Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Spanking Video Game Development > Spanking Video Games Discussion

Spanking Video Games Discussion Chat about Spanking Computer Games, Spanking Video Games and Spanking RPG's that you have developed or are making. Tutorials, Q&A and Discussions.

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Searching for new games
Old November 14th, 2022, 03:04 PM   #1
zabaka
Probationary User

Question Searching for new games

Hello, I'm quite new in this community, and in the video games community too. I've been searching for a pretty long this for a game with this features: F/F or F/M scenes, sub/spankee protagonist, and some customization. Also it should be on Windows/Android. If you know any games like this let me know, thanks. (only game I've tried is WDD, and btw I really liked it)

Old November 14th, 2022, 07:27 PM   #2
OddTwenty
Probationary User

I would recommend you give SpanQuestDX, (which is an expanded version of a goated game here on AnimeOTK,) and godspeak's Diary of Slave a shot. They feature dom and sub routes/scenes with plenty of F/M content. In particular, one of SpanQuestDX's many improvements is a toggle replacing male spankers with female ones. If you don't mind text based games, Welcome to Puttsdale is fantastic. All of these feature gender customization with possible dominate females, and sub variants for most scenes regardless of player gender.

Also, welcome to the community ^.^

Old November 15th, 2022, 03:40 AM   #3
PirateLife
Gold Member

Hey, not to toot my own horn, but if you don't mind text only games, my most recent game could qualify for what you were saying! Here is a link: https://animeotk.com/forum/showthrea...eam-41007.html

Old November 15th, 2022, 11:48 AM   #4
sora666

I agree with both people here. You should 100% give the Spanquest series a try. There is 4 total game versions, (SpanQuestDX, Spanquest 2, Spanquest 2 IIRE, and Spanquest Prepare to Cry Edition).
Regarding Text Based games, Welcome to Puttsdale is absolutely fantastic, but it does lack a little bit with customization when it comes to clothing and such.
PirateLife's games are also super good. The newest game (which he linked up there) is soooooo good.

The SpankFantasy series might interest you as well, but theres no customization.

Another good Text based game out there that includes body and clothing customization, as well as MC being male/female and Sub/Dom would be Scarlet Moon

Old November 15th, 2022, 11:01 PM   #5
ktosja

Do not forget about The Passage - you can play as male or female depending on your choice.

Old November 16th, 2022, 12:02 PM   #6
sora666

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktosja View Post
Do not forget about The Passage - you can play as male or female depending on your choice.
the passage was fun, but in my own personal opinion, i didnt like all the forced sexual stuff. Despite that, was still an enjoyable game.

Old November 23rd, 2022, 12:50 AM   #7
iiilllililiill

Quote:
Originally Posted by sora666 View Post
the passage was fun, but in my own personal opinion, i didnt like all the forced sexual stuff. Despite that, was still an enjoyable game.

There's a toggle at the beginning of the game to turn off the more extreme stuff. Did you use that?

Old November 23rd, 2022, 11:36 AM   #8
sora666

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiilllililiill View Post
There's a toggle at the beginning of the game to turn off the more extreme stuff. Did you use that?
possibly, its been so long.

Old November 23rd, 2022, 05:35 PM   #9
iiilllililiill

Quote:
Originally Posted by sora666 View Post
possibly, its been so long.
Understood. I just wanted to make sure you knew of it.

Old January 23rd, 2023, 02:12 AM   #10
Anon227

I found this gem recently:
https://shino-chan21.fanbox.cc/posts/5147117

Only a demo right now, but it looks promising.

Tags
games, searching