Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old July 14th, 2017, 03:31 AM   #21
CleverFox
Roleplayer

"Somehow it just takes all the fun out of it if you're telling me to go for it," Rafe said when Matthew told him that he could try to make a run for it. He was still tempted to do it, just to so that he could gauge how fast this guy was, but for the time being at least he was going to hold off on any bids for freedom.

The rest of what the man said gained a look from the mahogany haired youth.

"Everything has a price...you'll want to be repaid for that sometime," Rafe stated, shaking his head and finding it impossible to believe that this guy was actually going to give him anything. No, he would have to pay for it in one form or another.

That was just the way that the world worked.

The bit about picking a room almost got a laugh from him. "You say that like I'll be sticking around," he said with a scoff. He had no real intentions of doing that but clearly Matthew thought otherwise, not that this was surprising really.

Old July 15th, 2017, 02:16 AM   #22
Passionate Shadow
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Passionate Shadow

" I don't see what reason you have to leave... perhaps you can enlighten me little one? Why is it so dreadful, so terrible here that you simply /must/ flee?" Matthew asked curiously so perhaps entertaining the idea that perhaps he just let the youth go. " Where would go? What will you do? Where do you plan to stay?"

Old July 15th, 2017, 02:22 AM   #23
CleverFox
Roleplayer

"There doesn't have to be a reason to leave, it's more that there isn't a reason to stay," Rafe countered when he was questioned about his motives and plans. Or rather the lack thereof since he really didn't know what he would do if his escape attempt should fail. The foster system was where he had come from so it wasn't as if he had anything to run back to.

But that didn't seem to matter.

"You're doing this because it's a job anyway so why do you care what I'd do if I got away?" Rafe asked after a moment, turning his gray-blue eyes toward Matthew.

Old July 15th, 2017, 02:43 AM   #24
Passionate Shadow
Banned

"Oh..? Is that why I'm doing it?" Matthew asked curiously. " I didn't know you were so well informed about my reasons for taking in a young youth to my own home. " Matthew said in a mildly amused tone.

"Well I don't see why you would leave... a nice comfortable bed... free food... a nice environment quiet and relaxed... I don't see why you'd leave..."

Old July 15th, 2017, 02:47 AM   #25
CleverFox
Roleplayer

"No other reason for you to do it," Rafe stated in a tone that could be called nothing other than matter of fact, the look in his gray-blue eyes making it abundantly clear that he at least believed the words that he was speaking. Given the fact that he had been in the foster care system for the better part of three years he had gotten a pretty good grasp on the fact that most people, all in his opinion, only did things that benefited them.

They might claim to be helping others but really they were only in it for themselves.

So he had no reason to believe that Matthew was any different than the foster parents that had taken him in because the government gave them a check to do so. He didn't point any of that out however and just shrugged his shoulders when Matthew outlined the good things that came along with this deal.

"No, I guess you wouldn't see...but I'm not you," Rafe said with another shrug of his shoulders. "And all that stuff is contingent upon me doing what you want...I'm sure the instant that I don't then all bets are off."

Old July 15th, 2017, 03:34 AM   #26
Passionate Shadow
Banned

"I don't see why I would take away commodities and necessities for living. " Matthew offered lightly. "Punitive measures won't take away anything you need or attribute to a nice environment. They'll consist of unpleasant gifts and deterrents to motivate you in not doing such again. Welcome on in side.... no need to stand out here all night... speaking of which... what would you like me to fix us for dinner?" Matthew asked lightly so curious about what sort of tastes the youth may have had.

Old July 15th, 2017, 03:41 AM   #27
CleverFox
Roleplayer

"What are you talking about, unpleasant gifts and deterrents?" Rafe questioned, his gaze remaining locked onto Matthew as he asked this question. There was a hint of a demanding tone to his voice as he did so. He heard the rest of what the man had to say, the invitation to go inside as well as the question about food, however that was not what he was focused on currently.

No, he had other things on his mind.

Namely finding out exactly what this guy had been talking about when he had made the mention of punitive measures. He wasn't sure about that but he didn't like the sound of it, that much he knew.

Old July 15th, 2017, 03:47 AM   #28
Passionate Shadow
Banned

" Nervous? Is there really going to be the need to bring up unpleasantries so soon?" Matthew questioned. He sighed lightly and shook his head . " How about we discuss expectations and consequences over dinner? I'm sure it been a long day for you and you more than likely want some time to yourself... even better.... at dinner. Dr you can ask me anything you like and I'll answer you."

Old July 15th, 2017, 03:50 AM   #29
CleverFox
Roleplayer

"I like to know what I'm up against," Rafe stated when he was asked if he was nervous. And the stalling tactics only served to make him want to know the answer to his question more, not less. He didn't actually point out that fact however and instead just turned and made his way toward the doors that were still open, the kid thinking that the house was probably full of bugs at this point.

Another thought that he kept to himself.

Frowning slightly Rafe looked around the house, not actually having said anything to Matthew about food. It wasn't like he really cared what the man made and it also wasn't as if he was picky.

Old July 15th, 2017, 04:05 AM   #30
Passionate Shadow
Banned

Matthew followed in after him and closed the doors.

They were initially greeted by the foyer with heavy dark brick like tiles in a rich burgundy, two wooden benches lining the foyer hallway. There was dark wood flooring beyond the threshold near the end of the foyer. a heavy hat and coat rack. It was a very nice yet old fashioned sort of decorative style. It was as if this was some get away retreat, or like a fancy hotel with how high quality the interior of the home was. As if it were recently updated with renovations with in the last five years.

Off to one side a large set of stairs lined the wall.

Tags
chance, passionate, shadow