Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > The RolePlay Realm > Role Playing Realm

Role Playing Realm Roleplay your fantasies to your hearts content!

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!

Old July 22nd, 2017, 10:47 PM   #521
CleverFox
Roleplayer

"Dammit no, that was not what I was saying," Rafe said with a huff, feeling beyond frustrated with this entire affair. He really didn't think that Matthew was being very fair about this but it was pretty clear that the man didn't much care what he thought about it. "Fine, I'll try the stuff and then when I spit back on the plate because it's nasty that'll be great etiquette."

Old July 22nd, 2017, 10:51 PM   #522
Passionate Shadow
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Passionate Shadow

"Nope~ Swallow you can take teeny tiny bite but you have to swallow it. Or put it in a napkin. " He nudges the stack of napkins. " I'll try one of what ever you try... we'll do it together. " Matthew offered.

Old July 22nd, 2017, 10:53 PM   #523
CleverFox
Roleplayer

"Yea because I'm sure you've never had the crap before," Rafe said in a somewhat sullen and decidedly sarcastic tone of voice, not buying that one for a second and therefor Matthew's offer did nothing to cure his sour mood.

Old July 22nd, 2017, 10:56 PM   #524
Passionate Shadow
Banned

"I've had most of these before yes." Matthew said simply. "Go on and pick something. " Matthew encouraged.

Old July 22nd, 2017, 10:59 PM   #525
CleverFox
Roleplayer

"This is making me sick to my stomach and I haven't even touched anything," Rafe complained when Matthew told him to pick something. "Can we please just not play mystery food?" He couldn't even explain why he had such an aversion to the idea of this because normally he wasn't a picky eater but for whatever reason he just did not want to do this.

"I can't even wash the nasty taste out of my mouth if I get something gross because I already told you I don't like tea."

Old July 22nd, 2017, 11:04 PM   #526
Passionate Shadow
Banned

"Alright... tell you what... later tonight if you agree to behave your self I'll take us out to dinner and I'll take you to a fancy place... but you have to eat there.. " Matthew said simply as he sipped some tea.

Old July 22nd, 2017, 11:05 PM   #527
CleverFox
Roleplayer

"...are you gonna make me wear this?" the small teen felt the need to ask, gesturing to his ensemble as he said the word 'this'.

Old July 22nd, 2017, 11:07 PM   #528
Passionate Shadow
Banned

"If you behave until then... no... " Matthew said thinking it over.

Old July 22nd, 2017, 11:12 PM   #529
CleverFox
Roleplayer

"What am I possibly going to do when I pretty much can't leave this room?" Rafe asked when he was told he wouldn't have to if he behaved. "Because I'm sure those two chuckleheads downstairs will be REAL understanding about this."

Old July 22nd, 2017, 11:14 PM   #530
Passionate Shadow
Banned

"Again... you have no one to blame but yourself. " Matthew stated simply. Matthew plucked up a crab cake and nibbled on it.

Tags
chance, passionate, shadow