephLC
Gold Member

“Shhh… there, there, baby-love. It’s okay now. Mommy loves you…” the woman cooed, rocking Peter and rubbing his back and bottom. “I know it hurts, but it’ll all be over soon. Just cry it all out, okay?”

Old July 18th, 2022, 06:30 PM   #15
Jinchu
VIP Donator

Those words felt weird, unnatural and almost unsulting, but at the moment only a small part of Peter cared. He was too busy crying loudly as any little boy with bright, hot, well-spanked butt would, and clinging to the woman untill his bawling turn into whimpers and hiccups...

Old July 18th, 2022, 06:37 PM   #16
17JosephLC
Gold Member

She rocked and loved on him, until his sniffles subsided. “There’s my good, big boy,” she praised him. “Now, let’s get you dressed, honey bear.”

Taking off his sailor suit, the maternal woman dressed him in an orange onesie with hard soles on the bottoms of his feet. However, unlike traditional onesies, the seat-flap had been completely removed, leaving its Penny wearer bare bottomed!

Last edited by 17JosephLC; July 20th, 2022 at 03:22 PM.

Old July 18th, 2022, 07:21 PM   #17
Jinchu
VIP Donator

Pter was still too distressed to think of how silly teh onsie looked overall, but he looked behind and saw his very big, chubby (and currently pretty bright) behind and protested. "I... I cannot go like this... My ass is showing! We need to cover it somehow... And i need underwear too!"

Old July 20th, 2022, 03:30 PM   #18
17JosephLC
Gold Member

“But of course you will, Peter. This onesie is the uniform for Pennies on this planet. Everyone will get to see your bare bottom, and you’ll see the behinds of all the other Pennies too,” she told him with a giggle. “And don’t worry- the onesie has built-in briefs to cover your front end.”

She then narrowed her eyes, turned him aroun, and gave him some smacks! SPANK SPANK! “What did we just discuss about cursing, young man?” SPANK SPANK!

“You aren’t allowed to use the A-word, Peter. Or any type of curse word. Count yourself lucky I’m not giving you a whole other spanking,” Isabella scolded. She then picked up the boy, rubbing his back and bottom while she carried him to the lobby.

Once there, they saw that all the other Pennies were indeed wearing the same orange, rump-revealing outfit; their boyish and girlish bubble-butts on prompt display, and many of them bright and colored from a spanking. Isabella took a seat and signed some lasts bits of paper work.

Old July 26th, 2022, 06:26 AM   #19
Jinchu
VIP Donator

Before Peter could protest or express his emberrassment, he was turned around and felt his exposed ass smacked again! The ex-tyrant squealed loudly! "ou!! OUUUUU!!! AAAUUEE!!! I got it, go-oooot i-eeeeet!!.." the little Penny hastily yelled.

Then hsi new mommy let him off her hands to fill the forms, Peter started to "dance" on tiptoes, rubbing his sore, chubby behind. He also looked around, for teh first time realising just how common that form of punishment was... Some kids seemed to be spanked even more firmly then Peter himself!

Old July 26th, 2022, 06:29 AM   #20
17JosephLC
Gold Member

Isabella watched him out of the corner of her eye as she quickly filled out the forms.

Indeed, there were many Pennies around, boys and girls, almost all of them displaying smacked seats of learning from their mommies. Except for one curious case where a boy around his age was being spanked in diaper position by a teenage girl with a hairbrush, but no one seemed to be overly bothered about it.

Tags
17josephlc, f/m, josephleecollins, rejuve universe, rejuved, tyrant